Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
I can finally give someone a Facepalm. Hope there's more content between the girls just so that the NTR screechers can have a meltdown.

The MC is boning every woman under the sun? That's fine.
2 of the girls you're boning DARE to kiss each other?! It's Cheating And NTR. We should probably hold the Salem Witches Trials for such audacity.

Here's this little piece of wisdom the large majority of people have about this subject: I'd rather have the girls in the Harem bone each other instead of some ugly bastard or wannabe chad.

"Already in a relationship"? Do you know what cheating is? Its ntr.
Yeah it seems to me that you don't appreciate what NTR is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
To add to the explanation above, cheating requires the other partner not be accepting of it. There are all kinds of ways how this would not be a problem. Swinging, generally open relationships, many more things under the sun. And we are talking about the characters here, not the player.

Also I find it debatable how much of "in a relationship" MC even is with the different girls as opposed to fuck buddies/friends with benefits/two lonely souls and nothing else to do.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
No it's not. Explain why they're separate tags then. Also, do you know what threesomes are?

NTR has a whole process where the partner gets stolen/corrupted by someone else that plain cheating doesn't have. And if the MC doesn't care or incentivizes it, it's not cheating either.

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
anyone know how you challenage the three dragons?
When you have progressed far enough with Yui go to the Shogukuni to challenge them by doing the fitness training with them. You will have to challenge Kaede first at the evenings then Shizuka at Noon once you have completed Kaede's first.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Was Maxy virgin before MC? Because I've seen her first sex with mc where she tied mc up to the bed and she was acting like she had many sexual experience before and there was also no blood or anything like that. She easily took mc's giant dick but when I search this thread people say she was a virgin. How tho? Is there a dialogue that she says she was a virgin and mc is her first?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Was Maxy virgin before MC? Because I've seen her first sex with mc where she tied mc up to the bed and she was acting like she had many sexual experience before and there was also no blood or anything like that. She easily took mc's giant dick but when I search this thread people say she was a virgin. How tho? Is there a dialogue that she says she was a virgin and mc is her first?
Pure virgin i think...just very passionate, check the plot...

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
"No NTR" proceeds to add lesbian content.
Girl on girl fun is not ntr especially if it's between harem members. Man in general find lesbian action hot and whether you think it's sexist or not: men don't find other girls as a threat for them. That's why there is lesbian content in overwhelming majority of the most popular western harem games. It's usually used as bridge to threesomes with mc and girls anyways

There is couple of guys here who says even that is ntr are just very small but vocal minority. According to this guys we would only have mc-girl, mc-girl, mc-girl.......mc-girl...etc scenes. rofl. Also I'm saying this as a one of most extreme anti-ntr people on this forum. If anybody don't believe me can easily check my comment history for proof. I absolutely hate NTR with passion but girl on girl fun is not ntr in 99.9% of the times. I have yet to see a game where a girl steal male mc's girlfriend-wife...etc. Before anybody says 'muh triple threat!'. No not even in that. MC of that game has a huge harem where he fucks everything that moves including his sister and his daughter. No other men fucks his girls. That game is misstagged imo. Rant is over

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
But does the dialogue in the story explicitly state that she was a virgin? Because her first sex scene with mc shows a very different picture
I think it does...but much later in the game, and it's in the middle of a much more important dialogue in recent updates tho...so it's going to take a while to read it...i'm not sure, i barely remember it

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I think it does...but much later in the game, and it's in the middle of a much more important dialogue in recent updates tho...so it's going to take a while to read it...i'm not sure, i barely remember it
Oh if she clearly states that she was a virgin before mc in the dialogue, well I have nothing against that argument because it's a fact at this point. Tho I would much prefer her first sex scene with mc would imply that a little. But then again if it's explicitly stated in the game's dialogue than it's okay too. Thanks for the info

• Angry
Reactions: ZIROKARS
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes