voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
What is code of money cause ineedmoney is not working?anyone have code?
You really don't need to cheat money in this game. If you've begun taking photos, just upload them on your computer and the money will start rolling in. I have more money than I know what to do with and I haven't used a single cheat.

Reactions: johnelros

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
What is code of money cause ineedmoney is not working?anyone have code?
Another thing you can do, is if you have a set amount of money, you can use something like Renpy Save Editor uncheck the boxes, and search for the known amount of money you have. When you find the value that looks like it's a money value, just add a couple of zeros. You should not be hurting from that point out. Also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jamay10

Jan 17, 2021
yo can anyone help for some reason I can't meet with Claire at her house anymore it's saying i have to see her at her house one evening and i've done everything and now i can't even progress with anyone else because it's stuck on me not seeing her... Other than this issue the game is fucking amazing

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
yo can anyone help for some reason I can't meet with Claire at her house anymore it's saying i have to see her at her house one evening and i've done everything and now i can't even progress with anyone else because it's stuck on me not seeing her... Other than this issue the game is fucking amazing
Go to bed, next few days try each time of day. Make sure you don't need to buy anything at the store. (PC)

Jamay10

Jan 17, 2021
Go to bed, next few days try each time of day. Make sure you don't need to buy anything at the store. (PC)
I have done that and i don't need to buy anything from the store everything's bought out i've gone to sleep for like a month now i think lol and still can't advance through

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I have done that and i don't need to buy anything from the store everything's bought out i've gone to sleep for like a month now i think lol and still can't advance through
Try each time of the day (morning, afternoon, evening, night), (on each day of the week). Edit: some scenes only advance on a certain time of day and day of the week.
Edit again: I have made it through that scene, but I don't remember any specifics. Keep trying. I wish the hint would include the specifics.

Reactions: Jamay10

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
Am I missing something here? I just started and there's nothing to do. I've gotten the 2nd photoshoot and met the goddess at the diner but nothing else is happening. I've just been mindlessly doing the random events with the sister

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Am I missing something here? I just started and there's nothing to do. I've gotten the 2nd photoshoot and met the goddess at the diner but nothing else is happening. I've just been mindlessly doing the random events with the sister
What do the hints on the PC in your room say? There is tons of stuff to do in the game.

whoishe79

Mar 10, 2020
Hi. New to the game. I'm playing 0.12.2 version - not a futa fan, so I did try to deactivate it (FCD Cheat Code before going to the gym with the key), but Amy in the gym shower still seems to have it and I later got asked about which version to choose it, with - "I think it's kind of hot" (enables futa) or it's different (disables futa content).

Is there anything I can do more to avoid it?

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes