elumiknotty

Jun 30, 2023
Not very in my opinion, especially if you get the version on Patreon that lets you bump up your stats infinitely.

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
How grindy is the sandbox in this game? I dont mind sandbox as long as it isn't repetitive
You don't need to grind stats to unlock scenes. You just follow the main story of the girls and you will progress. There is a guide in the girl's profiles to tell you what to do next for the main story and what events are available which typically is just needing to talk to them. Stats are used for side content like info or lore to learn in the game and also influences how much money you earn in specific activities. Money is used for optional things in the game like gifts and costumes if you want to buy those but isn't required to get to continue the story. The only thing is violet hearts which you will need at least 2 for depravity scenes which some characters naturally get but you can get them by just doing sex events with the characters.

Reactions: meanmike

dud12340

Jun 9, 2018
Even using a save from 2022, the Heart Icon only shows Cassandra and Luna. Is this normal? I'm sure it used to show the rest of the ladies

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Overall pretty decent so far.

A few bugs to report:

-Early on in the game, there was a night where Prim asked to sleep in my bed. Then later on Yui showed up in my room and asked to sleep in my bed. The game did not seem to realize the plot hole in this and just ignored that Prim was already in my bed.

-When I go to the beach where Yui is (where you can train martial arts with her) if you are in the dialog menu with her and click 'back' it teleports you back to your room in the house rather than at the beach where you are.

-There is some kind of persistent bug with getting double charged, and/or not getting charged the right prices, for items in the store. The first million times I tried to buy a costume, it would charge me $400 or $500 but then after leaving the store, within a few clicks I would suddenly get hit with a second charge (causing my $ balance to actually go negative.) I kept reloading saves but it kept happening; reloaded to before making the purchase, played another day, tried going to the store again, same BS... eventually however I got around it. I have also noticed a couple of times buying things in the 'gift' store the prices listed are wrong (such as it says it costs $500 but you only get charged $400.)

-After progressing to the point where girls shower with you, if you randomly go to the bathroom and they are showering you still get the initial 'peep on them' options and dialog saying "oh if I was closer with her I could shower with her" ...even though you have already showered with them many times. I thought this was particularly funny with Maxy... it's like "oh if only we were closer maybe we could shower together" ... uhhh yeah she jerked me off in the shower a while ago, pretty sure we are close enough lol!

-Time does not advance from some events, or seems to but then suddenly reverts. For example, with the +Appeal events with Prim where she puts a mud mask (or whatever it is) on your face, time did not advance at all, it let me just do those back to back the same day in the same timeslot (I think it was noon) with no time passing. Another event, I forget which one, time seemed to advance but then when I went into another room it jumped back one time slot (the event had still been completed.)

YAMMII

Nov 6, 2020
Quick question does anyone know if this will transfer my saves from itchi.io from the f95 update? or is it a grind again also Will there actually be any development on the Pervy French Girl T-T my heart still hurts from the last scene ....

• Sad
Reactions: torresm

throweawayee

Jun 26, 2020
Is pregnancy part of this game? If so, is it optional? I'm not really into scenes with pregnant women but it seems like every one of them like me to finish inside.

Reactions: fapderp11
Aug 12, 2020
Quick question does anyone know if this will transfer my saves from itchi.io from the f95 update? or is it a grind again also Will there actually be any development on the Pervy French Girl T-T my heart still hurts from the last scene ....
Most Renpy games all need is a save file transfer, and depending on the dev, the game itself wont break if you use previous saves. I have been using a save from 8.0 which I obtained from itch, and when I started downloading here I still get it working no problem. So just transfer the save file to the new version folder and it should be fine.

Reactions: YAMMII

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Yeah definitely a lot more content with the two French girls would be amazing (and frankly... the naughtier the better)

Reactions: torresm

elumiknotty

Jun 30, 2023
Is pregnancy part of this game? If so, is it optional? I'm not really into scenes with pregnant women but it seems like every one of them like me to finish inside.
To this point there is zero pregnancy in the game. There are hints that there could be an option for it with some characters in the future, but it sounds like it would be mostly endgame "and they had kids" and not necessarily active scenes while pregnant.

Reactions: Cartageno
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes