Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Is it me or the "appeal" thing is not fonctioning right.
The game told me that it would rise 4 points from now on and it not doing that, it's still at 2 point and another thing is once i took a shower, everything i do after that to get Appeal point, i don't get any, a big 0 point, except when i go at Venusia, so i'm stuck at 81 Appeal point and can't rise it higher.
It's a bit frustrating to have the possibility to rise it at 150 points and being stuck at 81 points.

kassak88

Jun 29, 2020
The heart button will open a window but show nothing in it for my current save file, but it is fine if I start a new game but I don't want to start all over. is there a fix to this?

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
The heart button will open a window but show nothing in it for my current save file, but it is fine if I start a new game but I don't want to start all over. is there a fix to this?
As far as i know there is no way to fix this, the code has been changed to much.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Also, the first part of the game has been changed. Not enough to make it a new experience, but too much to completely ignore it IMO.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Generally speaking it tends to go down because of a lack of personal hygiene. Take a shower once in a while, go get a haircut.
Okay, but how can I stop it from resetting each day or every other day? I took showers every day minus when Prim and Charlotte are there. I take haircuts sometimes, but I mostly forget. Is it because I'm jogging on the beach a lot that makes my appeal reset? I've had this problem before the enhanced edition. I thought it was a bug or something.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Okay, but how can I stop it from resetting each day or every other day? I took showers every day minus when Prim and Charlotte are there. I take haircuts sometimes, but I mostly forget. Is it because I'm jogging on the beach a lot that makes my appeal reset? I've had this problem before the enhanced edition. I thought it was a bug or something.
Yes, jogging on the beach makes you sweaty and thus stinky. However, if you shower daily, it shouldn't be a problem, generally speaking.

Reactions: Zontany

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Yes, jogging on the beach makes you sweaty and thus stinky. However, if you shower daily, it shouldn't be a problem, generally speaking.
Thank you for letting me know. I thought if I worked out it would improve my appeal. Since you know I'll be more in shape.

Last edited:

theseru

Aug 25, 2017
I wasn't sure if it had mentioned before as a mini-bug, but I noticed that while in my room during the night, I could theoretically interact with Yui by clicking anywhere else on the room, so long as the mouse was moving. It was a little more obvious, seeing as her head would stutter as though she was being moused over, but it seemed strange that it interacted with her no matter where you clicked.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
For someone who's nickname is literally Lucky, during the fight versus the dragon, the MC really isn't lucky. First, he got the Skyrim treatment. Second and third, his healing spell didn't work and he stabbed himself with his own sword. How low is his character's luck stat? :ROFLMAO: At least Mary's character, Isabella the Kind was there.

Asteright

May 19, 2020
In future updates, can you make it lag less, it a huge problem since anything i click takes about 4-8 seconds to react and respond

Apr 29, 2021
Even the saves of 0.63 cannot work,cannot show the information of the girls,when I click the heart-shaped icon,the popupwindow shows nothing.Do I really have to start over again?

PapaSnabes1

Feb 15, 2020
So, a weird thing happened... the event that starts allowing Prim to sleep with you at night began, and then I got awakened by Yui wanting to sleep with me for the first time... but Prim was gone... and now the option to sleep with Prim at night is not there, despite the log saying it was now an option....

I think the Yui event broke the Prim event.

TA2021

Jun 18, 2021
While I couldn't figure out how to add money to the game I did find a work around for making more money. The higher the stats the more money you make so I used console to set them to 2000 each so I was making thousands of dollars each time I worked so I could buy stuff with no grind.

These are the commands for each type of stat use whatever number you want.
fitness = 100
sutileza = 100
carisma = 100
creatividad = 100
conocimiento = 100

This one is for popularity
popularidad = 100

These are the relationship stats for the girls. I set them to 100 and didn't seem to have any problems with them but I'm not sure what the max is.
relacionprim = 100
relacionmaxy = 100
relacioncharlotte = 100
relacionlayla = 100
relacionmary = 100
relacionsasha = 100
relacionyui = 100

Also for going outside you have to click the map in upper right corner it is pretty easy.
How do I pull up the console?

TA2021

Jun 18, 2021
While I couldn't figure out how to add money to the game I did find a work around for making more money. The higher the stats the more money you make so I used console to set them to 2000 each so I was making thousands of dollars each time I worked so I could buy stuff with no grind.

These are the commands for each type of stat use whatever number you want.
fitness = 100
sutileza = 100
carisma = 100
creatividad = 100
conocimiento = 100

This one is for popularity
popularidad = 100

These are the relationship stats for the girls. I set them to 100 and didn't seem to have any problems with them but I'm not sure what the max is.
relacionprim = 100
relacionmaxy = 100
relacioncharlotte = 100
relacionlayla = 100
relacionmary = 100
relacionsasha = 100
relacionyui = 100

Also for going outside you have to click the map in upper right corner it is pretty easy.

How do I pull up the console?

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes