Maz29305

Jan 23, 2023
does anyone have a save file where you defeated shizuka shiori?
I deleted the game on my phone and now i want to play the game on computer but i dont want to play the whole game again

nepheele

Mar 30, 2018
Lucky Paradox [0.8.5 Alpha] Compressed (UnTested)

Win/Linux (6.8 GB/ 2.82 GB) : Pixeldrain, (+ )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it's possible release the beta compressed version?

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Hello, is it possible to give Clara growth potion in hot springs, if answer is yes- then how you can do it? She don't appear in potion menu and i can only have bath and sex with her

Hoplow73

Dec 10, 2020
I'm trying to play V0.8.5 but when I try to load a save I get an error.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named revertable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4160, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1102, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 727, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1323, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 273, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1323, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 983, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 918, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 330, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 770, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
ImportError: No module named revertable

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Lucky Paradox v0.8.5Alpha
Thu May 11 11:50:04 2023

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
There is too much text with not enough interaction. The game tries to be a sandbox but then there are too many things that happen automatically. After a few clicks, characters appear automatically quite often and then there are entire novels I just skip over so I can raise my stats or check something in the quest log. I think I got interrupted by Prim in the morning, then Liz, then Sasha, and then I went to do something and then Sasha came back again. Each time, few options but entire walls and walls of text to read. If this is designed to be a VN, it would be better to keep it a more pure VN. But with raising stats and acquiring money and a sandbox element, there should be more freedom. If I can compare it to anything, it feels like a modern Pokemon game like Pokemon Moon where there's sort of the illusion of choice and action but there are nonstop cutscenes and dialogue the whole game just pushing you into everything.

The characters are nice. Animations are OK. Dialogue is good. I just wish it would be less annoying. I don't want to have to read such big walls of text every time I click a few times just to progress the story.
I understand what you mean :unsure:

Although my intention with this, was that the game flowed more naturally mixing automatic and static activities, as some Sandbox games gave me the feeling of having "lifeless" characters that were just there waiting to infinity without doing anything, and with these automatic activities gives a better feeling that each character has a life behind, and sometimes you are dragged into a situation that escapes a little of your control.

I know it may be uncomfortable for some people, but I still wanted to explain what was the intention behind the world design

Even so, there is no excuse for some flaws, such as the game being non-linear and with many parallel plots that are adjusted dynamically, leading to situations where events are triggered after events without letting the player enjoy the sandbox mode, but this is my first game and... yeah...

Reactions: Dunner

Weirder Guy

Oct 8, 2019
There is too much text with not enough interaction. The game tries to be a sandbox but then there are too many things that happen automatically. After a few clicks, characters appear automatically quite often and then there are entire novels I just skip over so I can raise my stats or check something in the quest log. I think I got interrupted by Prim in the morning, then Liz, then Sasha, and then I went to do something and then Sasha came back again. Each time, few options but entire walls and walls of text to read. If this is designed to be a VN, it would be better to keep it a more pure VN. But with raising stats and acquiring money and a sandbox element, there should be more freedom. If I can compare it to anything, it feels like a modern Pokemon game like Pokemon Moon where there's sort of the illusion of choice and action but there are nonstop cutscenes and dialogue the whole game just pushing you into everything.

The characters are nice. Animations are OK. Dialogue is good. I just wish it would be less annoying. I don't want to have to read such big walls of text every time I click a few times just to progress the story.

Mmm I don't know I think you're being really unfair to a game that the only that tries is to have a fantastic world-building, I mean saying that the "wall texts shouldn't be there" to a VN, it's like asking to a fighting game that there should be less fights and more story..., and if you're playing a fight game, it's probably because you like to match with other people and fight... am I right?

So, following the same point, I've tried infinite of games in here that are way more popular than this one, and are way worst in story telling, world building, mechanics, etc etc. Probably not everyone will share my opinion but staying in a "hotel" all day and all the girls you're pretending are just waiting for you to go into her room and talk to them to have some interaction, and those interaction are indeed "wall texts" that if you're lucky they go to somewhere with the story but almost all of them feel like fillers, and then when you finish their stories the MC says "I'm not gonna charge you the stay in the hotel" but still receive the money that feels like a punch in the face, and then when you go to section "Latests Updates" in this website, and it's literally more of the same game with characters that looks exactly the same as in other games with literally the same basic story of a father that abandoned their family and then the step-mother, the step-sister and even the step-aunt became whores to the son that use them all to only have sex... Yeah you know what I'm talking about, so what's the point of critizicing a game that the only thing that is trying to do is to have a decent story when other games do exactly the same but worse and get more money, more recognition, more everything...

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Mmm I don't know I think you're being really unfair to a game that the only that tries is to have a fantastic world-building, I mean saying that the "wall texts shouldn't be there" to a VN, it's like asking to a fighting game that there should be less fights and more story..., and if you're playing a fight game, it's probably because you like to match with other people and fight... am I right?

So, following the same point, I've tried infinite of games in here that are way more popular than this one, and are way worst in story telling, world building, mechanics, etc etc. Probably not everyone will share my opinion but staying in a "hotel" all day and all the girls you're pretending are just waiting for you to go into her room and talk to them to have some interaction, and those interaction are indeed "wall texts" that if you're lucky they go to somewhere with the story but almost all of them feel like fillers, and then when you finish their stories the MC says "I'm not gonna charge you the stay in the hotel" but still receive the money that feels like a punch in the face, and then when you go to section "Latests Updates" in this website, and it's literally more of the same game with characters that looks exactly the same as in other games with literally the same basic story of a father that abandoned their family and then the step-mother, the step-sister and even the step-aunt became whores to the son that use them all to only have sex... Yeah you know what I'm talking about, so what's the point of critizicing a game that the only thing that is trying to do is to have a decent story when other games do exactly the same but worse and get more money, more recognition, more everything...
You, Keep Talking.gif

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

To be fair, when talking about "walls of text" he is comparing this game (a sandbox, not a real VN) to a "classic" VN. I think the problem for him is that he has some plans about the sandbox (like learning a certain skill to meet a threshold, gaining some money to buy stuff - the "grind" you do in boxes) and cannot really get to it because there are too many, in his view, interruptions by "auto events". And while I don't share the criticism specifically with this game, this can lead to a "VN" feel where you are on rails (with occasional decisions about which track to take) instead of really having a choice. And the "walls of text" are just meaning that these auto events can be long and take you out of the "grind loop" so to speak.

Weirder Guy

Oct 8, 2019
To be fair, when talking about "walls of text" he is comparing this game (a sandbox, not a real VN) to a "classic" VN. I think the problem for him is that he has some plans about the sandbox (like learning a certain skill to meet a threshold, gaining some money to buy stuff - the "grind" you do in boxes) and cannot really get to it because there are too many, in his view, interruptions by "auto events". And while I don't share the criticism specifically with this game, this can lead to a "VN" feel where you are on rails (with occasional decisions about which track to take) instead of really having a choice. And the "walls of text" are just meaning that these auto events can be long and take you out of the "grind loop" so to speak.
If that's the case, then that means that he doesn't like the game, don't try to change the game

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If that's the case, then that means that he doesn't like the game, don't try to change the game
While true, it is fair to share why you don't like a game, especially if it is some aspect that runs contrary to what you did expect by the information you could gather, here: game is sandbox but the "box part" suffers in his opinion. Not like he came to a game and complained about something you could have known by the tags and the info from the original post.

Reactions: torresm

Sirxtias

Nov 10, 2018
Any chance of having the potions take permanent effect? Or at least outside of the springs for a day or two.
For now it will be only for the hot springs but we'll see what happens later, since Clara haven't found the recipe yet, maybe she'll find it later who knows... ;)

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Hello how can (what you need to do) to use potions on Clara? She dont' appear in potion menu like other girls

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes