nifty_ape

Jun 13, 2017
This event doesnt show up for me at the restaurant either. Could you please explain the console part further?

dividead

May 1, 2017
Serena's fairy form looks about as cute as a clown, mostly because she looks like one. It's not even the colour of her hair or body, it's mostly that face with that hairdo and the colours just make it worse.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
This event doesnt show up for me at the restaurant either.
dont know what to tell you i did test it few times from my last save, works as charm each time
https://f95zone.to/threads/lunars-chosen-v0-18-public-ptgames.28364/post-7290267
now i dont know if week day got any effect but i am rolling back friday

Could you please explain the console part further?
same as any other renpy game, you know how to use in one can do in all , with few exception
you enable it and use proper variables which are case sensitive all that is to it
https://f95zone.to/threads/lunars-chosen-v0-18-public-ptgames.28364/post-7289051

nifty_ape

Jun 13, 2017
Tried three different older savegames. Always the same, last thing i get to work is Amber moving in and having two new rooms at home.

Thanks for the link, but the post doesnt help me at all to unterstand what I need to do. Guess I will wait for a fix or new release.

Edit: Dosent show up on friday afternoon either.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Tried three different older savegames. Always the same, last thing i get to work is Amber moving in and having two new rooms at home.

Thanks for the link, but the post doesnt help me at all to unterstand what I need to do. Guess I will wait for a fix or new release.
yeah cant help more than that since i didnt had issue, only thing that i can recommend that you do is check computer and do other stuff that you can, so far beside those meetings have found
restaurant evening - vee
pool in morning - phone got selena normal and haloween event
and 2 photoshoots
more stuff unlocks after you are done with those meetings , but those above you can do without

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All fixed except the pchintsscreen thing, can't find where that's coming from. Thanks for reporting them :)

Any chance of this getting switched from shitty sandbox
Nope. Personally I like sandbox, so it's staying :)

2.13GB of nothing but empty game........
The beginning of your post contradicts the end of your post. I will admit though, the start of the game is rather slow. It was when I was just learning how to make a game, so there isn't a lot there. As you get further in, a lot of things get added!

The Android Version won't install.
Hmmm, you're not the first person to report this. I'll try rebuilding it and see what happens.

doesn't show up
This event doesnt show up for me at the restaurant either. Could you please explain the console part further?
You need to continue Serena's storyline. If Serena's progress is on 35, it should show up. If it doesn't despite her being on 35 or higher, it's bugged. Please let me know which.

3.90 star(s) 85 Votes