Bse

Aug 1, 2019
oh shit, im so sorry for that :(

sometimes internal errors occur that I don't understand with renpy when compiling alphas
I did not think you are sorry- This is why i ask so many dev. Why did you upgrade script engine as a Handy Ap??? So save n ot work because update and you trash a loot off player in H game play, or scripting H you loose here. So this is why upgarde Renpy. or make some change so 100H loose in play or 1k H loose in Scripting write??? Really dont get it.

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
I'm probably asking something that has already been asked in the past. If so, i'm terribly sorry.

I haven't played the game since v.0.8.4, patiently waiting for the next full release. Since then we an an Alpha, and three Betas. In the past a beta (or the alpha, not sure) caused people not being able to use those saves with the next full release.

I love this game and would love to experience the other released content, but not wanting to jeopardize my saves (or having to do the content of the betas/alphas again if I can't use those saves with the next release) but now it looks like this game isn't getting a full release any time soon.

As I said, I love this game <3, I've been patiently waiting for another full release since 0.8.4 and will continue to do so if that's the best option. Well... long story short :p.... is there a regular release coming soon? And if not, can I use my 0.8.4 save to play all content that released since then in the current beta, and if I do, will I be able to use those saves with the next regular release?

Normally I would simply download the beta and use my own saves but since i read in this thread back then that some people had problems with their saves after they used them in either an alpha or beta, i'm a bit hesitant. The itch to play again is there though as it's been quite a while since I last touched the game :)

Thanks in advance for any and all answers! <3

Obanama

Jan 25, 2021
I'm probably asking something that has already been asked in the past. If so, i'm terribly sorry.

I haven't played the game since v.0.8.4, patiently waiting for the next full release. Since then we an an Alpha, and three Betas. In the past a beta (or the alpha, not sure) caused people not being able to use those saves with the next full release.

I love this game and would love to experience the other released content, but not wanting to jeopardize my saves (or having to do the content of the betas/alphas again if I can't use those saves with the next release) but now it looks like this game isn't getting a full release any time soon.

As I said, I love this game <3, I've been patiently waiting for another full release since 0.8.4 and will continue to do so if that's the best option. Well... long story short :p.... is there a regular release coming soon? And if not, can I use my 0.8.4 save to play all content that released since then in the current beta, and if I do, will I be able to use those saves with the next regular release?

Normally I would simply download the beta and use my own saves but since i read in this thread back then that some people had problems with their saves after they used them in either an alpha or beta, i'm a bit hesitant. The itch to play again is there though as it's been quite a while since I last touched the game :)

Thanks in advance for any and all answers! <3
Public builds can always be found on patreon so just go there...

• Red Heart
Reactions: omglolguy32

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I did not think you are sorry- This is why i ask so many dev. Why did you upgrade script engine as a Handy Ap??? So save n ot work because update and you trash a loot off player in H game play, or scripting H you loose here. So this is why upgarde Renpy. or make some change so 100H loose in play or 1k H loose in Scripting write??? Really dont get it.
Uhm ... can you try writing that again? Maybe write it down in your mother tongue and use some translator? Because all I can get is that you are angry at Stawer about something, but the "something" I can't get at all.

Shakakky

Sep 9, 2022
Pls don't throw your smallchild tantrums here

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Does anyone have a picture of Luna? I don't remember her. Sorry to the developer, I loved this game in the past, but I kind of lost interest in the same girls all these years. So if Luna is one of the new ones, I'll take a look (in the animations only).

• Angry
Reactions: Hfap5

6string420

Jan 23, 2023
nope nothing works, so very aggravating, tons of hours down the drain. I tried this, but above, it seemed to add 2 saves in page 8 for some reason, nothing before that and nothing after. very weird if you ask me. Then i loaded it, error screen, clicked ignore and it started back at put in a name.

I don't know what the problem was, or is, just sucks I lost ALL my progress and backed up saves don't do anything either. I don't blame you at all. I actually love this game and will play it again because I like it, I know just next time no matter what I need the same version as the saves, and NO alphas or betas for me lol...Thanks for trying to help though
I had a similar situation transferring my saves from an old PC to a New PC and also my Phone to the new PC. So far I gotten them all to work with each other on the new PC. What I did was manually made a "saves" file and copy/pasted my transferred saves(including persistent if you have it as well) into that folder. Make sure to place your new "saves" folder in the "game" sub-folder.Just do this right after extracting the game and before the first time starting the game. You want to have the saves in place when the game creates the log and persistent files for the first time. I hope this will work for you.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Does anyone have a picture of Luna? I don't remember her. Sorry to the developer, I loved this game in the past, but I kind of lost interest in the same girls all these years. So if Luna is one of the new ones, I'll take a look (in the animations only).
Luna is the dark gothy mystical quasi witch you encountered. So far not a lot of content, yet not exactly new either.

Reactions: V&M

Darkpro21

Jul 31, 2017
Can't continue Yui and Cassandra quest from this new update. They both say to go to the Shogukuni Gardens during noon but neither one of them are there when I do.

Reactions: stewscotia

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
Can't continue Yui and Cassandra quest from this new update. They both say to go to the Shogukuni Gardens during noon but neither one of them are there when I do.
same here.even on the weekend Yui is upstairs and has nothing different, at noon shes at the tropical place during the weekday.

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
If you click the Heart icon in the upper right it shows names/pics and walkthrough of each character.

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
Thanks man. But she's ugly as hell.
Not my cup of tea compared to the others either, but shes supposed to be a goth/witch so guess she fits the part. And to be fair shes blind and usually has white eyes, she was possessed in the photo i took. 6d173a8854fa5b13d4e17c2c5e98b82e.jpg

Reactions: V&M

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
There is a wiki

• Wow
Reactions: Cartageno

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
nope nothing works, so very aggravating, tons of hours down the drain. I tried this, but above, it seemed to add 2 saves in page 8 for some reason, nothing before that and nothing after. very weird if you ask me. Then i loaded it, error screen, clicked ignore and it started back at put in a name.

I don't know what the problem was, or is, just sucks I lost ALL my progress and backed up saves don't do anything either. I don't blame you at all. I actually love this game and will play it again because I like it, I know just next time no matter what I need the same version as the saves, and NO alphas or betas for me lol...Thanks for trying to help though
You are welcome :) I am sorry about that, but I tried to help.

Reactions: zeldagamernl

Shakakky

Sep 9, 2022
Need help. I'm on android and this happens when i open the game. I did the copy and paste thing if i ignore it shows the menu in black only the letters and i cant touch anything

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
Sorry, I don't even know what that is. I asked about the girl, because I thought maybe this was the one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wiki is like an information site for various series. Series like Star Wars, or video games like Halo, or even anime like Naruto have one. It gives information about the characters or different powers and other things about the series.

That character is Bonnie. She is the waitress at the Yorokobi and she is really silly but really cute XD

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes