PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I get that, and had a suspicion of more coming about it, but as of now, it's quite the lackluster with where it ended. Either something more upon the whole subject, that feels like a closure of the whole telling her about thing it could use, or just the initial idea brought up by Selena of telling her, without the very last scene.
Then Katie would have less content in this update, plus I kind of like it being left as it is, makes people wonder how Katie is going to react when it sinks in she just learned magic is real.

Found all the secrets! And may have gotten carpal tunnel in the process.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Congrats! I was debating being REALLY mean and not making them light up when you hover over their locations, but that just seemed cruel :p

Played this one a long time ago but haven't kept up with it since.
Is it possible to cure the chik who owns the gym yet?
Yes, she can be temporarily cured. Which means there are sex scenes with her completely female :)

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
This was kind of a sexless update to be honest. Not only that, the plot didn't really move much either. Just felt like a lot of standing around bullshitting.

Played this one a long time ago but haven't kept up with it since.
Is it possible to cure the chik who owns the gym yet?
Sorta. She gets a temporary cure. It allows her to take it, lose the dick and then it comes back later. Serena is working on a permanent one.

Reactions: Almighty

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
This was kind of a sexless update to be honest. Not only that, the plot didn't really move much either. Just felt like a lot of standing around bullshitting.
This was a lot of set up for future things.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Might not be the most exciting update to some people, but not every update is going to be filled with sex, need time for story too :)

Reactions: Spiderfox and DA22

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
It says we are on version 0.10 Patreon yet I seem to be playing a restricted version.

The 20 secrets page shows up as about 7 or 8 '?' and the rest have 'FUTA' written on them.
I can find/activate the limited '?' ones, but not the others.

I also have not found 4 photoshoots - only 1 with Amber.
It almost seems as if I am playing the public version.

I should say I downloaded the compressed version - maybe that is the public version?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Any way you can let me know the locations of the 5 that are missing from this post? https://f95zone.to/threads/lunars-chosen-v0-10-patreon-ptgames.28364/post-3796162
That person is missing a secret by the pool, and four secrets on the nav map. I'll let you try and find them from there.

Congrats! I was debating being REALLY mean and not making them light up when you hover over their locations, but that just seemed cruel :p
Thanks! I love playing your game :). Also, that would have been really difficult, so thank you for the highlights. Number 5 and 17 gave me the most trouble.

Alguém sabe o código da fraude do dinheiro?
Since you're new here I have a helpful tip/warning for you: this is an English speaking forum. As stated in Rule 5. If you keep writing in Portuguese without an English translation you'll get in trouble with the mods. Try to get yourself familiar with the rules and site etiquette. It will help you out later.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
It says we are on version 0.10 Patreon yet I seem to be playing a restricted version.

The 20 secrets page shows up as about 7 or 8 '?' and the rest have 'FUTA' written on them.
I can find/activate the limited '?' ones, but not the others.

I also have not found 4 photoshoots - only 1 with Amber.
It almost seems as if I am playing the public version.

I should say I downloaded the compressed version - maybe that is the public version?
You're playing with Futa content turned off, in which case those secrets are hidden from you as they contain futa content.

The photoshoots are all available in the photostudio. Make sure you've finished all the characters storylines and check back with Emily at different times of day (the day itself doesn't matter).

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Thanks! I love playing your game :). Also, that would have been really difficult, so thank you for the highlights. Number 5 and 17 gave me the most trouble.
Yeah, I thought it was too mean not to have the highlights, glad they're still a challenge to find them all though.

if i download the game will the claire event be fixed
No, wait for version 10.1, which I expect will be uploaded here soon

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
You're playing with Futa content turned off, in which case those secrets are hidden from you as they contain futa content.

The photoshoots are all available in the photostudio. Make sure you've finished all the characters storylines and check back with Emily at different times of day (the day itself doesn't matter).
Ah right - not intentionally - how do I turn it on please, I checked settings but nothing?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
The in game hints say to hang out with claire at her home one evening but the only option thats there is amy. what am I missing

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
The in game hints say to hang out with claire at her home one evening but the only option thats there is amy. what am I missing
Nothing, it's a bug. Fixed version has been uploaded to Patreon, no idea when it'll get uploaded here, but I expect it won't take long

Reactions: Veryperverse

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
I seem to be having clicking on objects required to unlock the secret images.
I looked up the walkthrough to find em, i can click on some but not the others. I have unlocked the ones in MC's room and gym but cant click on any others, they dont even get highlighted

Any fix for this??

aba01

Feb 20, 2018
Hi, I've already done that but can't go further. What should I do? Every other character hint says "I should continue the other characters storylines." sdasd.PNG

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes