azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Thank you, and after watching those 4...I'm glad I watched instead of played. There isn't much H in this game and it looked very tedious. Also, so many missed opportunities to extend the H a little and still stick to the story they were painting. Ah well, c'est la vie.
they did skip some sex scenes to get the 100% ending though, i just got done watching it

TheCryexLord

Jun 20, 2020
Thank you, and after watching those 4...I'm glad I watched instead of played. There isn't much H in this game and it looked very tedious. Also, so many missed opportunities to extend the H a little and still stick to the story they were painting. Ah well, c'est la vie.
As the uploader of those gameplay, it was definitely the most tedious and lackluster gameplay I've played, especially on the run for the 100% playthrough, which could've unlocked the other two endings if unlocking the 100% for all that effort.

Regardless, I've uploaded a video of the full gallery including the two scenes that I've skipped (Resisting the Alien Instinct Temptation) and the other endings after going back to unlock them.

Also, here is the Full and Complete 100% Saves for v1.2b that includes all endings. The only reason that I find to download this is the Gallery option to mess around with the assets. Extract them into: \AppData\Local\Lunar3

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 37 Votes