emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
I seem to be stuck.

I haven't played since v0.11, but there's only 2 or 3 repeatable events still, interacting with Katie, visiting Amy at the gym and visiting Claire. There doesn't seem to be any story progress?

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
do i need to start all over game again to able to play the new update story. if not. I'll wait for this game until it's have all be update.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Well my saves are just gone for some reason
That's unusual. They are usually stored in your %appdata% folder (assuming you're on windows), so unless you've deleted that, even if you delete the game itself, the saves should stay. Type %appdata% into start and hit enter, then look for the Renpy folder and see if there's a Lunar's Chosen folder in there.

I seem to be stuck.

I haven't played since v0.11, but there's only 2 or 3 repeatable events still, interacting with Katie, visiting Amy at the gym and visiting Claire. There doesn't seem to be any story progress?
What does the PC say on the hints?

do i need to start all over game again to able to play the new update story. if not. I'll wait for this game until it's have all be update.
No, saves should work across updates :)

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
This was a fun update with each of the characters having an update to their stories. Also... a short but fun christmas event.

I have to report a small bug i found. after i found secret 39.. i can't view it on my computer. I get an error and the game immediately closes.
I get this: ScriptError: could not find label 'secret39' (along with a massive error message)

Also... the cheat 'Iknowyoursecrets' does not seem to work this update. I tried that one because I don't want to search endlessly for the secrets since they are so rediculously well hidden. Not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing :)

Also... where is the 2nd mind-read location?

I found 4 secrets this update (not even sure if they're from this update... i suck at finding them):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

aside from the bug... great update:)

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
This was a fun update with each of the characters having an update to their stories. Also... a short but fun christmas event.

I have to report a small bug i found. after i found secret 39.. i can't view it on my computer. I get an error and the game immediately closes.
I get this: ScriptError: could not find label 'secret39' (along with a massive error message)

Also... the cheat 'Iknowyoursecrets' does not seem to work this update. I tried that one because I don't want to search endlessly for the secrets since they are so rediculously well hidden. Not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing :)

Also... where is the 2nd mind-read location?

I found 4 secrets this update (not even sure if they're from this update... i suck at finding them):

aside from the bug... great update:)
Found the bug and fixed it, won't release an update as it's not game breaking, but thanks for reporting it :)

As for the cheat, the cheats get updated with each version and are available to Patreons.

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
missed the christmas event...did you need to something specific to trigger...computer says no more content all everyone...

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.13:

Reactions: armion82

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
I can't seem to advance with Amber. I need to wait for her to talk to me about the photostudio but I apparently finished the storylines of the other carachters and I can't do photos with them :(

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I can't seem to advance with Amber. I need to wait for her to talk to me about the photostudio but I apparently finished the storylines of the other carachters and I can't do photos with them :(
Do all available photoshoots. You've missed one somewhere. Make sure to buy the outfits from the store.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
missed the christmas event...did you need to something specific to trigger...computer says no more content all everyone...
Nope, just have to go to the photostudio.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes