elumiknotty

Jun 30, 2023
Haven't touched a single beta version, been waiting for the proper release but alas.
That's weird. I played my game from the start, never used anyone else's save, have played both full release and betas, and have never had updates be incompatible with saves. I just played the full game for the first time a couple months ago so I've only had a couple updates to pick up from, but none of those updates broke anything in my saves.

Deejeey

Sep 11, 2020
Potion sex scenes dont happen reliably. i wanted to see Charlette potion but it kept giving me static picture. how can we tell if a potion has a complex scene?

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
I find these devs funny in their time estimations on the new content, 180 - 210 min of New Content ...lol more like 30 mins unless you are on downers and a potato pc and watching snails race on the sidelines, maybe watching paint dry... or just spanking it too long for your own good.... probably took them that long to do the renders. Always seems like they inflate the numbers to make it seem more impressive than it really is. But its better than nothing, not complaining. At least they are back to releasing more often.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
I get lost so 1. the power is Energetic now a Injection take it away...
2. Load older save all reset to Idk setting in Hearts and so. Was max out in 0.8. but looks like gone all. Heart and Pervert.
3 i stop here playing the learning and grow of MC is 0 . Why he whant to learn Lucky´s Past? He is he now . Give me here a choose, idc about old body past.

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
Are the saves still broken, like the last 3 versions released previously due to it being a beta?
Only version 0.8.2 was a problem because of a renpy error but since they were leaked early it caused a lot of confusion which would have been fine if waited for the public release that had it fixed already

Reactions: elumiknotty

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
I find these devs funny in their time estimations on the new content, 180 - 210 min of New Content ...lol more like 30 mins unless you are on downers and a potato pc and watching snails race on the sidelines, maybe watching paint dry... or just spanking it too long for your own good.... probably took them that long to do the renders. Always seems like they inflate the numbers to make it seem more impressive than it really is. But its better than nothing, not complaining. At least they are back to releasing more often.
Its based on reading the text at a decent pace than skipping all the dialogue

Reactions: elumiknotty

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
I get lost so 1. the power is Energetic now a Injection take it away...
2. Load older save all reset to Idk setting in Hearts and so. Was max out in 0.8. but looks like gone all. Heart and Pervert.
3 i stop here playing the learning and grow of MC is 0 . Why he whant to learn Lucky´s Past? He is he now . Give me here a choose, idc about old body past.
I am having a hard time understanding but if I am understanding correctly
1. It is part of the story. You gain the powers but lose them because not everything is what it seems. There is more to the world of Argleton which you see then
2. This could depend on a lot of things. If you are saying you had all the hearts maxed then you probably cheated since no one should be able to have them maxed. Cheating and modifying your saves will cause issues. There isn't a need to since you can get everything by naturally playing the game. Going to a previous save will be ok.
3. Some people would like to know more about the main character in what his backstory is and why he acts certain ways. Its really dark
Hopefully that answers your questions.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
I don't even know what to feel about this game, from what I'm feeling everything cool is happening to everyone around the MC and he's simply stuck in the middle of it.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
I am having a hard time understanding but if I am understanding correctly
1. It is part of the story. You gain the powers but lose them because not everything is what it seems. There is more to the world of Argleton which you see then
2. This could depend on a lot of things. If you are saying you had all the hearts maxed then you probably cheated since no one should be able to have them maxed. Cheating and modifying your saves will cause issues. There isn't a need to since you can get everything by naturally playing the game. Going to a previous save will be ok.
3. Some people would like to know more about the main character in what his backstory is and why he acts certain ways. Its really dark
Hopefully that answers your questions.
I did all i can do in 4 month old update or what ever normal 6 month pause. So and ask why now a 2 Mayor pop up and the other one dont care about his action? No cheating... And nope why i want to learn about it think about Sasha talk! left eye right eye. So why cry about somthing what you have close and flush dwoun the toilet? you want to know shit! hurt yourself so you are maso?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I did all i can do in 4 month old update or what ever normal 6 month pause. So and ask why now a 2 Mayor pop up and the other one dont care about his action? No cheating... And nope why i want to learn about it think about Sasha talk! left eye right eye. So why cry about somthing what you have close and flush dwoun the toilet? you want to know shit! hurt yourself so you are maso?
No offence meant but can you write that in your mothertongue and try a machine translation? I have a hard time understanding what you are trying to say.

Reactions: XoticRealmZ
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes