Texelrad

Nov 28, 2018
Can I find somewhere patch from v14 to v15 and others(v16,v17)? I was trying to find it in the comment section but I haven't seen it.

Green12

Jun 25, 2017
guys.
Dream with Annie doesn't start for me? what should i do?
Go in Chris's room on Monday attempt anal then talk to Elena and meet her on Wednesday on the balcony she will request the picture then go to Annie's room at night take a picture and afterwards the event should trigger.

fallenthelight

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Hm, after trying alot and long, I just cannot talk to elena about "getting more infos about bill"..
Using the cheatmod, is this maybe related?
I did complete all the other steps following the walkthrough.

c4td0g

Oct 8, 2017
I cannot talk with anie about my bad dreams, or better I guess I never had these bad dreams.
But she did the BJ (while sleeping) this is the correct one, or did I miss sth else?

Update:
Just edit the following entry to 1
<eventAnniePsyho>0</eventAnniePsyho> So I missed the dream, but was able to talk to annie

Last edited:

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
I cannot talk with anie about my bad dreams, or better I guess I never had these bad dreams.
But she did the BJ (while sleeping) this is the correct one, or did I miss sth else?

Update:
Just edit the following entry to 1
<eventAnniePsyho>0</eventAnniePsyho> So I missed the dream, but was able to talk to annie
you have to do anal cristine's event (again): on monday night (23 - 11pm) you go to her bedroom and seduce her. after you finish it talk with elena about anal with cristine...

Jeff Vela

Aug 14, 2017
Hey, i downloaded all 3 parts to game, go to extract and winrar keeps saying checksum error? is there any way to get this game playable?

Reactions: Man5445

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
Can I find somewhere patch from v14 to v15 and others(v16,v17)? I was trying to find it in the comment section but I haven't seen it.
That's because they don't exist. Making patch is too much work, and not worth it for the guy who were making unofficial patches, so he stopped making them after v14.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I would like a save for right after fucking Annie's mouth, so that I can see taking Christina's anal virginity, is this possible? or am I asking for too much? thanks guy's :)

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes