Sep 16, 2023
Hmmm, I think I know what you mean, though my feelings are different and I do not have the problem. But since we're talking not objective problems but the subjective feelings invoked by Stawer's writing - without wanting to discourage you, I did not really notice any major changes in the writing style but have not replayed the beginning for a comparison, but I guess the flow or rhythm or whatever of the dialogue stays pretty consistent.

However, the examples you cite, with the possible exception of Charlotte (restaurant) I think is less the writing itself than more the setup of the girls. Yes, they are strange. The idea is to keep wondering who or what they are and find out about it (and a bit of hanky panky too, of course). Especially Yui ("one word girl") and Maxy (goth girl) have a pretty deep background explaining (part of) their behavior, as has the whole world - this is not really "slice of life".

I can understand some of your reservations since I also dislike "girl immediately falling for protagonist", even though I didn't get the same vibes here because it is obvious in the game itself that it makes no sense with the information the player has, so there must be some other reason, unlike the many games "You are a virgin, nobody ever looked at you twice, yet suddenly every girl, woman, and flower pot wants your seed"), but if the opening does not pique your curiosity, maybe the solution also will be uninteresting.

My suggestion would be, once you find the time, to play until the background of the place and the people starts unfolding, maybe wait for Sasha (library girl, she will do a lot of the early exposition) to tell you more - and then decide whether you are hooked or bored.
Thanks for the explanation. I'll do just that probably in a few days.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Is this just a one off or does it happen alot that the game ignores the choices you have made?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And why is a LI forced on you, the hole game its been up to the player if you want to fuck someone but then your forced to fuck Shizuka? and pretty much anyone else later in game, its like all choices just got removed and game turns into a fuckfest game.....

No rape tag either? Maxy ties you up and when you reject she rapes ya? really? and MC does fuck all not mad not trowing her out of the house nothing...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: holaje12

rehbel

Apr 4, 2023
I'm doing Luna side story but in the character profile she still shows up as ??? How do I unlock her profile?

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
I'm doing Luna side story but in the character profile she still shows up as ??? How do I unlock her profile?
It should be when you meet her at night for the first time after finding her note. Make sure your save isn't before version 0.6.5

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
Is this just a one off or does it happen alot that the game ignores the choices you have made?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And why is a LI forced on you, the hole game its been up to the player if you want to fuck someone but then your forced to fuck Shizuka? and pretty much anyone else later in game, its like all choices just got removed and game turns into a fuckfest game.....

No rape tag either? Maxy ties you up and when you reject she rapes ya? really? and MC does fuck all not mad not trowing her out of the house nothing...
I double checked the scene you are talking about with Liz when you choose to change the subject she doesn't say that and just refers to the effects of the plant not that you did anything. Then continues with the story.

Idk what you mean by LI but Shizuka is important to Yui's story and it was part of Shizuka's story in that part.

That part with Maxy is important for her story too which you learn from her when you play more of her main story.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Idk what you mean by LI but Shizuka is important to Yui's story and it was part of Shizuka's story in that part.
LI means "Love Interest", and they've got a legitimate complaint. If they'd been turning down Shizuka all along, but are forced into a sex scene with her on main story or Yui's story path, that's generally a pretty shitty thing to do. I haven't turned any of the girls in this down, but I did notice that the later on in the game it goes, the fewer choices the player has... Which just makes me wonder why it's even a sandbox at that point?

Reactions: MikesDK

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
I double checked the scene you are talking about with Liz when you choose to change the subject she doesn't say that and just refers to the effects of the plant not that you did anything. Then continues with the story.

That part with Maxy is important for her story too which you learn from her when you play more of her main story.
Check Liz part again, when you visit her next time after the scene where you select "change the subject, then you go to the beach she says:
"When you lost controle of your mind and some things happened and she dosent blame you since your werent in controle, but she was and did nothing to prevent it and let her self go"
All of that is worng since nothing happened, they also talk about a sexual accident that happened, and that Liz liked it and how she would like to experince it again.

Then they get nude and Liz says "i dident remember it that size, was that really inside me" MC reply "thats a fact"
That alone shows that its messed up.

It might be importen but i dont see how its importen for MC to fuck them thats a bit overkill, and really annoying when you been faithfull to Yui the hole game and is now forced to fuck one LI after the other.
It might have been part of Shizuka's story but you cant progress Yui´s stoy without doing it.

Considering you had a choice to say no to pretty much everyone for a very long time i am just supprised that all choices got removed like this so MC now ends up fucking whoever without having a choice as the player, LI=Love Interest , or in other words someone you can have a relationship with.

Last edited:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Yes, but isn't it just the latest version? I missed out on some versions.
You don't have to play every version in sequence. Version 0.9.0f contains all the content from every previous version. (There's a reason that, for a lot of sandbox games, after enjoying a version, I then wait for the game to finish to replay it and see everything.)

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes