Aug 26, 2020
Be carefull, she could be a Monster xD
People being monsters never stopped me liking them

Yaeko and Felicia are probably the woman I’m most interested in spending time with.

Felicia constantly abuses Yui and seems to not like us (understandably)

And Yaeko speaks for herself despite having one scene, though I'd have to say I’m more interested in her.

I read a post on Itch about Yaeko saying She’d be controversial I assume because of her “fascination” with Masami who will probably get closer to as the tournament progresses I imagine Yaeko won’t take kindly to that but only time will tell.

Anyway keep up the good work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stawer

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
First time playing this game.
Different routes are very, very poorly synchronized. MC constantly doesn’t know what he should know for a couple of months now. The characters always pretend that they don’t know him. Many actions don't make sense. (Why contact the old man if the MC is actually one of the bosses in this place?)
The choices with refusal is missing. I almost began to hate Maxie because after her return, most of her H-scenes are absolutely idiotic. She went from funny crazy to fucked up crazy. I understand that some people may like them, but I would like to be able to refuse.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Trying out v.92f. Noticed a couple of things:

#1 The art seems noticeably lower resolution (not sure if I am using the right term) compared to the last time I played. During H scenes, there tends to be some blurriness / pixelation, especially around the areas that are moving most. For example, look at the scene where you ask maxy for a 'massage' and she grinds on the MC - her thighs and genital area are kind of messed up / show small square/pixelation rather than being smooth. Did you try to do some kind of additional compression or something to achieve a lower file size? If so can you PLEASE go the other direction lol, I have plenty of hard drive space, quality is king - file size is not important. If the game size gets huge, someone will surely release a compressed version for the folks who actually want that. In general, the whole time I was playing I felt like the graphics were lower resolution / slightly lower quality compared to previous plays.

#2 There are some weird spots where the characters specifically say what time of day it is, such as "good morning" when it is not that time of day. For example, if you go to the pumpkin restaurant for the first time in the evening, the characters still say Good Morning. One easy fix to this would be to simply change the text so they don't say something time-specific; this would also mean not having to have a million different variants of text based on what time of day it is. Just a thought.

#3 Adding to events out of order / continuity issues - I met Layla and Gia at the pumpkin place, and they talked about the missing screwdriver. I never bothered to follow up with them for a while, and in the meantime I met Liz and went on several adventures with her. Then one day I randomly went back to the pumpkin place, the MC talked to Gia about the screwdriver again then went immediately to Rainor's store... where I met Liz who acted like she did not know me lol.

*edited to add #3 rather than making a new post

Last edited:

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
For folks looking for Compressed 9.2, the compressed version is in the very first post under the normal version. Atypical for games around here right now to have it in the first post, but it is.

Weirder Guy

Oct 8, 2019
First time playing this game.
Different routes are very, very poorly synchronized. MC constantly doesn’t know what he should know for a couple of months now. The characters always pretend that they don’t know him. Many actions don't make sense. (Why contact the old man if the MC is actually one of the bosses in this place?)
The choices with refusal is missing. I almost began to hate Maxie because after her return, most of her H-scenes are absolutely idiotic. She went from funny crazy to fucked up crazy. I understand that some people may like them, but I would like to be able to refuse.
Hahha, I'm still surprised that a lot of people don't understand the game at all, okay I'm gonna try to explain very brief and clear what I know and an actual theory of everything (Maybe the devs can correct me):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Sababukin Cheats Mod:

Lucky Paradox 0.9.2f :
/ (1.72 Go)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Reactions: Welord and Stawer

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Hahha, I'm still surprised that a lot of people don't understand the game at all, okay I'm gonna try to explain very brief and clear what I know and an actual theory of everything (Maybe the devs can correct me):

tbh im really lost about the old man thing hahaha, but everything else is goddamn right

Reactions: gojira667

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
What new content is in the "new version" ?

I grabbed the latest version on here a few weeks ago after not playing for like a year or more, and so far I have not seen a single change or new thing except for the art being lower resolution in some scenes (I posted about this a page or two back and got no response.) I imagine there is SOME new content but it seems minimal? Maybe I just haven't gotten to it yet but I'm losing motivation and I have already hit a bunch of the same roadblocks as last time, there are still a million characters with no sexual path whatsoever and even some of the main characters like Liz have a pretty short arc that ends with a "there is no more content yet" wall.

ChaoticSavage

Jun 5, 2018
What new content is in the "new version" ?

I grabbed the latest version on here a few weeks ago after not playing for like a year or more, and so far I have not seen a single change or new thing except for the art being lower resolution in some scenes (I posted about this a page or two back and got no response.) I imagine there is SOME new content but it seems minimal? Maybe I just haven't gotten to it yet but I'm losing motivation and I have already hit a bunch of the same roadblocks as last time, there are still a million characters with no sexual path whatsoever and even some of the main characters like Liz have a pretty short arc that ends with a "there is no more content yet" wall.
have you tried... reading the changelog?

ChaoticSavage

Jun 5, 2018
Asking about content added in the latest version which is not on F95 yet and thus not in the changelog :

...try to keep up, if you're going to act like a smartass
theres literally a button on the main screen of the game that takes you to stawers patron that shows a bunch of posts that talk about content in the new update...

4.50 star(s) 101 Votes