• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
This exactly. Unless of course someone would put commission translating this game to dazedanon, I really doubt they would pick this up.
The GPT translations cost money. So I think all his releases are commissioned and funded by the cummunity.
As such, it's likely you just need people willing to request & fund this one.

Maybe Shisaye'd be willing to pick it up via direct request. But you'd best do that after the game reaches a [FINAL] state, as he likely won't pick up a request to work on an 'Old' version.
With a v2.00 dropping supposedly dropping soon, the current v1.x version is gonna be just that, an old version, pretty soon.

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
Game looks clean but the text goes beyond its text box and it has a lot of bugs as well... Also, isn't this supposed to be a completed version?

Jun 22, 2022
Game looks clean but the text goes beyond its text box and it has a lot of bugs as well... Also, isn't this supposed to be a completed version?
The version currently found in the OP should not be used if you want to have a good game experience. You'll either have to get the newest JP version or wait for a better translation that doesn't break everything.

The "completed version" (v2.0) hasn't yet been released by the dev.

leethefang

Feb 24, 2018
Here's a fix for the virgin thing (it was a translation issue).

Just extract and replace whatever needs to be replaced.

Edit: I took some time and fixed a few other stuff.
I did not fully test this!
I will update if there are other fixes.
Hopefully, someone will take more time to test and fix this as it should.
Edit: Battle working fine now. Let me know of any remaining issues
Edit: Fixed an issue reported by MentallyDull
Edit: Added a plugin to fix messages wrap, plus two other plugins (cheat menu and keyboard remapper). Use the key "r" as a shortcut for Ero Stats.

Clothing still isn't affected by items or tailor repair. I noticed after a certain point the monsters just stopped doing the restraint attacks too. You definitely made it playable but there's still more to go lol

cam1126

Feb 5, 2019
I cant play this, just about every scene ive come across wont load and will crash the game. Any word when this will be fixed?

Jun 22, 2022
only adding 2 scenes in version 2.0 is boring
The interception system makes the NTR feel a bit better, but else it's as expected. Too little to justify a new playthrough, mostly an update that'll improve the game for new players.

I doubt we'll get more content. Each new scene needs the VA to voice it too, adding costs to the workload. In terms of scene-count the game has plenty to offer already, it's just that (imo) most scenes are too short, so it doesn't feel like much content. Maybe the budget dictated the length of the scenes, who knows. It remains a game with lots of potential, an interesting mechanic but flawed execution.

Jun 22, 2022
Picking this up.
I created English menu images and an alternative clock for the game a while ago. Feel free to use these files if you deem them alright for the release.

Posting the raw files because last time I converted them to the RPGMV format it still didn't work for some people (they then had to convert the files on their own for them to work on their version of the game).

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I created English menu images and an alternative clock for the game a while ago. Feel free to use these files if you deem them alright for the release.

Posting the raw files because last time I converted them to the RPGMV format it still didn't work for some people (they then had to convert the files on their own for them to work on their version of the game).
You are appreciated.

Reactions: DreamingOfPinkLips

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
The OP has been updated and the translation is complete.

Things I didn't translate.
* SNS Messages. Too much of a hassle. (I recommend you use Google Translate App OCR if you wanna read them)
* Enemy Names (Translating these breaks combat and the names are tied to image filenames meaning you have to edit the name of every single enemy file if you wanted this to work.

Otherwise everything else is translated and there should be no issues understanding anything.

I'll attach the SNS image files if someone else wants to TL them.

Contributors:
DreamingOfPinkLips - Translation of Ero Status Images

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LunaNTRDungeonDebtRepaymentLife-2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes