Dec 25, 2019
Have you completed all available photoshoots? There's one with Amy you probably need to do. You'll need an item from the store to get that done.
lol I just got done digging through the code to figure that out. Amy really ought to have a hint to buy the item, and probably a direct mention of it in dialogue.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
So yeah, catching up if the latter updates I'm not digging this "let's just strip any chase out altogether" girl progression approach that is basically an introduction and them all immediately (and literally) asking if I want to have sex with them.

The just too cheesy to jerk off to meter has risen :)

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
In some scenes with Amber she is referred to as Amy... is not referred to, but the Name is on a text. In some other events too, Amy and Amber are often confused.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
In some scenes with Amber she is referred to as Amy... is not referred to, but the Name is on a text. In some other events too, Amy and Amber are often confused.

Got any screenshots of this? I've had a couple of people say this, but can't find any instances in the code that shows them mixed up.

fred dingle

Nov 26, 2017
digging through the pc files i think i found all the new cheats
dineroporfavor = +$1000
loveshack = katie affection
fca = dicks on
fcd = dicks off
youcanthide = secrets unlocked

Reactions: sanga69

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Hey guys, I seem to have gotten stuck and could use some help. I'm at the point in there game where I'm waiting for Amber to bring news of the Photo Studio, and have no hits and apparently nothing else that I can do with the other girls, but no matter how many days I skip through, nothing changes. Is there something else that I need to do to trigger things? There isn't anything available to buy, and there aren't any options to text anyone. I've tried going to each location at every point in the day.

Thanks!

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Hey guys, I seem to have gotten stuck and could use some help. I'm at the point in there game where I'm waiting for Amber to bring news of the Photo Studio, and have no hits and apparently nothing else that I can do with the other girls, but no matter how many days I skip through, nothing changes. Is there something else that I need to do to trigger things? There isn't anything available to buy, and there aren't any options to text anyone. I've tried going to each location at every point in the day.

Thanks!
See if you have one more photoshoot with Amy. If you do, there's an item you need from the store, and you'll take photos at the gym.

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
Got any screenshots of this? I've had a couple of people say this, but can't find any instances in the code that shows them mixed up.
Unfortunately there are no screenshots and in order to save space I delete games after passing... I definitely remember that this happened in the scene at the pool with Katie and Amber, there was often written Amy. But it also happened in other scenes with Amber.

Reactions: faradhii

muringo

Sep 4, 2017
Hey! I bought a new pc and lost my save ):
could anyone share me a recent one? I was playing with everything on
Thanks!

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
See if you have one more photoshoot with Amy. If you do, there's an item you need from the store, and you'll take photos at the gym.
It doesn't seem like it. There are only four items available at the store and I bought them all.

I've done four shoots with Amy, and three with Claire, Katie and Serena, and two with Amber.

I have no emails, and nothing to look up on the web.

I have no one to call from my phone while at the poor at any time of the day.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Can definitely confirm the Amy/Amber bug. It was at the pool with MC, Amy/Amber and sister. Not game breaking by any means so dont stress too much. Great game, looking forward to more!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes