zeldagamernl

Jan 29, 2022
Would you mind sharing one of your backups here? I'm no RenPy expert but I can take a look and see what's going on
i can try, what is a good safe place to share a save? I haven't responded because my email was compromised these past 2 days and i literally had to change every single place I have ever used to another email address so I could delete the other one.

oh shit, im so sorry for that :(

sometimes internal errors occur that I don't understand with renpy when compiling alphas
And thanks, its not the biggest deal. I like this game a lot, so thanks for your work with it and making it. Ill replay it, no big deal. Just maybe it was for something to look it sometimes so saves maybe don't get broken? only if you can or have time to figure it out. Don't mind me though lol.

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Can't continue Yui and Cassandra quest from this new update. They both say to go to the Shogukuni Gardens during noon but neither one of them are there when I do.
Same, I've run around the map to try and find a trigger but nothing. Cassandra doesn't appear anywhere and Yui is in all of her usual places. That's it.

Reactions: zalord

shytuy93

Dec 8, 2019
I really tried to get into this game but it just runs painfully slow. having to hover over every single button until it finally decides to become clickable takes its toll
i´ve tried practically every combination of settings in that shift+g menu but nothing.
Automaticcally choose
Force gl2 renderer
force angle2 renderer
powersave enabled or disabled
tearing enabled disabled
i´ve tried all
i don´t know what this game is trying to run to make it so slow but something is just horribly optimized
it even lags inside of the save menu where everything else should be paused
it lags even at the startup screen before clicking continue/new/load

you can notice by going with your mouse over the buttons at a leisurely speed and notice that they dont highlight (become clickable) when you go over them. only if you hover over a button for long enough.
it may be slightly less than a second, but that quickly adds up to several minutes of just waiting for buttons to become interactable

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
Luna mentions that Kamen Rainor is selling Halloween costumes but I don't see anything new in the shop. Are these only available in October in game?

zeldagamernl

Jan 29, 2022
You can do it here, save files are small enough that you can just zip them all and attach the file to your post.
You can put a password on the zip file and send that to me via DM, if you want to protect it.
thank you

i honestly must be blind since i didnt see the "attach files" button lol. sorry. Ill check into it later on and send them to them and see what happens. Thank you :D

Reactions: torresm

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
I really tried to get into this game but it just runs painfully slow. having to hover over every single button until it finally decides to become clickable takes its toll
i´ve tried practically every combination of settings in that shift+g menu but nothing.
Automaticcally choose
Force gl2 renderer
force angle2 renderer
powersave enabled or disabled
tearing enabled disabled
i´ve tried all
i don´t know what this game is trying to run to make it so slow but something is just horribly optimized
it even lags inside of the save menu where everything else should be paused
it lags even at the startup screen before clicking continue/new/load

you can notice by going with your mouse over the buttons at a leisurely speed and notice that they dont highlight (become clickable) when you go over them. only if you hover over a button for long enough.
it may be slightly less than a second, but that quickly adds up to several minutes of just waiting for buttons to become interactable
Maybe try to clean your cookies and your temporary files. That could be it or maybe there is updates your computer needs. Changing the renderer sometimes is said to help too. Or not have as many things open while playing. It runs fine for me personally so not sure what the issue could be outside that.

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
Can't continue Yui and Cassandra quest from this new update. They both say to go to the Shogukuni Gardens during noon but neither one of them are there when I do.
Cassandra doesn't appear during December in game so continue until it is the next month. It is because of the Christmas event.

Reactions: Darkpro21

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
For a while, I had this bug where some of the body options didn't unlock. It was with the growth potion requirements for most girls, and taking the measurements for Gia. They only unlocked after making them drink the potion multiple times, and also restarting the game multiple times. It did eventually get resolved, but I thought it might be worth mentioning.

Also, while it may not be a bug, I have never gotten Maxy or Mary in the shower. I started on a fresh save, I shower every day, and I have played enough to have done and unlocked everything else in the game, but Maxy/Mary still don't show up in the shower. They have The other girls do show up regularly, and most of the time no girl is in the shower. It might just be bad luck, but it does feels bad haha.

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
For a while, I had this bug where some of the body options didn't unlock. It was with the growth potion requirements for most girls, and taking the measurements for Gia. They only unlocked after making them drink the potion multiple times, and also restarting the game multiple times. It did eventually get resolved, but I thought it might be worth mentioning.

Also, while it may not be a bug, I have never gotten Maxy or Mary in the shower. I started on a fresh save, I shower every day, and I have played enough to have done and unlocked everything else in the game, but Maxy/Mary still don't show up in the shower. They have The other girls do show up regularly, and most of the time no girl is in the shower. It might just be bad luck, but it does feels bad haha.
Have you tried looking later in the day? Pretty sure Mary and Maxy both only shower in the evening or at night

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
If I'm allowed a suggestion, I think there should be some feature to keep track of the major reveals regarding Argleton and the Mayors' history, similar to what the girls have. One thing I often struggle with is to recall which mayor did what. Since most of this information is presented through dialogue with no visuals to help solidify the people and events in our mind, and we spend months waiting for each update, I personally find it hard to remember everything.

If that feature already exists, and my dumbass just didnt find it, please point me to it, lol.

Reactions: Cartageno

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019

Make sure you have unlocked all the measurements. The last one will require at least 1 violet heart to ask for. Otherwise it could be a renpy visual bug. If you exit the character then reenter it will fix itself.

Mary and Maxy shower during the evenings. The shower events are a random occurrence but you can ask Prim and Maxy to take one with you in their options. Prim has to be in the morning to ask her.

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
Make sure you have unlocked all the measurements. The last one will require at least 1 violet heart to ask for. Otherwise it could be a renpy visual bug. If you exit the character then reenter it will fix itself.

Mary and Maxy shower during the evenings. The shower events are a random occurrence but you can ask Prim and Maxy to take one with you in their options. Prim has to be in the morning to ask her.
I did have the measurements unlocked, and as I mentioned, it did get resolved after a few game restarts. I just hadn't encountered a renpy bug like this in another renpy game so I thought to mention it.

I did eventually get Maxy and Mary to shower after 2-3 more ingame weeks, so I just didn't get lucky up to that point.
Asking them to take a shower from their options didn't unlock the scene. I assumed that was intentional. Is it supposed to unlock the scene ?

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
If I'm allowed a suggestion, I think there should be some feature to keep track of the major reveals regarding Argleton and the Mayors' history, similar to what the girls have. One thing I often struggle with is to recall which mayor did what. Since most of this information is presented through dialogue with no visuals to help solidify the people and events in our mind, and we spend months waiting for each update, I personally find it hard to remember everything.

If that feature already exists, and my dumbass just didnt find it, please point me to it, lol.
After a certain point, you will be mid way through so many fucking AVNs that the lines start blurring lol. Especially since there are some common themes/tropes/etc. that get repeated over and over again across many different games in the genre, and even characters or aspects of them that get reused, because so many people are using HoneySelect or other similar starting points, or bought assets that they slightly customized. Backgrounds get reused too, I swear I have seen the same fucking lingerie store background in at least 3 different games at this point if not more.

I try to hold out until a bunch of content has been added then just delete the saves folder from appdata and start over from scratch. I have played through Harem Hotel, Corrupted Kingdoms, The Headmaster, and a few others I forget off the top of my head, at least 3x each at this point... It's a hard job, but someone's got to do it =P

....Did we get a better sex scene with the French sisters yet? Still waiting for a super hot threesome where they go down on each other. (Do you hear me Santa???)

Reactions: BanditoMarito

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
I did have the measurements unlocked, and as I mentioned, it did get resolved after a few game restarts. I just hadn't encountered a renpy bug like this in another renpy game so I thought to mention it.

I did eventually get Maxy and Mary to shower after 2-3 more ingame weeks, so I just didn't get lucky up to that point.
Asking them to take a shower from their options didn't unlock the scene. I assumed that was intentional. Is it supposed to unlock the scene ?
You need to see the random occurrence event I think, when interacting with the shower. During evenings if Maxy/Mary isn't in their room or you hear the shower in the hallway, interact with it and choose to go in the shower and the scene will trigger. The shower activity for Maxy is an appearance event for the skill.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes