MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
Overall pretty decent so far.

A few bugs to report:

-Early on in the game, there was a night where Prim asked to sleep in my bed. Then later on Yui showed up in my room and asked to sleep in my bed. The game did not seem to realize the plot hole in this and just ignored that Prim was already in my bed.

-When I go to the beach where Yui is (where you can train martial arts with her) if you are in the dialog menu with her and click 'back' it teleports you back to your room in the house rather than at the beach where you are.

-There is some kind of persistent bug with getting double charged, and/or not getting charged the right prices, for items in the store. The first million times I tried to buy a costume, it would charge me $400 or $500 but then after leaving the store, within a few clicks I would suddenly get hit with a second charge (causing my $ balance to actually go negative.) I kept reloading saves but it kept happening; reloaded to before making the purchase, played another day, tried going to the store again, same BS... eventually however I got around it. I have also noticed a couple of times buying things in the 'gift' store the prices listed are wrong (such as it says it costs $500 but you only get charged $400.)

-After progressing to the point where girls shower with you, if you randomly go to the bathroom and they are showering you still get the initial 'peep on them' options and dialog saying "oh if I was closer with her I could shower with her" ...even though you have already showered with them many times. I thought this was particularly funny with Maxy... it's like "oh if only we were closer maybe we could shower together" ... uhhh yeah she jerked me off in the shower a while ago, pretty sure we are close enough lol!

-Time does not advance from some events, or seems to but then suddenly reverts. For example, with the +Appeal events with Prim where she puts a mud mask (or whatever it is) on your face, time did not advance at all, it let me just do those back to back the same day in the same timeslot (I think it was noon) with no time passing. Another event, I forget which one, time seemed to advance but then when I went into another room it jumped back one time slot (the event had still been completed.)
-Yeah that one is just a point of when two events trigger at the same time. But I see what you mean.

-I see that with the questions option for that but the nothing option works fine. Thanks for the report.

-That one only happens if you are skipping the dialogue when purchasing something. If you don't and click normally it won't do that. But yeah.

-In the context in what you are saying that only applies to Maxy because of her appearance event. It will say you can't join if you have not built enough relationship with them. Meaning to the point if you have sex with them or not. Prim is specific because its part of her story while the rest depends on if you had sex with them first. But if you talk to them in the morning in their rooms asking to take a shower with them they will. Once you can have sex with them in the shower you can choose either choice when you are in there.

-This is intentional

ShadySkull

Jul 15, 2022
wish they just take some time to add all the costumes you bought in-game to have scenes correlates with them (better if with them heels)

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
So, I was playing the Maxy path, and the notes indicated that in order to progress I'd need to progress with Mary. So I altered the change to Mary. But MARY'S notes tell me I need to progress with Maxy, and "alter change" has disappeared so I have NO IDEA what the hell I'm supposed to do now

Looks like some kind of infuriating bug, because it's bugging the fuck out of me

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stawer

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Did you read any of the comments? Saves aren't broken, dude. One LEAKED version had a broken save several updates ago. It was fixed before the actual release even, and none of the releases since have caused any issues.
I have issues with saves and haven't played in a good while.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 479, in __call__
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "_layout/screen_main_menu.rpymc", line 28, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1133, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 1124, in py_exec_bytecode
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3625, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 4586, in interact_core
File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1177, in event
File "renpy/display\transition.py", line 53, in event
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 770, in event
File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1401, in event
File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 279, in event
File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 1138, in event
File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 1071, in handle_click
File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 375, in run
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 814, in load
File "renpy/rollback.py", line 1108, in unfreeze
File "renpy/rollback.py", line 908, in rollback
File "renpy/rollback.py", line 826, in load_failed
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

```
```

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 906, in <module>
NameError: name 'social_galila' is not defined

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 906, in script

```

I might have to start again since it's having issues.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
I have issues with saves and haven't played in a good while.

```

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "_layout/screen_main_menu.rpymc", line 28, in script
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3625, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 4586, in interact_core
File "renpy/display\transition.py", line 53, in event
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 770, in event
File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 1138, in event
File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 1071, in handle_click
File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 375, in run
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 814, in load
File "renpy/rollback.py", line 1108, in unfreeze
File "renpy/rollback.py", line 908, in rollback
File "renpy/rollback.py", line 826, in load_failed

```
```

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 906, in script

```

I might have to start again since it's having issues.
Was this save made during an event, or in the free roam part?

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
I have one during an event and another during free roam but both come up with errors.

I think this may be from an event.
When was your save from? If it was from before the enhanced update of 0.6.5 then that could be it. Is the profiles only showing a few characters or other things like that?

zeldagamernl

Jan 29, 2022
i miss this game. Dont want to start over so Im waiting for a stable release. What ever happend to 0.8.7? they are almost at 0.9.0 now.

Reactions: Ale3

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
So, I was playing the Maxy path, and the notes indicated that in order to progress I'd need to progress with Mary. So I altered the change to Mary. But MARY'S notes tell me I need to progress with Maxy, and "alter change" has disappeared so I have NO IDEA what the hell I'm supposed to do now

Looks like some kind of infuriating bug, because it's bugging the fuck out of me
Oh god i need to check this x.x

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
i miss this game. Dont want to start over so Im waiting for a stable release. What ever happend to 0.8.7? they are almost at 0.9.0 now.
cause 0.8.7 was to be the Halloween update with Luna content, but i mixed that with Yui's new content on 0.9 hahaha

Reactions: zeldagamernl

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
How do I get the growth potion events?
Go to the museum and talk to Sarah and select "projects". Then go talk to Clara at the hot springs to invest in the room and later the potions. Make sure you have at least 2 violet hearts first to do the event with the character.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes