AM97

Oct 9, 2017
Do all available photoshoots. You've missed one somewhere. Make sure to buy the outfits from the store.
I bought the outfits and did the photoshoot with Amy and Amber . But I can't find how to do the photoshoots with the rest of the girls, for example when I go to the pizzeria I can either look around the workshop or leave :/

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
I bought the outfits and did the photoshoot with Amy and Amber . But I can't find how to do the photoshoots with the rest of the girls, for example when I go to the pizzeria I can either look around the workshop or leave :/
Try going to the photo studio at different times of day. Some are only afternoon or evening. A way to check if you all the main girls shoots done is check your computer where you upload shoots already done. If you see a blank square you still have shoots to do with said character. Hope this helps.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Only to continue the characters' storylines first. Problem is not sure who or how as they all say that.
Check each girl again, one of them should give you a way to progress.

Is the new event with Amber and Katie at the pool?
If you mean the repeatable event, talk to Katie when she is sunbathing after finishing Amber's storyline.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Hi I need help in the amber quest where she will look for the photo studio, she never answers me, I have already taken all the possible photos with the characters, I have already uploaded the photos, but he never sends me an email or phone call saying if she found it the studio.

D3fau1t

Oct 18, 2020
Hi I need help in the amber quest where she will look for the photo studio, she never answers me, I have already taken all the possible photos with the characters, I have already uploaded the photos, but he never sends me an email or phone call saying if she found it the studio.
Same here man. All other girls storyline is stuck on that.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Note: I did use the search function and found PT's response that non futa fans will eventually get Amy content (which is great, she's my favorite, but I'm not really into futa personally).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Same here man. All other girls storyline is stuck on that.
You've missed photoshoots somewhere.

Money cheat not working for me. I type in banklloan and it says invalid code.
Cheats change with each update. New ones are available to Patreons.

Snarddoom

Dec 3, 2018
Anybody know the secret as to how to use the "Cheat Codes" listed in the posting? I tried entering them in the Cheat Code section of his computer in his room - both with & without quotation marks and using the posted spelling/uppercase & lowercase as posted - but all I get is "Invalid Code."

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
this was actually Amber talking, as when u click to advance, it's Amber when hanging out at the pool with Katie and not Amy... actually found a lot of typos this update, most were minor Capture.PNG

Rubix

Oct 14, 2017
so how to do Clair's quest?

it says that Clair have givven you her address and you should visit her some evening, but there is no clai house on the map at evening.

any ideas?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Anybody know the secret as to how to use the "Cheat Codes" listed in the posting? I tried entering them in the Cheat Code section of his computer in his room - both with & without quotation marks and using the posted spelling/uppercase & lowercase as posted - but all I get is "Invalid Code."
New vrsion, new codes. Patreon supporters get the new codes. In the past couple pages I think I saw someone post something.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes