Eosuede

Jun 13, 2019
Completed the anal attempts and saw the plus sign 2 times after speaking to Elena. How (where) do i get a chance to take a photo of my dick in Annie's mouth ? Is this needed to get Kat visit ? That has not triggered either. ( all other things maxed out) ( does she have to be wearing lingerie ? )

Thanks in advance

0.17 / https://f95zone.to/threads/lucky-mark-v17-0-super-alex.5483/page-514#post-2015093

Found this tid bit got it all done.... waiting on 0.18 i guess....

23:00 hours attempted anal with chris ( seek elena help ) 11:00 am get help 14:00 Wednesday (click talk icon above her head)
She asked for photo with Dick in Annie's mouth (MC has nitemares)
i had nite-mares trying to get the scene.
23:00 hours go to Annie's room (save first) most lick Bill has dick in hand.
Reload your save, save again ( i think its like sleep to trigger)
Most likely Bill has dick in hand again... LOL (killin me)
Do this until it happens. Nice scene make the "wise" it took along time to get there "get-er done"...

To all those who cannot get the Katerina morning visit to trigger

The procedure based on Event Main variable should be
23: Talk to Bill, He tells Christina does not want to date with Chang anymore (She was dating him on Sundays at 2pm before)
24: You are suppose to talk to Christina "About Bill". You mention how you convinced Bill to allow you to take Christina to meet Katerina. This appears to be bugged I couldn't trigger the next event no matter how many days I spent sleeping and waking up at 8am.
This is how I fixed
1. Edit the save file and change the '<eventMain>XX<eventMain>' to '<eventMain>23<eventMain>' (## should be 24)
2. Load the save
3. DO NOT TALK WITH CHRISTINA, just sleep and wake up at 8am and the event will trigger.

Last edited:

NecromeN

May 2, 2017
Found walkthrough for v16,stuck in the place where you need to talk to Elena on Wednesday 14:00.In dialogues with her just for the massage and spread with sun cream.What am I doing wrong?

DirkP

Jun 5, 2018
Hey, i downloaded all 3 parts to game, go to extract and winrar keeps saying checksum error? is there any way to get this game playable?
Why 3 download links? Take the 1st option and "NOPY" from the OP. Works flawlessly and is only 10.81 Gb.

Reactions: Man5445

Sukhoi

Jul 8, 2018
don't talk with chris talk bill and go to sleep event will trigger in the morning it's work for me
Bill has no option to talk about Katerina, I can only talk to him about Annie n ask for work. I tried talking about Annie and sleeping but nothing happens

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Bill has no option to talk about Katerina, I can only talk to him about Annie n ask for work. I tried talking about Annie and sleeping but nothing happens
you talk about katerina arrived version 16 you can't talk him again.Dont talk with chris about bill go to sleep at 00.00 and try it 2 or 3 day it's work me same day

Man5445

Jun 23, 2017
is there any link of version 16 part2

I dont know how but i was downloading part from last week but some how i got part 1&3 from version 16 and part 2 from 17

Elgate

Jun 9, 2017
How do you save in this game?
I can't find a save button. The only save button is in the main menu.
From what I heard, you have to finish day 4. You can save after day 4 (I think I saw that in one of the comments)

Does anyone know how to install the animations?

DirkP

Jun 5, 2018
to Elgate

[/QUOTE]
Animations do not have to be installed separately. Either they work or not. If not, then a codec for the graphics card is missing.

itsnottme

Mar 31, 2018
From what I heard, you have to finish day 4. You can save after day 4 (I think I saw that in one of the comments)

Reached day 4 and couldn't save and now I have to restart because chose the wrong choice :(

djax

May 5, 2017
on friday, ask zari to stay. friday 13:00, date zari by following this steps :
1) drink at bar, go massage her at spa location, but dont spread her legs.
2) drink again, and search at christina's bath for bikini. go back to take a sunbath
3) drink again, and go swims at pool.
after that, go to garage, and go sit on the car
that's all. CMIIW.
Thank u very muchhhhhhhh

Elgate

Jun 9, 2017

Sukhoi

Jul 8, 2018
To all those who cannot get the Katerina morning visit to trigger
The procedure based on EventMain variable should be
23: Talk to Bill, He tells Christina does not want to date with Chang anymore (She was dating him on Sundays at 2pm before)
24: You are suppose to talk to Christina "About Bill". You mention how you convinced Bill to allow you to take Christina to meet Katerina. This appears to be bugged I couldn't trigger the next event no matter how many days I spent sleeping and waking up at 8am.
This is how I fixed
1. Edit the save file and change the '<eventMain>XX<eventMain>' to '<eventMain>23<eventMain>' (## should be 24)
2. Load the save
3. DO NOT TALK WITH CHRISTINA, just sleep and wake up at 8am and the event will trigger.

Hope this helps

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 165 Votes