TA2021

Jun 18, 2021
While I couldn't figure out how to add money to the game I did find a work around for making more money. The higher the stats the more money you make so I used console to set them to 2000 each so I was making thousands of dollars each time I worked so I could buy stuff with no grind.

These are the commands for each type of stat use whatever number you want.
fitness = 100
sutileza = 100
carisma = 100
creatividad = 100
conocimiento = 100

This one is for popularity
popularidad = 100

These are the relationship stats for the girls. I set them to 100 and didn't seem to have any problems with them but I'm not sure what the max is.
relacionprim = 100
relacionmaxy = 100
relacioncharlotte = 100
relacionlayla = 100
relacionmary = 100
relacionsasha = 100
relacionyui = 100

Also for going outside you have to click the map in upper right corner it is pretty easy.
Idk if my replies are going through but how would I pull up the console?
While I couldn't figure out how to add money to the game I did find a work around for making more money. The higher the stats the more money you make so I used console to set them to 2000 each so I was making thousands of dollars each time I worked so I could buy stuff with no grind.

These are the commands for each type of stat use whatever number you want.
fitness = 100
sutileza = 100
carisma = 100
creatividad = 100
conocimiento = 100

This one is for popularity
popularidad = 100

These are the relationship stats for the girls. I set them to 100 and didn't seem to have any problems with them but I'm not sure what the max is.
relacionprim = 100
relacionmaxy = 100
relacioncharlotte = 100
relacionlayla = 100
relacionmary = 100
relacionsasha = 100
relacionyui = 100

Also for going outside you have to click the map in upper right corner it is pretty easy.
How would I pull up the console?

PapaSnabes1

Feb 15, 2020
Yeah... this is weird. Some of the events/scenes definitely overlap one another. For instance, I just had a situation where both the Sasha and Prim scenes activated at the same time while working as a waiter... it started as the Sasha event, her giving a napkin she wrote stuff on, and then after I spoke to Prim, instead of returning to Sasha to finish the event, it immediately went into the Prim event and did the initiation for being able to improve appeal.

There needs to be something put in place to prevent events/scenes from triggering simultaneously like this, because it's causing content to be missed.

franklin99

Jun 16, 2019
So, a weird thing happened... the event that starts allowing Prim to sleep with you at night began, and then I got awakened by Yui wanting to sleep with me for the first time... but Prim was gone... and now the option to sleep with Prim at night is not there, despite the log saying it was now an option....

I think the Yui event broke the Prim event.
I had the same issue occur

EDIT: NVM it fixed itself

Last edited:

SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019
Hi i like your game the map need to be fix and thank you for let us play your game love it i gave it A ++++ and 5 +++++

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
The current version is my first experience with the game, and I'm loving it so far. However, I'm a bit confused over the design.

When I started playing, I was certain it would follow something similar to persona social links. Where you need to build up affection with the characters, as well as the respective trait points to unlock new events. You could speed up the process with gifts (which tied to the money system) and choosing the correct replies. But from what I've played and read, the stats only matter for making money, and the money is only good for costumes.

So, my questions are: was the game more like i described before the revamp? Did it get changed because people complained about grinding? Do the hearts do anything at this point?

Don't get me wrong, I love the game as is, but can't help but feel that there are a lot of systems that ultimately have no impact on progression.

CapnBlaze

Jul 28, 2018
The current version is my first experience with the game, and I'm loving it so far. However, I'm a bit confused over the design.

When I started playing, I was certain it would follow something similar to persona social links. Where you need to build up affection with the characters, as well as the respective trait points to unlock new events. You could speed up the process with gifts (which tied to the money system) and choosing the correct replies. But from what I've played and read, the stats only matter for making money, and the money is only good for costumes.

So, my questions are: was the game more like i described before the revamp? Did it get changed because people complained about grinding? Do the hearts do anything at this point?

Don't get me wrong, I love the game as is, but can't help but feel that there are a lot of systems that ultimately have no impact on progression.
You will get a far faster reply if you visit his Discord. ;)

I'd answer but I haven't played since the re-vamp. I have read the changes he's talked about on his Patreon but that is different from hands on. I am waiting for .7 to be released to the public in about a week to do a re-play :)

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Another good thing about 0.7 is that your introduce to three new cast members that will leave you wanting more specially one I myself hold dear to my heart. But like CapnBlaze said join the Discord we will welcome you with hug's and lick's the lick part you understand once you join you also get to see any FanArt I do before posting them here in the FanArt thread.

The Asmodeus

Jan 26, 2018
I could start and play the game until 0.6 . Now when start the version 0.6.504 , it says lucky.paradox.exe has stopped right after i choose English language . Any Help ?

Georges Abitbol

Nov 12, 2018
Like another member wrote it before, the Android version crash randomly.
I hope the problem will be fixed in the next update.

Last edited:

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Like another member wrote it before, the Android version crash randomly.
I hope the problem will be fixed in the next update.
Yes, it is my intention to fix that, apparently it happened because of the change from renpy 7.3 to renpy 7.4, so I will create a new version of the game for those who have that problem. Sorry for the inconvenience :cry:

Georges Abitbol

Nov 12, 2018
You don't have to apologize.
If the problem come from the last build of RenPy, we'll just have to wait until the dev team fix this issue.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stawer

_sanada_

Dec 27, 2017
What game are you using to make the h scense. I read from the review that it is HS but i see no where near similar with HS?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stawer

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I hope that's not a bad thing
I'm not the original poster but to me it certainly isn't. HS - as all other rendering tools like Koikatsu or Daz3D - can look a bit same-ish even without the same stock models being used and thus give a "been there done that" feel. So a unique look (which I agree LP has) is generally a positive. (Of course it can also be extraordinarily bad, but it isn't here.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: _sanada_ and Stawer
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes