CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
There's a complete one attached on the main post. V1-V16
Should be more than enough.. you can't progress in V17 without V16 anyway.

Reactions: DirkP

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Could anyone pass me a know where the old man visits Cristina on Sundays? I want to get the mission with the asiatica on the balcony. Could you pass me that part please?

rendurial

May 29, 2018
Maybe I missed the answer, but I can't seem to find it. But, what do you guys use to extract the split files? I usually use 9 zip but it will not allow me to unzip this file. Also, would I just unzip each file into the same folder?(probably dumb question I know) Thanks in advance.

Jun 8, 2019
Can anyone help me how to get the key car? I can find it please
on friday, ask zari to stay. friday 13:00, date zari by following this steps :
1) drink at bar, go massage her at spa location, but dont spread her legs.
2) drink again, and search at christina's bath for bikini. go back to take a sunbath
3) drink again, and go swims at pool.
after that, go to garage, and go sit on the car
that's all. CMIIW.

Reactions: djax

Sukhoi

Jul 8, 2018
How to visit Katerina? I have already followed the walk-through and talked to bill and Christina, it says "I will leave with Christina in morning" but its been a week now of me getting up at 8 and nothing happening.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
How to visit Katerina? I have already followed the walk-through and talked to bill and Christina, it says "I will leave with Christina in morning" but its been a week now of me getting up at 8 and nothing happening.
don't talk with chris talk bill and go to sleep event will trigger in the morning it's work for me

pizzalife

Nov 28, 2018
Can someone help me on this bug? After I finish the house party event and win Jess , the time will just go in 20:00 and nothing happens? It happens everytime I try it.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Can someone help me on this bug? After I finish the house party event and win Jess , the time will just go in 20:00 and nothing happens? It happens everytime I try it.
if you got the car key before the jess goes there's an option coming through i can drive you to home or something go to garage she waiting for you

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Go to sleep and don t skip the days with the cheat mod.

How can I actually integrate the fanmade animations into the game?
Where do the files have to be unpacked?
Animations are already in-game, don t have to copy nothing. Those animations are just remades.

Reactions: pizzalife

pizzalife

Nov 28, 2018
Anyone help me again..there's no suggest a snack in the option in Hot cheerleader event. Chris is already gf

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
From that new start screen I thought there was going to be some serious escalation of the story but then... lol nope.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes