Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How do I use the update file instead of redownloading the entire game. My most recent version is 6.3, can I download just the update and have it work?
Nope. Updates are usually only from one version to the next unless stated otherwise. You could in theory use all the updates from 0.6.3 to 0.8.5 but first you'd need to locate them because usually they get taken down after a while, and then it would probably be more downloading than a whole new version.

kaput1577

Nov 29, 2022
Everything is posible, but rn i want to focus on side girl content too, they deserve it after all this time haha
I really liked how you gave the player an option whether they wanted Maxy and Charlotte to kiss or not. Would it be possible to do this as well with the lesbian scene with Maxy and the fan? It would be really great if other lesbian scenes can be optional as well. Great game, it continues to impress, wishing you and your team greater fortune!

Last edited:
Reactions: depp123

Ale3

Mar 16, 2021
Great game. I've finally clearing everything regardless the last update and it was a blast.....
......except one fucking problem. BIG problem: L A Y L A
Delete her from existence...literally NOW. Justice for GIA!

• Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Xaky and Cartageno

Zazzu

Nov 13, 2020
Let's try this one more time...

When trying to start the game (both 0.8.5 and 0.8.4) in linux, it fails with the following error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2, in <module>
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'Queue'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/media/MyStuff1tb/AG/LuckPrdx/Lucky_Paradox-v0.8.5Beta-pc/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "/media/MyStuff1tb/AG/LuckPrdx/Lucky_Paradox-v0.8.5Beta-pc/renpy/main.py", line 560, in main
    renpy.game.context().run(node)
  File "script.rpyc", line 1, in script
  File "script.rpyc", line 1, in script
  File "/media/MyStuff1tb/AG/LuckPrdx/Lucky_Paradox-v0.8.5Beta-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/media/MyStuff1tb/AG/LuckPrdx/Lucky_Paradox-v0.8.5Beta-pc/renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2, in <module>
  File "/media/MyStuff1tb/AG/LuckPrdx/Lucky_Paradox-v0.8.5Beta-pc/renpy/loader.py", line 985, in load_module
    exec(code, mod.__dict__)
  File "python-packages/discord_rpc/__init__.py", line 30, in <module>
  File "/media/MyStuff1tb/AG/LuckPrdx/Lucky_Paradox-v0.8.5Beta-pc/renpy/loader.py", line 985, in load_module
    exec(code, mod.__dict__)
  File "python-packages/requests/__init__.py", line 43, in <module>
    exec(code, mod.__dict__)
  File "python-packages/urllib3/__init__.py", line 7, in <module>
    exec(code, mod.__dict__)
  File "python-packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py", line 53, in <module>
    exec(code, mod.__dict__)
  File "python-packages/urllib3/util/queue.py", line 7, in <module>
    exec(code, mod.__dict__)
  File "python-packages/urllib3/util/Queue.py", line 10, in <module>
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'Queue'

Linux-6.3.1-arch2-1-x86_64-with-glibc2.2.5
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Lucky Paradox v0.8.5Beta
Sun May 14 13:37:40 2023

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Great game. I've finally clearing everything regardless the last update and it was a blast.....
......except one fucking problem. BIG problem: L A Y L A
Delete her from existence...literally NOW. Justice for GIA!
You know, the guy you facepalmed isn't really unreasonable - I also have no idea what you mean by Layla being a problem and how she constitutes some injustice for Gia. I presume you mean something more than just not liking Layla as a character.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
"No NTR" proceeds to add lesbian content.
lesbian sex between MC's love interests(who already are in a relationship with MC) doesn't count as NTR in this website

if you don't like it...well it's your problem.

UPDATE: I feel bad for the guys who are facepalming...it's like you're mad at me for a rule that exists long before me joining this website XD

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes