Malachite1789

Dec 25, 2019
Do I need a code or a guide to unlock secrets? some appeared throughout the game, but I can't find more
There is a secret image viewer mod (in the op) but it's not updated to .20 yet (Still works for finding all secret images upto .019 if that helps) . There is a code but it too hasn't been updated yet.

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
(Literal definition) Dual form

also Transwoman = Woman with a cock (Unless they've gone through the surgery)
Amy = Woman with a cock
Sigh this is generally a pointless argument, IRL terms yes we would lable it as Trans for simplicity's sake however you also have to take into account the authors vision of the world and events surrounding the character in question, in this case applying a force (magic) that does not have a IRL equivilant using the Futa term is also 100% acceptable especially if the Author intended that lable over the simple trans lable, now does it really take you out of the game so much that a character is labled one thing over another? if so then I suggest you learn to suspend your disbelief more because entertainment media is about escaping our shitty IRL not bringing out shitty IRL into game form unless the author is specifically doing that(in this case they are not).

Malachite1789

Dec 25, 2019
Sigh this is generally a pointless argument, IRL terms yes we would lable it as Trans for simplicity's sake however you also have to take into account the authors vision of the world and events surrounding the character in question, in this case applying a force (magic) that does not have a IRL equivilant using the Futa term is also 100% acceptable especially if the Author intended that lable over the simple trans lable, now does it really take you out of the game so much that a character is labled one thing over another? if so then I suggest you learn to suspend your disbelief more because entertainment media is about escaping our shitty IRL not bringing out shitty IRL into game form unless the author is specifically doing that(in this case they are not).
I agree with you, I really don't care. My interest in that conversation was his other point.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
(Literal definition) Dual form

also Transwoman = Woman with a cock (Unless they've gone through the surgery)
Amy = Woman with a cock
transgender = person whose sense of personal identity and gender does not correspond with their birth sex.

That's why I said there is no Trans in this game. There is no character with gender/identity issues in this game. Even Amy who magically grew a dick still considers herself female.

If those characters with dick and Female body are not Trans, what are they? If not Futa?

Malachite1789

Dec 25, 2019
transgender = person whose sense of personal identity and gender does not correspond with their birth sex.

That's why I said there is no Trans in this game. There is no character with gender issues in this game. Even Amy who magically grew a dick still considers herself female.

If those characters with dick and Female body are not Trans, what are they? If not Futa?
yes and "Gender Issues" aside transwomen consider themselves to be women.

anyway i will just move on from this and enjoy the game.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Let's not argue with those brainless Trolls of Fear about the definition of a clearly defined word. It hijacks the game thread and feeds their "rage machine". Just report those posts so all their efforts are for naught. Life lesson: Don't argue with stupid, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. Every time you make a valid point, it's like stabbing them in the ear or eye with The Stick of Truth and like Trolls, it's not a fatal wound but they get really angry and defensive. Even momentary illuminating shafts of sunlight don't kill them, they just howl with anger and run back into Mommy's Basement and start typing furiously. There's just no capability there of understanding any clear argument. Instead, it's an immediate "DEFEND DEFEND DEFEND AT ALL COSTS!!" mentality. So don't argue with those stupid Trolls, just report them.

AmelRose

Sep 30, 2019
I really wish the headless girl would like temporarily get a body to have sex with the MC like get the body of one of the girls while the girls becomes a head temporarily to have sex or go on a date just to get the "Normal Human Experience" even if it's temporary, and maybe the MC body himself and she gets to fuck one of the women

Or even better, a Head Swapping segment like the Body Swapping segment for her birthday like Katie had for her birthday

Malachite1789

Dec 25, 2019
Guys (and/or gals) could you go to PMs for your futa/trans/whatever talk? Some of us want to talk about this wonderful game and how HOT Amy is with or without magical "enhancement" :) (just kidding, argue away! :) )
It's ok i'm done, i was just procrastinating anyway. I have 45 more sex scenes to write (don't ask).

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I love that as big and wonderful as the game already is, this update is only 0.20. Hopefully, that means that most of the game is still to be developed in the future! Its certainly become one of my very favorites.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Lunars Chosen [v0.20.0 Public] [PTGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,44 GB / 886 MB - LunarsChosen-0.20.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,41 GB / 852 MB - LunarsChosen-0.20.0-mac-crunched.zip
= ~36,3% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.12(v4) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Elwaymvp7

Jun 9, 2022
is there a walkthrough for Katie? Because i'm stuck after the sunbathe scene and the hint system is just telling me hints for serena (the message that there is no new content until the next release). Thank you in advance
How did you get passed the sunbathe scene? It just keeps telling me to sunbathe with her Saturday afternoon

MJB

Jan 10, 2020
Just downloaded the game and am only a few minutes into it when the MC moves into his sisters place. She goes to take a shower... and there's no screen asking me if I want to peek in on her? This might be a first!

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
I love that as big and wonderful as the game already is, this update is only 0.20. Hopefully, that means that most of the game is still to be developed in the future! Its certainly become one of my very favorites.
I don't know how close or far we are from the end of the game but I can tell you this, the version number has no bearing on it whatsoever.

3.90 star(s) 85 Votes