AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
How do you open the console? SHIFT + O is not working for me.
Unzip attached into folder where the exe is. Once unzipped, open the bat file. A cmd window should open and it'll be choice 2. Let it run, when it's finished close cmd window and open game. shift+O should now work.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Note: I did use the search function and found PT's response that non futa fans will eventually get Amy content (which is great, she's my favorite, but I'm not really into futa personally).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you're not into girls with dicks, choose non-futa. You'll miss out on a few scenes that don't, but most of her later scenes have female versions.

Killer1308

Jul 25, 2017
I am unable to get past the Amber Photo studio part. I have 4/6 with Amy, 3/5 Claire, 4/6 katie, 3/6 serena and 2/7 amber. Ive been combing through every location at every hour on each day of the week and none of them give me photoshoot opportunities. I have bought everything in the shop too, and tried the earlier suggestion of typing "tod=4" in console. Any idea how to get unstuck? Or a non-bugged savegame around that part, doesnt matter if i miss a little bit at this point.

Snarddoom

Dec 3, 2018
Try looking in the hints...if all the ladies say "no more story content" or some variation of that..it means you've come to the end of this version and will have to wait until v0.14.0 is released. Otherwise - no clue.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I am unable to get past the Amber Photo studio part. I have 4/6 with Amy, 3/5 Claire, 4/6 katie, 3/6 serena and 2/7 amber. Ive been combing through every location at every hour on each day of the week and none of them give me photoshoot opportunities. I have bought everything in the shop too, and tried the earlier suggestion of typing "tod=4" in console. Any idea how to get unstuck? Or a non-bugged savegame around that part, doesnt matter if i miss a little bit at this point.
You have to finish all available photo shoots before Amber tells you about the studio.

Also, when you go to a location, the option may not say anything about a photo shoot. For instance, I think one with Amy is at the gym in the morning, but I think it just reads "Find Amy" when you get there.

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
hhhmmmmm...doing a playthru and cannot get meg to advance hint says ceck on meg during the day and checked every cycle and nothing

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
A good amount of futa content. And also have some futa on male. I had a good time. thanks.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
"Ineedmoney" = 1000$ this code dont work
Whenever there's an update, try reading the last few pages of the thread. It might contain answers to your issue. Or in this case, just go 5 posts up...

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Found the bug and fixed it, won't release an update as it's not game breaking, but thanks for reporting it :)

As for the cheat, the cheats get updated with each version and are available to Patreons.
Dunno if you overlooked this on purpose when you answered that post, lol, but... "Also... where is the 2nd mind-read location?"

I found the one when sleeping with Katie, but can't seem to find the second one.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Dunno if you overlooked this on purpose when you answered that post, lol, but... "Also... where is the 2nd mind-read location?"

I found the one when sleeping with Katie, but can't seem to find the second one.
When Katie is sunbathing after you pass that part of her story.

i cant progress katie's quests, it is stuck with the hint saying sunbathe with her during saturday afternoon
Do it twice, don't touch her butt and then touch her butt. I think.

Reactions: TheSidewinder
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes