preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I think it does...but much later in the game, and it's in the middle of a much more important dialogue in recent updates tho...so it's going to take a while to read it...i'm not sure, i barely remember it
Also btw I checked your signature and we literally love the exact same games and I also would put Harem's Hotel first in the list. It seems we have the same taste

But what's God's call? I don't know about that game and I don't see in the forum. Is it any good?

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
in my list the order is random

God's Call is a much more serious game, considering the themes involved like the brutality of war, racism, the search for freedom and peace among all races...it's a bit heavy on these themes...but better than most VNs in this website...

Yeah I checked it out it seems it has a futa protagonist. Not for me. I guess we have the same taste aside from futa protags :) Anyways again ty for the info. Have a nice day

• Angry
Reactions: ZIROKARS

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Maxy is a virgin, don't worry, can't say much else bc it's a big recent spoiler, but she knows MC even before meeting him.

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
It's male protagonist but very feminine(a developer's choice, because with Honey Select 2, most males either look bland and boring or just...ugly) if that's puts off your interest...sorry but you're very close-minded...
Wo wo wo. Hold on a sec. I don't think having a sexual orientation is a being a close minded person. While I very much enjoy lesbian content, I don't like futa since as a straight men I don't like dicks. However futa is not even a deal breaker for me either. I played lots of games where there is optional futagirls. But since I put myself in mc's shoes in adult vn's, I only like to play male protagonist games. That game you talked about was tagged 'futa/trans protagonist' in another site. That's why I said 'it's not for me'. If it's a male protagonist I would still check it out but then again if there is sissificiation or something like that towards mc, I wouldn't touch it regardless. People enjoy different kinks and we shouldn't call people 'close minded' because they don't like certain kinks. I mean what's next? Not enjoying 'scat' is being a close minded too? Well I don't think so

• Angry
Reactions: ZIROKARS

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Maxy is a virgin, don't worry, can't say much else bc it's a big recent spoiler, but she knows MC even before meeting him.
To be fair, her beelining towards lucky on the first encounter kind of gave a hint that it was more than "Oh, cute guy, gotta chat him up".

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
You can choose who you want to interact with and romance in the game. The scene they are talking about is during a threesome with Maxy and Charlotte which that part of the scene is optional if you don't want to do it.
Ah so it is in a threesome with MC? The comments kind of gave the idea that the girls were fucking each other without mc or behind his back.

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
Ah so it is in a threesome with MC? The comments kind of gave the idea that the girls were fucking each other without mc or behind his back.
Yeah it is just a threesome where the girls kiss a bit during you having sex with them. There isn't NTR in the game and never will be. I'm sorry thats what you felt, but don't worry the girls will only have sex with you and there are a couple threesome scenes that you have sex with the girls. It is a really wholesome game so it gives a pretty safe vibe that gives Argleton a paradise like feel. But yeah the girls just have sex with you and you alone.

Reactions: Dunner

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Yeah it is just a threesome where the girls kiss a bit during you having sex with them. There isn't NTR in the game and never will be.
Again: It's not intended to be NTR, but some people think that having a harem of girls and knowing that they've sex with each other or have any intimate physical contact still counts as NTR...weird because it's a HAREM, if we go by society's logic MC is cheating every girl in the harem everytime he has sex with one of the girls XD

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
Again: It's not intended to be NTR, but some people think that having a harem of girls and knowing that they've sex with each other or have any intimate physical contact still counts as NTR...weird because it's a HAREM, if we go by society's logic MC is cheating every girl in the harem everytime he has sex with one of the girls XD
Well it depends on a person's personality. Like if they aren't open to a harem then yeah they might feel that since some people might not be as open to that idea. However, the game isn't necessarily a harem, it's how you want to play the game. If you want to romance just one girl then yeah you can do that or if you wanted to do two or whatever you could too. The game is based on your choices and how you want to play it, but the end goal isn't to romance everyone since you can choose to decline romantic events though you can have sex with everyone if you choose too. It is following a main story that you learn more information from the character's stories, but you can choose who you grow closer with while you play.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dunner

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Well it depends on a person's personality. Like if they aren't open to a harem then yeah they might feel that since some people might not be as open to that idea. However, the game isn't necessarily a harem, it's how you want to play the game. If you want to romance just one girl then yeah you can do that or if you wanted to do two or whatever you could too. The game is based on your choices and how you want to play it, but the end goal isn't to romance everyone since you can choose to decline romantic events though you can have sex with everyone if you choose too. It is following a main story that you learn more information from the character's stories, but you can choose who you grow closer with while you play.
true but i was acknowledging(in a joking tone) how some users complained about the lesbian-scenes and considered them NTR xD

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes