Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
It is December currently. Because of the Christmas event it snowed XD So you can't go to the beach or the farm during then, but if you continue to the next month it will come back and will trigger.
seems 'December' then has many more weeks in it than I remember, I may only have things to do with Liz now as it looks like the Tournament at the Dojo isn't going to happen in release 0.90 (which is the one I have) and everybody else (except Maxi who says to wait and Sasha who is the problem just mentioned) are telling me there is no more content. I'm now just going through each day trying to raise Love/Lust/relationship levels and earn some more cash

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
seems 'December' then has many more weeks in it than I remember, I may only have things to do with Liz now as it looks like the Tournament at the Dojo isn't going to happen in release 0.90 (which is the one I have) and everybody else (except Maxi who says to wait and Sasha who is the problem just mentioned) are telling me there is no more content. I'm now just going through each day trying to raise Love/Lust/relationship levels and earn some more cash
There is no point in making money anymore. There's nothing to spend it on. I already bought everything that was for sale. I work to occupy my time because I have no one to date. There are no new tasks.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
There is no point in making money anymore. There's nothing to spend it on. I already bought everything that was for sale. I work to occupy my time because I have no one to date. There are no new tasks.
hmm, so what do you do on the weekday mornings? Two of the options make you money...I guess you could just take a shower each morning. and I don't know about you but I have a bunch of outfits to but still and the investment thing is interesting plus just found out I can spend money to increase stats of the girls in the potion selection...so money is still needed. No idea if other things may come up

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
hmm, so what do you do on the weekday mornings? Two of the options make you money...I guess you could just take a shower each morning. and I don't know about you but I have a bunch of outfits to but still and the investment thing is interesting plus just found out I can spend money to increase stats of the girls in the potion selection...so money is still needed. No idea if other things may come up
I shower in the morning, which gives me a sex scene but doesn't increase my stats. I also buy potions, but that too has exhausted the stat boost. Some new tasks are needed that will open up new possibilities.

Reactions: splamo

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I shower in the morning, which gives me a sex scene but doesn't increase my stats. I also buy potions, but that too has exhausted the stat boost. Some new tasks are needed that will open up new possibilities.
have you done all the Dark Tarot as well? I think I have about 10k or more needed to do the ones that are showing - no idea if there are more after the current ones

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Finally got to the top of the mountain...wow, that took some time.
Not sure if there are any hidden events, but all the girls are saying there is nothing left to do, I guess I could continue buffing my stats and trying to push Love/Lust stats, but it does get a bit boring.
So, the big red heart for each girl, how do those go up?

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
I like breasts as much as the next guy, but too big is just too damn big... and that's an annoying issue too many devs have... It just throws off the overall balance of character designs.... But, I admit I have something of a bias against exaggerated and skewed body proportions and priorities. It's personally why I prefer Yui and Charlotte's body types more over someone like Prim whose large chest actually, for me at least, takes away from her charm instead of adding to them. That said, I really do like the girls' personalities a lot too. I'm not the biggest fan of the MC's honestly, but oh well. Small gripes.

But alas, true culture is NEVER actually appreciated.... Such a shame.

Last edited:
Reactions: deathspawn246

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
I like breasts as much as the next guy, but too big is just too damn big... and that's an annoying issue too many devs have... It just throws off the overall balance of character designs.... But, I admit I have something of a bias against exaggerated and skewed body proportions and priorities. It's personally why I prefer Yui and Charlotte's more over someone like Prim whose large chest actually, for me at least, takes away from her charm instead of adding to it.

But alas, true culture is NEVER actually appreciated.... Such a shame.
Unfortunately, some people do not realize that slim body can also be sexy.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Or that you can put a fat ass on a slim body. Too many go towards chunky girl body with fat ass. Not all devs ofc, but quite a few.
A shame bc I am more of an ass over boobs man myself. Having said that, I put aesthetic balance above any one feature when it comes to character design.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes