Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
I haven't finished reading the game yet, but hear me out. The MC is looking for his buddy Anton, right? Anton is Prim's brother and Iris' cousin. Both Prim and Iris have blond-ish hair and very bright sky-blue eyes. Wo else has blond hair and those exact eyes? It's your friendly neighborhood Shady, the merchant, who always has exactly what the MC needs. Oh wait, wrong game. It's your friendly neighborhood Rainor, the merchant, who always has exactly what the MC needs. And I mean, he's the only male character important enough to make it to the character menu. And on top of that, he's the only other character, whose face is intentionally hidden from us (apart from the Mayor and the MC himself).
Screen Shot 2023-11-29 at 9.11.27 PM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: BanditoMarito
May 11, 2022
Don't know if this has been asked yet, but do the beta versions absolutely wreck your game's forward compatibility in terms of saves? Should I be able to continue playing with the same save down the line is what I'm asking.

Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
Don't know if this has been asked yet, but do the beta versions absolutely wreck your game's forward compatibility in terms of saves? Should I be able to continue playing with the same save down the line is what I'm asking.
Well, normally, the saves become incompatible only after a very major rework. But I doubt the dev is gonna let that happen. Plus, as is the case with a lot of vns, the dev might add the skip to latest content function somewhere. And on top of that, there's always the skip function, with it the whole game can be completed (fast forwarded to where you need it) in like 2-3 hours.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
so uh ...I installed the Android stuff started the apk till it gets the error (I think u gotta do that for it to make folders for saves)and copy paste archive rpa to game folder ...three times in a row and no matter what game wont open ...it tries for about three secs then closes....I was trying to play apk cuz my joiplay version sometimes crashes on day change screen ...anyone have suggestions.....

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
No they don't hurt compatibility, as long as your save is after 0.6.5 then you will be ok and your save should work.
I would amend this however, since sometimes Beta versions do have bugs: while normally it should be no problem (and I have encountered none so far myself), it is always prudent to use a separate save slot when you continue on a new version, especially if it's labeled alpha or beta, to keep one "uncorrupted save" from not too early in the game just in case.

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
I would amend this however, since sometimes Beta versions do have bugs: while normally it should be no problem (and I have encountered none so far myself), it is always prudent to use a separate save slot when you continue on a new version, especially if it's labeled alpha or beta, to keep one "uncorrupted save" from not too early in the game just in case.
Oh yeah having another save is good to have.

Last edited:

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
I haven't finished reading the game yet, but hear me out. The MC is looking for his buddy Anton, right? Anton is Prim's brother and Iris' cousin. Both Prim and Iris have blond-ish hair and very bright sky-blue eyes. Wo else has blond hair and those exact eyes? It's your friendly neighborhood Shady, the merchant, who always has exactly what the MC needs. Oh wait, wrong game. It's your friendly neighborhood Rainor, the merchant, who always has exactly what the MC needs. And I mean, he's the only male character important enough to make it to the character menu. And on top of that, he's the only other character, whose face is intentionally hidden from us (apart from the Mayor and the MC himself).
View attachment 3128696
Rainor sure is a mysterious person XD

MDatC99

Aug 15, 2023
I'm working through 0.9Beta, Yui and Cassandra have plot lines in the Shogukuni gardens at noon but I can't get there. I go to the temple, I have buttons for the main entrance where Kaede is, the hot-tub room with Masami, upstairs where Shizuka is, the two empty bedrooms, and the Shoguyama (mountain top).

Also, is there an easier way to see who has progress besides clicking through each on the heart page? Be nice if there was a sort or filter to hide "work in progress" characters.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I'm working through 0.9Beta, Yui and Cassandra have plot lines in the Shogukuni gardens at noon but I can't get there. I go to the temple, I have buttons for the main entrance where Kaede is, the hot-tub room with Masami, upstairs where Shizuka is, the two empty bedrooms, and the Shoguyama (mountain top).

Also, is there an easier way to see who has progress besides clicking through each on the heart page? Be nice if there was a sort or filter to hide "work in progress" characters.
Yeah, I also have that it says "I should go to the Shogukunimeeting room duringnoon." and nothing happens.

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019

If you read the comment above yours it replies to mine saying it won't trigger in December in game.

Sep 16, 2023
Man, I started playing this not long ago and the dialogue is unbearable. It's not even a problem with the grammar, it just flows terribly and everybody sounds stupid, including the MC. Does it get better later on? Because the beginning wasn't very appealing to me.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
In general the beginning was a little less than spectacular but you should be hooked after a bit. I still think it would be better if it took a lot more effort before the girls start jumping on your pee pee but what can I say, no game is perfect lol

Sep 16, 2023
In general the beginning was a little less than spectacular but you should be hooked after a bit. I still think it would be better if it took a lot more effort before the girls start jumping on your pee pee but what can I say, no game is perfect lol
I'll save it for later and give it a second chance but the way the characters interact in the beginning wasn't very appealing. The weird girl that only speaks one word at a time and breaks into MC's room, the goth girl throwing herself at MC at first interaction, the girl in the library that knows everything about him and the beyond moronic interaction between MC and the girl at the expensive restaurant all flowed terribly.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'll save it for later and give it a second chance but the way the characters interact in the beginning wasn't very appealing. The weird girl that only speaks one word at a time and breaks into MC's room, the goth girl throwing herself at MC at first interaction, the girl in the library that knows everything about him and the beyond moronic interaction between MC and the girl at the expensive restaurant all flowed terribly.
Hmmm, I think I know what you mean, though my feelings are different and I do not have the problem. But since we're talking not objective problems but the subjective feelings invoked by Stawer's writing - without wanting to discourage you, I did not really notice any major changes in the writing style but have not replayed the beginning for a comparison, but I guess the flow or rhythm or whatever of the dialogue stays pretty consistent.

However, the examples you cite, with the possible exception of Charlotte (restaurant) I think is less the writing itself than more the setup of the girls. Yes, they are strange. The idea is to keep wondering who or what they are and find out about it (and a bit of hanky panky too, of course). Especially Yui ("one word girl") and Maxy (goth girl) have a pretty deep background explaining (part of) their behavior, as has the whole world - this is not really "slice of life".

I can understand some of your reservations since I also dislike "girl immediately falling for protagonist", even though I didn't get the same vibes here because it is obvious in the game itself that it makes no sense with the information the player has, so there must be some other reason, unlike the many games "You are a virgin, nobody ever looked at you twice, yet suddenly every girl, woman, and flower pot wants your seed"), but if the opening does not pique your curiosity, maybe the solution also will be uninteresting.

My suggestion would be, once you find the time, to play until the background of the place and the people starts unfolding, maybe wait for Sasha (library girl, she will do a lot of the early exposition) to tell you more - and then decide whether you are hooked or bored.

Reactions: Giggling Raven
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes