voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
It doesn't seem like it. There are only four items available at the store and I bought them all.

I've done four shoots with Amy, and three with Claire, Katie and Serena, and two with Amber.

I have no emails, and nothing to look up on the web.

I have no one to call from my phone while at the poor at any time of the day.
Have you done the photoshoot at the gym with Amy? Also, are there any other photoshoots you haven't completed? You need to do them all before things proceed.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Have you done the photoshoot at the gym with Amy? Also, are there any other photoshoots you haven't completed? You need to do them all before things proceed.
Yes, two photoshoots at the gym. One in her exercise clothes, and one in lingere.

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
Completed all the girls quests. the 2 photoshots (both at the evening)

Only 2/7 new secrets founded:

- go to sleep with katie (n. 5)
- top book on bedside table in bedroom (n. 6)

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
here is one...but all I saw were in this scene...this was the first one...
Which version were you playing on? On my end that's already been fixed and is Amber talking, which is the same as what was released with V0.13.

PTGames Line 2955 and 3080 of Claire.rpy should be "sam" and not "a" that is doing the talking.
Fixed, thank you :)

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Yes, two photoshoots at the gym. One in her exercise clothes, and one in lingere.
If you have completed all the photoshoots available for all the girls and you still aren't getting the email from Amber then it could be your game is bugged somehow. If that's the case, contact PTGames.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
the photoshoots are bugged when I started I had a Meg and Serena one to do after I did Meg's Serena's one vanished I uploaded Meg's to see if it fixes it but it didn't

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
If you have completed all the photoshoots available for all the girls and you still aren't getting the email from Amber then it could be your game is bugged somehow. If that's the case, contact PTGames.
OK. thanks for the update. I remember back at some point, maybe last year maybe even earlier, there was an issue like this people were having. I just restarted it because I lost my save. I can start over again, no biggie.

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
if you aren't making 100 a week from your photos...go to the pool go to places ppl work...youre missing one

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes