Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
i really want to add more ass in the game, but there its a ton of content to do x.x
The fact you 'want' to add it is a step up... so just add it then. Maybe not now, but knowing it 'will' be a thing is worth the wait. Same with the harem ending.
Oh, speaking of the harem aspect.... more group dynamics being included to make the harem feel more like a harem as the story goes.
It's why, if you're gonna have a harem, make it more harem focused out of the start over being separate things. Especially since there is already so much overlap and proximity between the characters living in a small, isolated town in the middle of nowhere... Literally the only ones who can have distance and get away with it are Sasha, who is more of a third party literally from another universe, and the side girls, who are either their own characters by default, or are attached to to other characters... in which case, more integration into the harem would be appreciated. They're who you could get away with making more optional members more than the main girls. Think harem hierarchy by proximity and/or role in relation to each other and/or story. I mean, they all live in the same house (sans Yui and Layla... though she's not exactly unrelated and clearly has strong feelings/opions... which can be bad depending how it's handled.... building a good, functional harem is tough like that... overly strong, aggressive, and/or combative personalities can be a real minus that way) and/or work in the same business. You kinda need to address that glaring large elephant in the room in a satisfying way... and I fully intend to get the harem ending cuz I'm greedy and don't personally see the point in getting any other outcome besides that one. Again, that's just me and just some constructive criticism/suggestions.

...Again, true culture is never really appreciated...

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
The fact you 'want' to add it is a step up... so just add it then. Maybe not now, but knowing it 'will' be a thing is worth the wait. Same with the harem ending.
Oh, speaking of the harem aspect.... more group dynamics being included to make the harem feel more like a harem as the story goes.
It's why, if you're gonna have a harem, make it more harem focused out of the start over being separate things. Especially since there is already so much overlap and proximity between the characters living in a small, isolated town in the middle of nowhere... Literally the only ones who can have distance and get away with it are Sasha, who is more of a third party literally from another universe, and the side girls, who are either their own characters by default, or are attached to to other characters... in which case, more integration into the harem would be appreciated. They're who you could get away with making more optional members more than the main girls. Think harem hierarchy by proximity and/or role in relation to each other and/or story. I mean, they all live in the same house (sans Yui and Layla... though she's not exactly unrelated and clearly has strong feelings/opions... which can be bad depending how it's handled.... building a good, functional harem is tough like that... overly strong, aggressive, and/or combative personalities can be a real minus that way) and/or work in the same business. You kinda need to address that glaring large elephant in the room in a satisfying way... and I fully intend to get the harem ending cuz I'm greedy and don't personally see the point in getting any other outcome besides that one. Again, that's just me and just some constructive criticism/suggestions.

...Again, true culture is never really appreciated...
no no, its fine!

I always appreciate the well-intentioned feedback of the game, the truth is that I have tons of ideas, but sometimes I am overwhelmed and I have to select some or others, I also like to have a gameplay as "open" as possible, without a linear structure and I still have to polish a lot of aspects in the design of the game and its world.

rn im really focused on add content to side girls (working on Maxy's mother rn), but with time everything will fit.

but yeah! I appreciate your suggestion more than you think :)

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
A shame bc I am more of an ass over boobs man myself. Having said that, I put aesthetic balance above any one feature when it comes to character design.
Personality can be important too. Yuffie's my favourite FF7 girl. She doesn't have tits like Tifa, an ass like Aerith, or even an especially aesthetically pleasing design (it's not bad, but it's not like, absolutely amazing), but her personality (imo) makes up for what she lacks in the other areas.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Personality can be important too. Yuffie's my favourite FF7 girl. She doesn't have tits like Tifa, an ass like Aerith, or even an especially aesthetically pleasing design (it's not bad, but it's not like, absolutely amazing), but her personality (imo) makes up for what she lacks in the other areas.
Oh yeah, personality is very important. Like, I LOVE Yui's personality for some reason, and Charlotte is just so fun to mess with. Like, she's the classic tsundere super pervert you know know wants to be a pervert but is in utter denial over it. One reason I'm glad Sophia exists... But, i have a total sisters fetish too... And Prim is a sweetheart.

Oh, and on FF7... I prefer the remake characterizations for sure though... Ah, chef's kiss.

Reactions: SexyPain and zeerin

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
no no, its fine!

I always appreciate the well-intentioned feedback of the game, the truth is that I have tons of ideas, but sometimes I am overwhelmed and I have to select some or others, I also like to have a gameplay as "open" as possible, without a linear structure and I still have to polish a lot of aspects in the design of the game and its world.

rn im really focused on add content to side girls (working on Maxy's mother rn), but with time everything will fit.

but yeah! I appreciate your suggestion more than you think :)
I really like the game.
It's got the kind of stat building I like, a nice world to explore, decent characters and a harem I can get a real harem ending with. Like I said, I just prefer the focus on the harem over going all over the place. That said, I like that you add lots of content. It's definitely a real balancing act and I get that. I just like booty, group fun/dynamics, and harems... Oh, and the more taboo, the better I say, so you having lots of family fun makes me quite happy.
I'm thankful you take the time to listen and for all your hard work.
Which reminds me. I'm happy you have a SubStar option since I prefer them over Patreon when it comes to taboo friendly lewd games. I just found it though... so I just now switched over.

Last edited:

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
...I thino I love Sophia....!
That hot springs scene was awesome!

...Just, more of those two together and Charlotte's walls will crumble!!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stawer

Sirxtias

Nov 10, 2018
...I thino I love Sophia....!
That hot springs scene was awesome!

...Just, more of those two together and Charlotte's walls will crumble!!!!
That's actually impressive at this point no one would give a coin for Sophia, but there's one person at least, she's annoying sometimes but still she's hot af xd

edit: Btw the ass content is coming, we still have Juliette (Charlotte's Mom) and Sarah (Liz's mom) so there's nothing to worry about.

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: SexyPain

taru

Apr 23, 2018
think im gonna have to wait till its all done since my saves never work for the next ver.

4.50 star(s) 101 Votes