Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
At 7 gigs this will be impossible to download, how far back will the update work. It's been a few updates since the last one I downloaded.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LuckyParadox-0.8.5Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Deejeey

Sep 11, 2020
sorry but you don't deserve it...

you tried to play AN ALPHA VERSION!

So many times the dev told us that the alpha versions are unstable, and have issue and any sort of problems
its not fair when those are only versions we get to see.
did 8.4 have a full release? i played the alpha and waited for game to pop up again in latest updates but never happened and now its 8.5 alpha again.

if these versions are known unstable they should not be in main post or should be separate links for full and test versions.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
did 8.4 have a full release? i played the alpha and waited for game to pop up again in latest updates but never happened and now its 8.5 alpha again.

if these versions are known unstable they should not be in main post or should be separate links for full and test versions.
check his patreon for the most recent public release then

Also the alpha version GOT LEAKED, is that hard to understand? it's not like the dev publicly posted it...he posted it for patreon-subscribers, and one of them posted it here

Reactions: Tavi13

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017

And it's not fair that you work for days without a break to have your work leaked, but that's life...

I still try to help here as much as I can, but Alpha versions need testing time, I'm an indie developer, and it's not possible for me to have a full testing team to release a finished version from the first moment

version 0.8.4 will be released this Thursday, but I don't think that news matters too much around here :p

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
And it's not fair that you work for days without a break to have your work leaked, but that's life...

I still try to help here as much as I can, but Alpha versions need testing time, I'm an indie developer, and it's not possible for me to have a full testing team to release a finished version from the first moment

version 0.8.4 will be released this Thursday, but I don't think that news matters too much around here :p
and for this, you're a saint aside being an amazing dev

• Red Heart
Reactions: Deejeey and Stawer

torresm

Apr 5, 2020

That's a fair criticism though, not to the dev but to the F95zone staff.
If people want to play alpha builds then that's their choice, but I think the thread should always have links to the latest stable/official release in addition to alpha/beta builds. That way, if anyone is having any kind of trouble with the leaked builds (or they just don't wanna risk it) they can always get the previous one.

Deejeey

Sep 11, 2020
That's a fair criticism though, not to the dev but to the F95zone staff.
If people want to play alpha builds then that's their choice, but I think the thread should always have links to the latest stable/official release in addition to alpha/beta builds. That way, if anyone is having any kind of trouble with the leaked builds (or they just don't wanna risk it) they can always get the previous one.
yes this.
in my post i do not criticise developer! i talk about what we see on first post and the exposure from latest updates page.

would also not hurt to have developer notes section (like other game posts) to make it clearer that alpha versions can break saves.

Last edited:
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Lmao, love the comment from above about how you work your ass off for a week only to have your work stolen and posted. Well I work my ass off cutting trees for a living at 14 an hour with a 1 to 4% chance each day i go to work mother nature decides its going to be my last. That said all the more while the persons i work for are making 2k to 5k off each tree i cut down. Life isnt fair, n that's the way it goes.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Lmao, love the comment from above about how you work your ass off for a week only to have your work stolen and posted. Well I work my ass off cutting trees for a living at 14 an hour with a 1 to 4% chance each day i go to work mother nature decides its going to be my last. That said all the more while the persons i work for are making 2k to 5k off each tree i cut down. Life isnt fair, n that's the way it goes.
yeah but you get paid as long as you cut trees, while he gets paid only if someone subscribe to his patreon, the difference is that your job is pretty much safe, while his job depends on people's goodwill, if people start leeching he is fucked, F95 is already a piracy-website, where for the sake of advertising you must risk to not get subscribers because the average user thinks "i don't need to pay, someone will leak the game OR i just wait for the public release".

Your job will end the moment there will be no more trees to cut down...(which will happen soon XD)

While his job depends on people asking themselves "Do i want to pay for this Visual Novel when i can get it for free anyway?"

Last edited:

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
I hesitate to even respond. Seriously did you just acually say that. HOW IS MY JOB SAFE. I get you are talking about job security. But I think you could have phrased that better. Also I cut dead, dying, and leaning trees along the highways and main roads. I'm almost positive as long as you people want to get were your going without there being a down tree in your way, I'll have a job.

But dont preach BS, I dont expect anything for what I do, why cuase I accepted the job. Did they accept to make money using their talents at making these kinds of games, yes they did. So basically that comes with the job, just like my job, except there not trying to kill the guy. Were mother nature is most certainly trying to kill me. But I'm ok with that, cuase I choose not to live in that moment, but the moment I choose.

Simple story short, you can live in the moment things go wrong, or you can get over it.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I hesitate to even respond. Seriously did you just acually say that. HOW IS MY JOB SAFE. I get you are talking about job security. But I think you could have phrased that better. Also I cut dead, dying, and leaning trees along the highways and main roads. I'm almost positive as long as you people want to get were your going without there being a down tree in your way, I'll have a job.

But dont preach BS, I dont expect anything for what I do, why cuase I accepted the job. Did they accept to make money using their talents at making these kinds of games, yes they did. So basically that comes with the job, just like my job, except there not trying to kill the guy. Were mother nature is most certainly trying to kill me. But I'm ok with that, cuase I choose not to live in that moment, but the moment I choose.

Simple story short, you can live in the moment things go wrong, or you can get over it.
i didn't hesitate to respond: i'm impressed how you decide to get mad over a joke

end of the message.

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Wood is always necessary, it is used for the trash units and the game usually ends sooner, it is even the resource that takes the longest to be spent, before the stone and gold mines

1683264198691.png

I should go to bed earlier because of posts like these...

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Hellooooo I'm just passing through XD Just kidding.

For those who want to play the game in Joiplay, do not download the Play Store version, go to the Patreon of the creators of the app, since the Play Store version is outdated but very outdated, while the latest version that the creators of Joiplay run the games perfectly without quality drops or slow loading and does not sacrifice elements that make the experience 100% better. I have already tried it in Four games Hotel Harem Lucky Paradox
Champion of Realms and finally Twisted world and everything ran perfectly and without drops in quality or performance, the animations load immediately and finally the interface is so well done that it's as if you were playing on PC. I hope this helps those who downloaded the version from the Play Store and it did not work well for them, just download the Patreon version of Joiplay and follow the instructions to run the game in the app, just enjoy the game to the fullest, I know that the archive of the games from PCs weigh a lot but if you want to continue playing this game and others use this great app that is free and updates it from time to time to fix errors in the app or improve it.

Well I hope this helps
have a nice
Morning Afternoon or night.
thanks for the info

ill do a post on patreon in a few days for Android instalation and this will help a lot :)

Reactions: Dunner

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Wood is always necessary, it is used for the trash units and the game usually ends sooner, it is even the resource that takes the longest to be spent, before the stone and gold mines

View attachment 2597267

I should go to bed earlier because of posts like these...
Now we need Prim to play AOEII like a true gamer would!

Next Map
ForestNothing2018.png

(Yes this is a T90 Reference as well)

• Haha
Reactions: Stawer
Apr 2, 2018
Since the dev reads this... I absolutely love your game, it is one of the best ones out there. The art is fantastic, and story development is very well done. But I have to say... the quality of the English has deteriorated significantly in your newer content. The early writing in the game has excellent English, whereas the newer content consistently makes improper use of pronouns, singular vs plural, has several "literal" translations of Spanish words which don't have the same meaning in English... Please take more care with the English translation. Your game is too good to suffer from something silly like that, especially now that language models exist which can help you spellcheck and fix these mistakes. I hope future content returns to the level of translation quality that the earlier releases had. Your writing and storytelling are still really good, but they really suffer from the broken English in some scenes.

Here are a couple examples of simple, avoidable mistakes that I feel wouldn't have been present in earlier versions:
That should have been "I can't understand anything if you talk with your mouth shut".
Here, the word "circulate" makes no sense in English, as far as I'm aware. I get what you mean because I speak Portuguese and I can get it from context, but it is very jarring to see such a weird word in your otherwise very well written dialogue. As a matter of fact, I just picked out two examples, but this event is absolutely riddled with improperly used pronouns, such as switching "he" and "she", or even using "I" in place of "you", "he" or "she". I hope these comments help bring the level of quality back up to what your game deserves to have, it really is one of the best on this website.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Stawer

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Since the dev reads this... I absolutely love your game, it is one of the best ones out there. The art is fantastic, and story development is very well done. But I have to say... the quality of the English has deteriorated significantly in your newer content. The early writing in the game has excellent English, whereas the newer content consistently makes improper use of pronouns, singular vs plural, has several "literal" translations of Spanish words which don't have the same meaning in English... Please take more care with the English translation. Your game is too good to suffer from something silly like that, especially now that language models exist which can help you spellcheck and fix these mistakes. I hope future content returns to the level of translation quality that the earlier releases had. Your writing and storytelling are still really good, but they really suffer from the broken English in some scenes.

Here are a couple examples of simple, avoidable mistakes that I feel wouldn't have been present in earlier versions:
That should have been "I can't understand anything if you talk with your mouth shut".
Here, the word "circulate" makes no sense in English, as far as I'm aware. I get what you mean because I speak Portuguese and I can get it from context, but it is very jarring to see such a weird word in your otherwise very well written dialogue. As a matter of fact, I just picked out two examples, but this event is absolutely riddled with improperly used pronouns, such as switching "he" and "she", or even using "I" in place of "you", "he" or "she". I hope these comments help bring the level of quality back up to what your game deserves to have, it really is one of the best on this website.
omg really? this feels like a punch in the gut D:

The feedback I have constantly received within the community channels (Discord/Reddit/Itch), say exactly the opposite, even for the remaster of the game it was necessary to redo the whole translation from scratch.

So we are always improving the translation, but sometimes some characters speak weird even in Spanish (Even Maxy sometimes invents words that don't exist hahaha, same with Celestine, or Layla or Liz...)

We have even received a lot of help from native English speakers to polish the texts as much as possible, so idk what to say D:

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes