Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
It is still rape, though, and needs to be tagged as such.
Make rape scenes only for the shock value and whine about the affiliated tag.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you need rape as that kicker its in 99% lazy storytelling
..ofc it is still rape. I was never disputing that in the first place. I asked about the supposed ntr...I don't even like either. Wtf...

h0Ws?!

Jan 7, 2020
does anyone have answers to this quziu at school? I don't know how many questions there are and I want to answer them all

Reactions: Dave1337

SenseiDaimon

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2018
It is still rape, though, and needs to be tagged as such.
Make rape scenes only for the shock value and whine about the affiliated tag.
if you need rape as that kicker its in 99% lazy storytelling
Sorry, I somehow missed that tag. I added this tag in genre, but Idk how to add this tag on top.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Sorry, I somehow missed that tag. I added this tag in genre, but Idk how to add this tag on top.
you could apply for the dev tag and add it your self or in the mean time you can report the op with the request for the mods to add tags

i wish you luck but an incest game with the mom as a whore will be a hard sell for the incest crowd

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
It's just a prologue, no one said that I would put mc under mother. The game will be about something else, don't worry about it :)
Hmm well if you say so...but you should however be wary of sending mixed signals. If it feel like ntr you are gonna lose your intended(?) audience.
Its your story so do what you want but keep that in mind.
The exhibition dream scene in the bus is already pushing it. The MC is a loser at the start, I get that but yea.

Last edited:

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
It's just a prologue, no one said that I would put mc under mother. The game will be about something else, don't worry about it :)
The thing is: they will read the thread and hit ignore as soon as they see MCs mom is a whore. They, that includes me, will not see what you have planned later.
AVNs are about Kinks. Nobody is playing shit they don't like. I'm a weirdo and play some AVNs for the story, but the overarching goal is to get off on the content. That's the reason I'm not looking for gay or scat games because they bring me no pleasure. A mom whore is for most incest players in the same category. It is a fucking turn-off, so no need to even look at it.
Regardless it is your story. good luck.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Yeah this game feels all over the place, it this going to be a ntr kind of game? I mean is the dev going full on ntr/sharing/rape/swinging/whoring? Because I feel like this isn't the devs intentions and the way the game is going so far isn't going to attract i mean just with making the mother a whore you loose the romance/harem/incest fan and that's like 80% of the players out there. And all that JUST with making the mom a whore, there are other half dozen polarising situation in this (like the rape or the exhibitionism). A game dies or succeed by the first impressions, the market is crowded with starting games and Koikatsu isn't that popular so the dev needs to get his ideas clear because right now I don't see this game going anywhere.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Ok so that scene in the alley was fucked up. It's good you made it very very optional but wtf...

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018

Ok. MC saves his mother from a terrible fate. She decided she needed to do what she had to so she could pay the bills and put her kids through school but she got in way over her head.
I havent seen any ntr. The bad outcome of the alley event is brutal and ends with the girls death but is completely avoidable. You save the girl and she was a complete rando before you met her there.
Now, some of the dialogue is a bit sus. I am not a fan of the sister's dialogue at the photoshoot if you pick the first option. But I guess that's what the second option is there for.
I am also not a fan of the fact that you need to play as a jerk in order to get some favourable outcomes...Like having the money for the club by stealing it from Veronica...or having enough badboy points to pick the second option at the photoshoot. Like I said, the dialogue in the first option is just...I didnt need to read that.

Anyway with an ending like that I will check out the next update, if only because I am curious as to how the MC will handle this situation. He's got a backbone when it matters, which is respectable.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, I think I'll add this to the watchlist and wait to see how this game shakes out, but so far it needs to be a little clearer in identifying what kind of game this is/will be.

SenseiDaimon

My advice:

If you want to make a game that includes rape, go for it. If you want to make a game that includes prostitution, go for it. If you want to make a game that includes NTR/swinging/sharing, go for it. If you want to make all that avoidable (or not), do it.
(I personally won't touch any of that garbage, but hey, some people get off on that for whatever reason.)

Takeaway is - do NOT hide those tags from people (or forget to put them somewhere in your description) if you don't want to be met with an absolute shitstorm of hate.

Lovers and haters of all the controversial tags are always going to show up occasionally to tout their fetishes and shit on the others. That is the one truly unavoidable with all these adult games. But it will be a million times worse if you either hide the tags, forget the tags, or change your mind somewhere along the way.

Do yourself a favor and get familiar with the controversial tags, and decide if you are going to include them. If you are, put the appropriate tags in your description either as current or planned.

It may seem trivial, but the tags are important. Nobody wants to take the time to install a game, get drawn into the story, then get hit with some crazy story element they despise. If I get interested in a movie that is sold in the trailer as an epic war movie and decide to go see it in the theater when it comes out, I certainly don't want to pay my 40 dollars (or whatever insane price it is to go to a theater these days), find a good seat, get 30 minutes into the movie and it ends up being a non-stop drama infested love story, regardless if its set in a war environment. (Yeah, I'm looking at you, Pearl Harbor...)

Again, just my advice. Taken or left, makes no difference to me. Best of luck in your development.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
You can help her, avoiding it entirely, skip it and it still happens, skip just the death, or watch the whole thing.
Also to be upfront as this is another thing that can't really be tagged without content but will be questionable for some players, the player character's mother is a prostitute.
i dont mind prostitutes in a game under certain circumstances even if they end up beinga LI.

but having the mother as one? now thats just sad:cry:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
If it's any consolation, she's been working at the club for two days, and no one has fucked her like a prostitute, she's only been performing on stage. I didn't originally conceive of her as a love interest at all, and I'm not sure what will happen to her at all. Originally the game was supposed to be without a prologue at all, and I certainly wasn't going to add NTR here. I'm just walking that line to maintain some sort of dislike and a sense that something bad might happen.:unsure:
hmmm kind of makes the mom's character pointless to be there if you cant seduce/romance her. why make a hot character if we cant bang her then?:LOL:

admittedly i havent tried the game yet because of the comments...and the MC looks...not like an MC:whistle:

so yeah i have zero idea what can happen. i guess that small comment of yours though has me interested enough to try though.

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
You can gather it's somewhat dark/not exactly vanilla from the previews and current tags. Aside from the missing tag I don't think anything is misleading. I agree with Fazed that the sister's dialogue was a turnoff though, and one might not get the other option, but that's a personal problem.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
the sleep sex scene with the sister should be optional.

the dream scenes are annoying in the same way they always are. trying to throw sex content in a game for no other reason then to waste time that could be used to advance the actual game itself. i've always hated dream scene for no other reason than they dont mean jack to all the character involved. so we see a scene where the mom gives MC a BJ...aaaaand it means nothing. why? cause it's just a dream.:cautious:

and the beach scene was a bigger waste. sure you get some nice renders. but it ultimately pointless and the only thing you get from it is MC giving himself a Bukkake awake. the dude litterally cums all over himself.

cant say much after that i thought that was just...pathetic?

then the scene with the sister took the cake. sucks she's already banging her BF but her comments oof. overall i was like that some sad shit i closed the game right there:LOL:

SenseiDaimon

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2018
the sleep sex scene with the sister should be optional.

the dream scenes are annoying in the same way they always are. trying to throw sex content in a game for no other reason then to waste time that could be used to advance the actual game itself. i've always hated dream scene for no other reason than they dont mean jack to all the character involved. so we see a scene where the mom gives MC a BJ...aaaaand it means nothing. why? cause it's just a dream.:cautious:

and the beach scene was a bigger waste. sure you get some nice renders. but it ultimately pointless and the only thing you get from it is MC giving himself a Bukkake awake. the dude litterally cums all over himself.

cant say much after that i thought that was just...pathetic?

then the scene with the sister took the cake. sucks she's already banging her BF but her comments oof. overall i was like that some sad shit i closed the game right there:LOL:
Yes, I went too far with some of the messages, I probably have to redo some of the dialogues and clarify. :LOL:

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes