PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
i like how greedy the dev is when he or she locks a bugfix behind a 10 dollar paywall.
You mean when I release an update to a version that should be Patreons only and was leaked here? Yep, totally greedy. Even though I'm here providing support and help with a version that has been pirated and shouldn't even be available to the public yet. How dare I!

Not to mention if I posted the update here, I could have my Patreon page suspended as it breaks their rules to give out content people have pledged for...

So you'll have to wait for it to leak. Maybe someones already sent the mods the update. Maybe it's just waiting on the update to be posted by them, rather than waiting on me. I'm not saying that's the case, but maybe it's an option... Maybe...

Edit: Alternately, you could pay and get the legitimate version of the game and support the creators who's games you enjoy for free. Radical idea I know ;)

Last edited:

BobJames13

Jul 1, 2017
Quick fix I did to visit Claire in the evening.
1: in map.rpy, I changed "Claire" if tod <= 2: to "Claire" if tod <= 3:
2: I deleted map.rpyc (I don't know if you need to do this to force it to recompile, but I assume so.)

It worked after I closed the game and opened my save.

This will allow you to visit Claire in the evening. It includes the typical scenes you can do in the morning and afternoon, but it also includes the event that allows you to progress the story.

No idea if this will cause any problems with anything else, but until the bug gets fixed it will let you play a bit more.

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
i like how greedy the dev is when he or she locks a bugfix behind a 10 dollar paywall.
Aren't we all greedy by that logic, wanting to get a game for free when the Dev has worked hard on it and releasing it to people who pay for it? He doesn't owe us anything you know

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
You mean when I release an update to a version that should be Patreons only and was leaked here? Yep, totally greedy. Even though I'm here providing support and help with a version that has been pirated and shouldn't even be available to the public yet. How dare I!

Not to mention if I posted the update here, I could have my Patreon page suspended as it breaks their rules to give out content people have pledged for...

So you'll have to wait for it to leak. Maybe someones already sent the mods the update. Maybe it's just waiting on the update to be posted by them, rather than waiting on me. I'm not saying that's the case, but maybe it's an option... Maybe...

Edit: Alternately, you could pay and get the legitimate version of the game and support the creators who's games you enjoy for free. Radical idea I know ;)
It's a bit rude to ask money for an unfinished game, because a lot of people start something, pour money, and then abandon the project, what's left for the fans - nothing, one big DICK. For that people hack and crack games.

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
Aren't we all greedy by that logic, wanting to get a game for free when the Dev has worked hard on it and releasing it to people who pay for it? He doesn't owe us anything you know
and what for these who pay for the game and he abandon the project ?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It's a bit rude to ask money for an unfinished game, because a lot of people start something, pour money, and then abandon the project, what's left for the fans - nothing, one big DICK. For that people hack and crack games.
You realise that you don't pay to get a game,right?Or you have no idea that you are supporting a dev,not buying a game.
i like how everyone decided to jump at defending him when other devs release a bugfix for free not lock behind a 10 dollar paywall when he could have charged 5 dollars or 1 but choose 10 thats greedy in my eyes.
Please show me all devs that are posting bugfix for free.And not hey are not hidden behind paywall.
You are giving money for let say 6 months to support the dev.You get everything released during that period of time for your pledge level.

Last edited:

BobJames13

Jul 1, 2017
i like how everyone decided to jump at defending him when other devs release a bugfix for free not lock behind a 10 dollar paywall when he could have charged 5 dollars or 1 but choose 10 thats greedy in my eyes.
The bug fix is under the same $10 dollar tier as the release was. I believe one of the $10 Patrons posted the original before the bugfix, they can post the bugfix as well. The developer didn't post the game here for free and then lock the bugfix behind a paywall. Correct me if I am wrong, but I think that is what has happened.

Also, see my previous post because I found a quick fix to get around the bug myself.

flachelence

Jan 5, 2019
Because the bug fix includes the content from version .10 so posting the bug fix at a lower price point devalues the original post.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.10:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
You've been told why you're wrong, just slink away

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I see you missed what I said in my previous post... Or you're just not smart enough to work it out that it's the mods holding up the bugfix being posted here, not me...

I mean I'm guessing, assuming someone sent them the bug fix, which I definitely did not do.

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
Even after progressing with claire, what do I do? I'm not sure how to proceed with Amber, which is the only character I have progression available with.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Even after progressing with claire, what do I do? I'm not sure how to proceed with Amber, which is the only character I have progression available with.
Text her at the pool. If you've done that then go to the gym. If it's not those then you have stuff from previous updates still to do first.

Bral123

Aug 2, 2017
I can't visit claire at her home in the evening. is there a bug? The hint just says visit but when I select her home only Visit Amy is an option

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes