Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Yeah, if you go to the PC in your bedroom and click on the white question mark, it will show you what you need to do next with each girl. Its usually pretty straight forward, and will tell you when and where you need to be.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
NoStepOnSnek I must check every weekend time slot then probably missed that one ... pretty lame that you only can do it on a specific time.

Loganfin yes I got that but the practicing part doesnt show up
Speak to Katie on Sundays in her bedroom. Then upload the shoot on your PC. Remember to upload each one, otherwise the next one won't become available. Once you've done 3-4 shoots with her, other characters will start to become available.

Reactions: sickdude

sickdude

Sep 15, 2020
Speak to Katie on Sundays in her bedroom. Then upload the shoot on your PC. Remember to upload each one, otherwise the next one won't become available. Once you've done 3-4 shoots with her, other characters will start to become available.
After checking every weekend time slot, I've found it :D thanks nethertheless!

Reactions: PTGames
Mar 27, 2019
Anybody have a updated cheat list for this game ? the op has some cheat but nothing past version 0.16... I am now trying to play this game through steam ...

usuario1117

Aug 24, 2021
Idk if has been answered before but; i'm stuck. It says i need to go to find Amber on Claire's club one evening, but I dont have the option to travel there 1640374240841.png 1640374274709.png 1640374240841.png 1640374274709.png 1640374240841.png 1640374274709.png

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
I'm stuck with katie, it has said "I should sunbathe with her on Saturday afternoon", even though I'm sure I should be past that point since I've done two photoshoots with her and no matter how many times i sunbathe with her, that same hint remains. Any help would be appreciated.

• Angry
Reactions: rspkers and Lio.k01

Alkamino

Aug 31, 2020
One of favorites, but sad to see that all the new stuff is non animated. Also the last update was such a let down, content wise.
Hope it picks back up, some of those scenes would be amazing if they were animated.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm stuck with katie, it has said "I should sunbathe with her on Saturday afternoon", even though I'm sure I should be past that point since I've done two photoshoots with her and no matter how many times i sunbathe with her, that same hint remains. Any help would be appreciated.
Did you read her mind? You need to do it twice IIRC, the first time don't grab her butt, the second time do do it.

Reactions: johndoe19

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
No I haven't done that yet, are you supposed to be able to do that during the sunbathing event or at a different time? Because I've interacted with her almost every time/day I feel like.
When sunbathing. It might require enough comfort or affection stats too, Katie is weird like that.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
One of favorites, but sad to see that all the new stuff is non animated. Also the last update was such a let down, content wise.
Hope it picks back up, some of those scenes would be amazing if they were animated.
Animations take a long time and personally to me aren't really worth the time investment for the limited skill I have with them. I'd rather put out more story and faster updates than bog things down with an animation you'll watch for a few seconds.

What exactly was a let down content wise in V0.17?

ham..lett

Oct 30, 2018
Animations take a long time and personally to me aren't really worth the time investment for the limited skill I have with them. I'd rather put out more story and faster updates than bog things down with an animation you'll watch for a few seconds.

What exactly was a let down content wise in V0.17?
Regarding the Animations, I also find them unnecessary.
For me 0.17 didn't realy lack anything.
I personaly am waiting patiently for more content with the swimming instructor as well as more magic related "fun" (growth, body changing/switching, and so on) ;)

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes