zh

Oct 17, 2017
I think Katie's last photoshoot is buggy because i remember once i was in studio and choose "friends" when i spoke with Emily i choose Serena for firstly studio shooting but after i never give back options to choose Katie for the her last shooting in the studio!
It's not working for me, I checked the studio in the evening everyday of the week and there was no option for a photo shoot with Katie, I have finished everything else.
Well, I managed to reach Katie's last photoshot. I just did what the hint system told me to do, and when it said that there was no more story content in this version, I went to the studio. I clicked on "friends", and the option "Katie" was available.
But here are the screenshots if you want to see it, just in case there is really a bug and I was lucky enough to dodge it :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: ontach

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Thx for the reply and the hint about the final shoots in the evening in the studio I did read in some answer to another post. Was able to complete all the content available. As posted before I did really enjoy it and can't wait for future updates!

I gathered a bit more info about the bug (storyreset Katie, wednesday evening poolevent) which maybe helps to fix this bug. Even after finishing all the available Katiecontent (hint says so, progress at "16"(assuming this number indicates which step the story is at) in the overview at the computer in MCs room) if I visit her on a wednesday evening at the pool and join her Katie's story will reset (back to progess "11", hint: . It seems this way you could loop Katies story infinitly...did it by accident several ingameweeks and tired it twice after completing her story.
I found the issue, I had forgotten to put an if event in, so it was repeating the scene and setting her progress back. Should be fixed for the next version, I would upload a fix, but it's not game breaking so shouldn't be too much of an issue for people.

I think Katie's last photoshoot is buggy because i remember once i was in studio and choose "friends" when i spoke with Emily i choose Serena for firstly studio shooting but after i never give back options to choose Katie for the her last shooting in the studio!

Are you sure you didn't hit the bug mentioned above? If you reset Katies progress through that bug, it'll also reset her ability to be available for shoots until you finish her storyline again.

Reactions: Madridfan

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
I found the issue, I had forgotten to put an if event in, so it was repeating the scene and setting her progress back. Should be fixed for the next version, I would upload a fix, but it's not game breaking so shouldn't be too much of an issue for people.

Are you sure you didn't hit the bug mentioned above? If you reset Katies progress through that bug, it'll also reset her ability to be available for shoots until you finish her storyline again.
Yeah reset once badly with this bug but after i do once more so now i see "mno more story" for her but also don't have option to photoshoot with her in studio.

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All of these are now fixed :)

Yeah reset once badly with this bug but after i do once more so now i see "mno more story" for her but also don't have option to photoshoot with her in studio.
Hmmmm, and the option was definitely there before? Do you know how to access the console? If so, type "katiemodel2" (without the quotes) and tell me what value comes up. It should be 6 if you've completed all previous shoots and uploaded them.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You could add an option to give Katie the money you found but she says she knows you've hit hard times and should keep it, that would allow people to do the right thing and still keep the money (and maybe give a point or two of stats with her too).

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Hmmmm, and the option was definitely there before? Do you know how to access the console? If so, type "katiemodel2" (without the quotes) and tell me what value comes up. It should be 6 if you've completed all previous shoots and uploaded them.
Could you upload those bugfixes anyway. I am stuck at getting the mail for studio. did all photo shoots except for two off Katie, one Serena and one of the new girl, but no progress anywhere during a few weeks. ll other content done. I need to do a photoshoot to get that mail i suspect. Still getting thrown out while peeking. Thanks in advance. Nice game btw, except for that stop in progress. :)

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Could you upload those bugfixes anyway. I am stuck at getting the mail for studio. did all photo shoots except for two off Katie, one Serena and one of the new girl, but no progress anywhere during a few weeks. ll other content done. I need to do a photoshoot to get that mail i suspect. Still getting thrown out while peeking. Thanks in advance. Nice game btw, except for that stop in progress. :)
The bugfixes likely wouldn't help your issue. If you've completed all story content, then the next shoot you need to do should be Katie on sunday evening in her room. Once you've done that, upload it to the PC and then after you've slept, you should get the mail.

Reactions: DA22

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018

yeah,6!
And yeah,top was Katie under Serena

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The bugfixes likely wouldn't help your issue. If you've completed all story content, then the next shoot you need to do should be Katie on sunday evening in her room. Once you've done that, upload it to the PC and then after you've slept, you should get the mail.
Thanks, I do not get that photo shoot option though when go to her room Sunday evening, only get the nature film documentary. Any code would help with that?

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Hmmm try "katieprogress" in console and see what that is on
Ok,you helped me with console idea and katimodel2=6 :D
So i cheated a bit... with saveeditor i retype 6 to 7 and i got theese "tail" pictures so i coud upload my pc at home,thanks mate ;)

Reactions: PTGames

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Ok,you helped me with console idea and katimodel2=6 :D
So i cheated a bit... with saveeditor i retype 6 to 7 and i got theese "tail" pictures so i coud upload my pc at home,thanks mate ;)
If you've done that, I'd also suggest doing "studioprogress += 1" just to make sure you got that stat increase, as that's part of the shoot itself that you've skipped, but will be a required stat in future updates

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
If you've done that, I'd also suggest doing "studioprogress += 1" just to make sure you got that stat increase, as that's part of the shoot itself that you've skipped, but will be a required stat in future updates
Hmm weird, I set Katieprogress to two on save editoronline and somehow there are new things, seems somehow my progress had been stuck at 1. Now it is stuck at the other ones, seems my Katie progress is effed up. Guess I best start a complete new game.

Last edited:

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
oh,thanks,done :D

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes