MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Not sure what to do after getting spores.
Can't go to bridge.
Can't go back to cell.
Can't go to lounge.
Can't take either elevator.
Can't talk to humanoid aliens.
Can't access spore controls via drone.

I thought I might be able to inject the spores in the lab, but there is nothing new there.
that was one instance that had me look up their discord guide lol, you had to goto that next to bridge room and examine the hologram and check directions.

Only encountered 2 glitches,
1) CCTV screen that was somewhat broken from actual event
2) the blue uniform chicks were cloned in a scene, but nothing that prevented or crashed or hindered my progress (think he fixed it in 1.1)

funny bit is that I had the exact same problem with the map/hologram years ago on the demo i played lol, shoulda dropped a feedback on discord back then

Reactions: flippy-flipenstain

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Goddamn if there was ever game to prove why male MCs are a mistake, this is the one. Way too much text, sad ammount of sex scenes
I don't think those are mutually inclusive. is this really why male protags are not widely accepted? Are majority of male MC games on this site like this? I'm legitimately curious because most of the games that peaked my interest here are female MCs and not because that is my specific criteria

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
I don't think those are mutually inclusive. is this really why male protags are not widely accepted? Are majority of male MC games on this site like this? I'm legitimately curious because most of the games that peaked my interest here are female MCs and not because that is my specific criteria
It's simply a matter of stats. I mean, look at it this way:

If you create a decent, generally likable design for your female MC, you can basically just throw in different enemies and poses without too much risk and effort...because the hardest part - looks - is already covered. It allows you, a designer, to focus on providing other creative value for the animations and the game itself.

If you choose to make a male MC, you can make him super ugly/pretty/sexy/handsome...doesn't really matter really for your core audience (which is straight men in 90% of the cases). You are destined to be creative with female enemies and how to best approach them because if you choose, let's say, too hardcore or tame sex position, a lot of people will be unhappy with your choice for that particular waifu. You create more space for being disappointed. Maybe they wanted anal for her, or maybe it was amazon pose...Think of it as a constant walk on a landmine field. It's not WRONG in itself but it is pointless additional effort and risk, for little to no additional gain...

Now, this goes even deeper. If you need to focus so much on that kind of stuff, it takes your attention and energy from more important things...and if you ignore it, you make fapping experience sub-optimal. And yet another thing - with male MC, you are kinda forced into a rapist role, which creates even more issues. I think only monster-girls themed games were able to change that formula in an acceptable manner.

I can write more and more about it but my point is simple - it is just easier and safer to make a good game if you don't need to focus on every little detail that comes with male MC.

Xeline

Feb 3, 2023
tfw be me, going into a h-game and end up getting a pretty neat and frustrating point-and-click graphic adventure instead

cool!

Reactions: Ritsujin

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
On Episode 8 I think ? when the space ship crash to the moon, after it crash that's it, it's stuck doesn't progress, there is an option to either press X or Z but it doesn't matter you get a black screen. Anyone got experience this as well ?

Xeline

Feb 3, 2023
On Episode 8 I think ? when the space ship crash to the moon, after it crash that's it, it's stuck doesn't progress, there is an option to either press X or Z but it doesn't matter you get a black screen. Anyone got experience this as well ?
If you mean when the ship has no power, you go left to the airlock shaft that you climbed up in to climb out.

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
I had this same bug in my first playthrough. I was still able to hit escape and go back to the main menu, then restarted from the very last checkpoint under the "Continue" option. The cutscene played out just fine on the second try, so give that a shot!

I actually tried to report it as a bug on Vosmug's Discord, but even after multiple attempts to make it happen again or see what might've caused it to glitch out, I couldn't get that black screen a second time.

Feb 11, 2023
100% (?)/Gallery save attached. Mostly a good game and story for an h-game. Some of the controls especially during a particular boss fight are awful but overall worth playing. The gallery is sorely lacking and a pain to try and use. I hope vosmug fixes it eventually.

Extract into: \AppData\Local
where is the AppData\Local at? The file isnt big & I cant seem to locate them. I tried every file & still no luck for me, any idea? Im on windows 10 btw.

mech2

Nov 1, 2017
where is the AppData\Local at? The file isnt big & I cant seem to locate them. I tried every file & still no luck for me, any idea? Im on windows 10 btw.
Just type %localappdata% into your search bar.

The game was a decently interesting point n' click, though a few sections could've been signposted better. The H-content feels pretty lacking though, and isn't that why we're here in the first place? Compared to the variety of scenes (and as a matter of personal taste, the amount of...fluids present) in Xenotake and GHV, the scenes in Lunar Crisis are really tame.

Reactions: Rixen
3.60 star(s) 37 Votes