muitoloco

May 11, 2019
can someone give me a tip, or maybe give me a save on the day 6. because when I go to the bedroom to sleep on the 5th, my game hangs. and look that I already downloaded it 4 times .. I help people.

Oct 29, 2016
Hey guys, i just visited SuperAlex patreon page, and it seems that he is making a 2nd game, i think the title is "Fire Girls " ? I dont know. Does anyone here know about it or is there any official thread ready for his next venture??

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
can someone give me a tip, or maybe give me a save on the day 6. because when I go to the bedroom to sleep on the 5th, my game hangs. and look that I already downloaded it 4 times .. I help people.
Try just leaving it for a while? When I do that, it takes like 20 seconds for it to flip over to the real game.

Reactions: muitoloco

Raxter01

Nov 5, 2019
Hopefully any of you can help me..
It seems that my game got stuck on the 'have a snack' part in the 'Hot Chearleader' sequence.

I'm trying to finish the Girlfriend sequence but it won't allow me to use the 'have a snack' option when I'm in the gym on Wednesdays 18:00..

Anyone else got this problem?

I've already spoken to the girls at breakfast about chearleading way earlier in the game but can't seem to re-trigger it.

StenKilla

Oct 6, 2019
This game was awesome. Wish the ending was more interactive but i liked it still. And wouldve been awesome if we couldve continued freeroam after The End screen

Reactions: Gablin

StenKilla

Oct 6, 2019
I'm stuck in situation that looking for 'Compromising material from Bill' method... There's nothing on top right corner of Mark's PC. Should I go back? Or should I have to correct-or change some 'eventmain_##' on my save data? Please Tell me how!!! I really want to play this incredible game!!! HELP ME SOMEBODY~~~~~~~~~
Did u talk to Bill after u came back from Katerina

muitoloco

May 11, 2019
Unfortunately the game keeps crashing and closes by itself .with error in the exe. I waited to see, but it didn't give. I would like to play it.

mikakost

Aug 16, 2019
I can't continue on the following path:
  • Take pic with dick in Annie mouth (when I come at 23:00 always repeating old scenes). Current quest is GIRFRIEND!
  • Can't to speak with Bill at 14:00 at pool about her ex-wife (at that time Cristina speak with Chan) or how to organize meeting with Cristina's mom.

StenKilla

Oct 6, 2019
I can't continue on the following path:
  • Take pic with dick in Annie mouth (when I come at 23:00 always repeating old scenes). Current quest is GIRFRIEND!
  • Can't to speak with Bill at 14:00 at pool about her ex-wife (at that time Cristina speak with Chan) or how to organize meeting with Cristina's mom.
1. Dont do the scenes just leave and come back. Do that until u get the scene when shes on her back then u can click on her mouth
2. I suggest u finish Girlfriend quest first.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mikakost

mikakost

Aug 16, 2019
1. Dont do the scenes just leave and come back. Do that until u get the scene when shes on her back then u can click on her mouth
2. I suggest u finish Girlfriend quest first.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1. I entered every evening during two weeks and leave, but still can't make a pic

StenKilla

Oct 6, 2019
1. I entered every evening during two weeks and leave, but still can't make a pic
You gotta enter Annies room at Wendsday at 23:00. If there is no boobs scene or if Bill is there go back to your room and then go to Annies room again. Do that until u get the scene when shes lying on her back and u can click on her mouth.

Reactions: mikakost

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
By open the firste file via 7-zip. You get a combined zip-file with all parts. Then open it again via 7-zip and you get the content.

Gablin

Oct 4, 2017
Hopefully any of you can help me..
It seems that my game got stuck on the 'have a snack' part in the 'Hot Chearleader' sequence.

I'm trying to finish the Girlfriend sequence but it won't allow me to use the 'have a snack' option when I'm in the gym on Wednesdays 18:00..

Anyone else got this problem?

I've already spoken to the girls at breakfast about chearleading way earlier in the game but can't seem to re-trigger it.
Had the same problem. Turns out it is not the option below the "have a coffe" one in the main talking menu. You have to help her training (don't skip), once you reach the middle point of the scene in which it prompt you to "ask about team" it will give you the option to "have a snack" too.

3.00 star(s) 166 Votes