PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Hi. New to the game. I'm playing 0.12.2 version - not a futa fan, so I did try to deactivate it (FCD Cheat Code before going to the gym with the key), but Amy in the gym shower still seems to have it and I later got asked about which version to choose it, with - "I think it's kind of hot" (enables futa) or it's different (disables futa content).

Is there anything I can do more to avoid it?
In that scene is the only time you will ever see it if you choose the "It's different (disables futa content)" option. After that, it's disabled.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Hi. New to the game. I'm playing 0.12.2 version - not a futa fan, so I did try to deactivate it (FCD Cheat Code before going to the gym with the key), but Amy in the gym shower still seems to have it and I later got asked about which version to choose it, with - "I think it's kind of hot" (enables futa) or it's different (disables futa content).

Is there anything I can do more to avoid it?
In that scene is the only time you will ever see it if you choose the "It's different (disables futa content)" option. After that, it's disabled.
I ain't into the whole futa thing, but Amy is hot so I went with "I think it's kinda hot" I actually didn't mind it,helping her to find a magic way of getting rid of her penis made the 1st time you have sex feel rewarding in some way? Amy is now easily my favourite character so far.

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
I ain't into the whole futa thing, but Amy is hot so I went with "I think it's kinda hot" I actually didn't mind it,helping her to find a magic way of getting rid of her penis made the 1st time you have sex feel rewarding in some way? Amy is now easily my favourite character so far.
Yeah mate, I think PT made a character so hot you're into it now. That's how it always happens

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Welcome to the club my friend. Futa is love, futa is life. :ROFLMAO:

Joking aside, Amy is a nicelly done character. It is no surprise she is liked by many people who played the game.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Yeah mate, I think PT made a character so hot you're into it now. That's how it always happens
It wasn't supposed to be like this, I'm really not into the whole "chicks with dicks" thing, there was just something about Amy that made me choose to go with it. It's only the 2nd time I've gone for the "chick with a dick" both times because I liked the character and I felt bad for them.:LOL:

Welcome to the club my friend. Futa is love, futa is life. :ROFLMAO:

Joking aside, Amy is a nicelly done character. It is no surprise she is liked by many people who played the game.
No ta, won't be joining the club, I'll stick to the 2 I have and leave the rest for everyone else. :KEK:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
It wasn't supposed to be like this, I'm really not into the whole "chicks with dicks" thing, there was just something about Amy that made me choose to go with it. It's only the 2nd time I've gone for the "chick with a dick" both times because I liked the character and I felt bad for them.:LOL:

No ta, won't be joining the club, I'll stick to the 2 I have and leave the rest for everyone else. :KEK:
Uh huh...you are into pity sex, huh? :ROFLMAO: :devilish:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Batman187

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Lunars Chosen [v0.14] PTGames

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.49 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 510 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 493 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Is Bug Fixed on Photostudio ? i cant go home example even on place like park etc View attachment 1009451
Did this bug occur in the latest version? Or is that a save from a previous version? Unfortunately, if it's from a previous version, the only thing you can do is load another save or activate and use the console and type "tod = 4"

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Did this bug occur in the latest version? Or is that a save from a previous version? Unfortunately, if it's from a previous version, the only thing you can do is load another save or activate and use the console and type "tod = 4"
You mean we had to start a new game for this version and the saves from previous will have lot of errors?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Phew....Look like my saves was fine and didn't have that error, I don't need to restart over at all...Love Claire transformation sex, hope for more of that in the future

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just done with the new update, I must say I love it: The sex scenes with Claire, Phoenix, Meg (human form).... was very hot. The photoshoot was very fun too, specially Serena when she's playing with her body transformation by using spells....HHHHHHHHMMMMMMM that was very hot
Next more transformation in the next update....and having sex with Meg in her demon form, don't know why but I think her true form look more sexy than her human form

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes