BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
  • Lastly, in Chapter 1, it's not great that the rape of the unnamed blonde prisoner (probably not an LI, if anyone's concerned about that) is still unavoidable and unskippable. Please insert an option to at least not make us see it, if you feel the event itself is absolutely necessary for the plot. (Side note: You could make HER a virgin for the orc, but not Yasuko for the MC?)

Ok, I don't need to know more. I'm not going to download a game with unavoidable rapes that the MC does nothing to prevent, and that we have an obligation to see on top of that.

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
  • The Sofia issue is still present and sucks: Admitting that you're not a virgin is a loss of Sofia relationship points, despite that she's still clearly fucking her maid, which is hypocritical. I think some lines may have been changed or removed to make it more subtle, but it's still clearly the case.
i feel that she's less of a hypocrite after the update. as there is no mention from Sofia on her having a partner in this update like she did in the previous. any mentions of anything is from the maid, from her blushing when talking about Sofia, to washing Sofia, to having a sisters type attitude with each other. so if anything is going on, it would be from the maid's side of things. Sofia doesn't seem to see her as a sexual partner anymore from the looks of things after the update, just a sister like relationship. at least, that was my take on it.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I've been mostly enjoying this game, but why? Why does the MC have to be so gaddamn creepy all the time.

Like who shows up to a first (postponed) date with a girl late and then just stands there watching her squirm on the side walk for a few minutes. Then he whips out a vibrating egg and expects her (a girl who was nearly raped a few days earlier) to use it, in public before even getting into the fucking car and then pressuring her when she expresses discomfort at the idea and says no? It's just psychotic behaviour, that girl should run because flags don't much bigger and redder than that.

That's not even going into him wanting to grope on unconscious women, sniff on their panties, sneak into the girls locker room and the constant stream of smut going through the internal dialogue, lie to his sister about where their mother is, like that's not going to come back and bite him in the ass. Then he tries to white knight for Kiriha and his mother and I'm like; Bro? You're like one step off being one of those people, the only difference is a fine line of hypocrisy and the size of your wallet.

Edit; Oh nice. So the date continues and she pours her soul out to him, telling him how she was orphaned, scammed out of her house and then tricked into taking growing debt to the largest gang in town and he... Makes her cum in front of the waitress, then dismisses her when she gets upset and explains it away as 'having a realisation about life and now he's just going to do what he wants'. This guy is fucking douchebag.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
OK so isekaid before he died by being caught. His magic is possibly portal magic which means did he just send an ORC to Earth? Wow that will cause problems if so. I expect with this turning into an isekai with all the undone things like his mother being blackmailed by the gangster that he is probably going to be able to cross worlds.

At least MC did not say he was a good guy to the elf girl Talilal and said some would call him bad. It is like he is an ultimate pervert with a conscience which is such a fucked up mix. He rises to the occasion when he is needed like rescuing Talila but he still has that extreme perversion once it is over.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I've been mostly enjoying this game, but why? Why does the MC have to be so gaddamn creepy all the time.

Like who shows up to a first (postponed) date with a girl late and then just stands there watching her squirm on the side walk for a few minutes. Then he whips out a vibrating egg and expects her (a girl who was nearly raped a few days earlier) to use it, in public before even getting into the fucking car and then pressuring her when she expresses discomfort at the idea and says no? It's just psychotic behaviour, that girl should run because flags don't much bigger and redder than that.

That's not even going into him wanting to grope on unconscious women, sniff on their panties, sneak into the girls locker room and the constant stream of smut going through the internal dialogue, lie to his sister about where their mother is, like that's not going to come back and bite him in the ass. Then he tries to white knight for Kiriha and his mother and I'm like; Bro? You're like one step off being one of those people, the only difference is a fine line of hypocrisy and the size of your wallet.

Edit; Oh nice. So the date continues and she pours her soul out to him, telling him how she was orphaned, scammed out of her house and then tricked into taking growing debt to the largest gang in town and he... Makes her cum in front of the waitress, then dismisses her when she gets upset and explains it away as 'having a realisation about life and now he's just going to do what he wants'. This guy is fucking douchebag.
Each comment shows me that I was right not to download the game.

Reactions: Strykker

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LurkingInMyDestiny-0.2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: SenseiDaimon

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
I thought about downloading this game but I've seen conflicting responses to it. Do you guys think it's worth playing?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lurking in My Destiny [v0.2.0] [SenseiDaimon]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
I thought about downloading this game but I've seen conflicting responses to it. Do you guys think it's worth playing?
just try it and judge for yourself, although some critique is justified - people took it to the extreme and started nitpicking, no game without flaw and problems here are mostly subjective, not worth of outright skipping

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020

No because in the hentai games and anime, the fat guy is always ugly and bastard XD

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes