RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
The apostrophe is fine but adding "the" to the sentence implies there are multiple restaurants belonging to the Berrie family. It would be like me saying I'm going to "the McDonalds". Adding "the" implies I might be going to multiple locations.
"the" in no way implies multiple

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
The apostrophe is fine but adding "the" to the sentence implies there are multiple restaurants belonging to the Berrie family. It would be like me saying I'm going to "the McDonalds". Adding "the" implies I might be going to multiple locations.
Yeah, no, that's not really how that works. Think about it more like if you said "we're going to the Miller's" (meaning the house of the Miller family.)

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Yeah, no, that's not really how that works. Think about it more like if you said "we're going to the Miller's" (meaning the house of the Miller family.)
In that case it makes sense. But if I was talking to someone about a restaurant I owned I wouldn't say to them "I need to open the Miller's" if that was the name of the restaurant. I would just say to them "I need to open the restaurant".

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
been a while since I played this so just installed the latest version but I cannot remember how to find out what I need to do next. I know others have said that there is basically an ingame walkthrough, but I've played maybe 20 or 30 other games since last playing this...so can anyone give me a clue how to find the clues for tasks to be done

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
been a while since I played this so just installed the latest version but I cannot remember how to find out what I need to do next. I know others have said that there is basically an ingame walkthrough, but I've played maybe 20 or 30 other games since last playing this...so can anyone give me a clue how to find the clues for tasks to be done
If you look at a girl's profile (which you can find in the heart icon at the top of the screen) under the hearts is a text box which is the walkthrough for that character's main story missions. On the right side are extra events you could do with them too. If it says work in progress then you are caught up.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
If you look at a girl's profile (which you can find in the heart icon at the top of the screen) under the hearts is a text box which is the walkthrough for that character's main story missions. On the right side are extra events you could do with them too. If it says work in progress then you are caught up.
OK, thanks for that, got it now. Doesn't seem there is much content from .75 to .95 though, most girls say they are waiting for more content...is the end of the game going to be 1.00?

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
OK, thanks for that, got it now. Doesn't seem there is much content from .75 to .95 though, most girls say they are waiting for more content...is the end of the game going to be 1.00?
If you haven't played since 0.75 then there is a ton of content actually XD A couple updates of Prim, Maxy, Mary, Sasha, Layla, Charlotte, Yui, and Liz story content. Gia side story, Luna side story, maybe the holiday content if you haven't done those, all the potion events, and Liz's artifact research. I am probably forgetting more lol

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
So, did anyone else notice the old style Nintendo Gameboy sitting on the railing of one of the beach huts?
This was during the talk with Primrose after the delve into the archives and going to talk with Iris afterwards and then finding Primrose on the beach
Just wonder if it had some significance (I still have one of those gameboys, but I've worn out all the buttons and the writing around the buttons is all gone)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LuckyParadox-0.9.2f
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
It's been a year or 2 since i played this, does Mc get to fuck up the boss bitch from the restaurant yet?

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I am confused...for Sasha it says I should go to Gold beach during the day, but I have no beach access at all :-
1709340610999.png

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
Is it me or is the quest for Cassandra at the gardens still broken? And now Yui's quest also says noon at the gardens and it does nothing for me as well.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes