Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Ive not tried the game yet (its downloading)... But in this scenario. The MC needs to corrupt his sister, and then NTR or steal her from boyfriend whoever that was. Make him out to be pathetic in her eyes or turning her against him. As an extra bonus ^_~

So having a tragic/poor family start. This can work fine (dont listen to the emotional haters), you just need to execute it right ^_~. I dont see anything wrong wit ha mother whos working as a stripper trying to support her family and if half fo the motive was her indulgence, then its ripe to be exploited by the MC. It would just require the MC having some balls to actually do something. To have the ambition to go after what he wants. Under the pretext he was a looser, then he needs to snap and change. or at least have an epiphany to change himself.
The things IS that originally the mother was a clear prostitute but the dev changes the dialogue and says IS a stripper but IS very clear that she dosent there IS a scene where you see her in the shower and she has tattoed in her ass anal Queen and BBC slut and the sister originally has comentarte that she implies that the she alredy has fucked whit the boyfriend to make the MC jelaous and later the lesbian scene whit the Crush of the MC

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Ok, the MC constantly having sex on the brain with no sense of time and place is very annoying but potentially acceptable as long as I can make it stay in his head instead of letting him become a rapy creep... aaaaaand then he violated his sleeping sister without giving me a choice in the matter. Whelp, guess I'm out.

Reactions: Greily

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Alright. so I gave it a play. and well my thoughts on the game

First off lets start with the Mother and sister. It starts off with sutle hints that she might be up to something naughty but in the best interest of the family, then you find out she was doing unknowingly and was about to be tricked. Mentions running out of money and having to do this risky job Werther this changed or not, it is what it ls. As for the sister.. well she had a boyfriend going into the game. Which isnt uncommon. And we have a terrible relationship. Already given my opinion on how it should progress from there

I dont see anything wrong with this on a more dark themed game (there is a fwe dark themes in this game). Only real problem I would say is that when the MC moves into Isekia, this is unfinished business. The mother is definitely in for a bad ending. And the sister knew nothing about it Last time we spoke to her is when she crashed on our bed, and was gone by morning.
Rather think people are getting too worked up over this, rather than watching it play out. Maybe they cna be scared of the end result.

As for the MC, the looser type MCs I mostly find annoying or frustrating. But for this game, I like him, I see potential. He had the epiphany where he knows he has to change even if held back by his weight. The one thing I like the most is the show of his ambition. So while hes not all there yet, thats a great start in mindset. The ambition that will lead him to his harem (if he desires it) He wants to fuck girls. I like how it comes up often and hes often thinking about it. Even times when doing pervy things when the girls are not aware. I want to guide him in his path to fuck girls. Especially in the current setting, when his sister has a bf, the girl on the bus said she had a bf. My boys got to work for it. You start by standing up to Kojo even if you get your ass beaten. You get up again.

However he hasnt really been the smartest tool in the shed. And I can sorta blame the story direction. Pinks slips, really, you dont even ahve a licence and you want to drft race on a mountain. I saw this coming a mile away. Thats not even talking about that damage to the cars, They both crashed their cars. Just the MCs was fetal.. Even if its a mafia boss he has no hope against (at this point and time), this wasnt the answer.

I can agree with most people in that when the MC gets Isekia, it kinda feels like everything was left behind unfinished. I really wished he had done more with the sister, and it did progress a little fast to the spicy scene. Like when she asked him to lick her, I expected her to be really bitchy about it like previous events (calling him piggy and other shits shes done). Then when choosing take control and be forceful, it would of shut her up. That would of had a better impact with how fast it progressed between events. In the end we dont get to see her boyfriend or be able to do anything about it. No really insight in why she came home drunk every night and what she got up too. I guessing the peoples here imaginations were running wild and they beleived she was fucking all night, which made them to rage at the game. Noone knows at this point. As for the mother.. ah well shes in for a bad time, MCs gone world traveling and he only had 1 day left.

Would of also been keen to see the reactions from the death of the MC, especially from the sister as it be a good test to see how genuine she is behind that bitchy attitude..

As to other characters
Yasuko
We saved her, became swiss cheese, she told us we're her hero... To ask for a date, and then after having it pushed back for an emergency. Being told we never want to be sceen again O_O. MC convinces her to date ?, but I was pushing the buttons so she left, and after learning shes going to get caught by the mafia boss. Welp there goes her best chance to not becoming a whore (or not, as we get isekia'd anyway). Her destiny was her choice. I just didnt like the MC acting all guilty and sad sack about her leaving. Im like bruh, she chose that destiny to leave. Not your fault, dont dwell on it. My thoughts through the whole thing was she was bad news anyway when she started putting words in our mouth about her being a druggie, even tho she was sleeping next to needles. Wasnt the reason we pushed the date back. We dont have time to fix her mindset of running away.

Kiriha probably was my favorite girl. Wanted to see the MC take her from Kojo (tho he didnt seem all that into her?). But ran out of time I guess.

Did the white girl in the beginning have anymore part in the game ? I ended up choosing the rude prick option (as MCs training) to slap that butt. but it said she had a boyfriend which made it more irresistible.

As for the Iskia. The parts been pretty funny. But the bad endings I dont like (never have) and well I did get a little irritating when the MC was being mind controlled and not being able to do something about it.. But for the plots sake I let it go. However, im happy the MC is taking it seriously and knows he has to resist it. Like in the 2nd meeting with the succubus, hes trying to find a way to prevent it and not look like a little bitch. I give him props for that. I hoping he can find the power to not let it happen again. If he can find the strength to resist it, or even reflect it.

And lastly, the best scene in the game.. Mia peeing nonchalantly in front of the MC, and then asking if she can watch how the thing between his legs pees. That was...... /claps hands together and bows Thank you very much. Me hopes she awakened something inside her for that display and they become the best of pee buddies going into the future ^_~

In all I enjoyed the game. I see alot of people lost their minds.. But the atmosphere to the game is dark and maybe too much for them. But there is some nice comedy in there to balance it out. I didnt see any boundries crossed and its still early into the game. So still a lot open to the player. I wish it the best if its still being continued.

Oh and the final lastly I do want an option to not bow to the king. Even if I have to bluff/lie/pretend to not understand. The Princess-sama will notice us sempai!

Last edited:

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
some parts of this are pretty weird and forward, especially at the beginning, and the writing is very non-native, definitely. but it's alright past that.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
anyone tried new prologue yet? curious about new changes, but don't have time right now to check it out

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
SenseiDaimon
In the Changelog for 1.5 it says "Changed about ~100 important story renders in prologue" does that mean we have to start over? Will old Saves works?

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I know as a straight guy I don't want to see no fucking dick on a woman but if you ask that it seems you are attacked and condemned so be it! Is it damn well avoidable because I am hetero and seeing a dick on a woman is disgusting as a hetero person!

So is it avoidable or not?

Except for the futa/trans it really looks like it maybe a good game and a strange one on top of that.
Hermaphrodites aren't women. They aren't men either. They're hermaphrodites. Might wanna wrap your mind around the concept of them being their own gender. Cause they are. And Futa=\= Trans. Futa=hermaphrodite in Japanese.

FelFF

Apr 4, 2018
Still waiting on some help figuring out why I can't trigger the futa scene. The only choice I know for a fact is relevant is one one asking if I want tranny content. Regardless of which one I choose, I don't get the scene. There's gotta be something I'm doing wrong since nobody else is having this problem. I've played through the prologue a ton of times trying every different choice in the off hand chance there's something I can do to get it, so I'm mostly using ctrl to speed through it so I don't have to read it over and over. Is this the problem? Is there a timed event I'm missing by using control? I just don't have it in me to go through it again without that.

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
good story, just really hate leaving things left unfinished like that, especially the consequences for the MC family, hope the dev has a plan for him rectifying those situations in the future. If he can transport the orc like he did, maybe he can jump between worlds eventually, like the demon suggested w/ getting the queen demon out of hell.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Lurking in My Destiny [v0.2.0] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 312mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
i would not call this game is a parody since its just his dream not actual in story or even affect the story itself

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
i don't think any are actually added yet unless i missed something ... unless people are counting the few seconds at the club place when the one person comes out on stage
There is one scene with that person from the club. If you didn't save or turned down Yasuko, you get a different scene later on with your choice of the two prostitutes from the club.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
My big question here is: does anything you do during the Prologue actually matter outside of the Prologue? There is a LOT of coding, variable, and writing effort (including these revisions) put into revising the Prologue, but the MC dies at the end of the Prologue. If he's going to be in the Isekai World for the rest of the game, why spend so much coding effort on the Prologue?

As an example, there are 9 characters with relationship point variables, and 16 other plot-related variables. Of those, almost all of them are exclusively associated to characters and decisions in the Prologue: 5 of the 9 relationship point variables, 11 of the 12 flag variables, and 3 of the 4 other variables. The only variables that apply to characters in the Isekai world at all are the other 4 relationship point variables, the badboy variable, and MAYBE the trans flag variable (assuming there is a future character in the Isekai world to whom this would apply). That's a lot of variables and effort to be put into a Prologue that might be functionally and narratively meaningless in the longer term of the game.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I appreciate the Prologue rewrites in 0.1.5.

Unless I am misremembering the older version, in the new one:
  • The sister is way less of a bitch to the MC
  • There's now no suggestion whatsoever of the Mom being anything other than a waitress at the club (all the renders with the whore-related tattoos are gone)
  • The whole club sequence is much better now: the attempted rape in the club is of Kiriha instead of the Mom, makes Koji look like a bastard (which is a good thing), explains why Kiriha is with Koji, and gives the MC a second motivation for the race/wager. The rapist guy from the club getting whacked, even offscreen, was a nice extra.
  • Being able to skip the anime cameo dreams is good, since they've never had any purpose or plot advancement other than for the H scenes.
I still have a few disappointments:
  • Yasuko's backstory doesn't give any real time for her to have been sexually active, but she still feels the need to mention that the MC fucking her wasn't her first time.
  • The Sofia issue is still present and sucks: Admitting that you're not a virgin is a loss of Sofia relationship points, despite that she's still clearly fucking her maid, which is hypocritical. I think some lines may have been changed or removed to make it more subtle, but it's still clearly the case.
  • But most importantly, Canyon-kun and the MC's death mean that everything except Yasuko is unresolved:
    • The Mom's storyline with the club and debt
    • The Sister's growing affection for the MC
    • Kiriha's debt and freedom from Koji
  • Lastly, in Chapter 1, it's not great that the rape of the unnamed blonde prisoner (probably not an LI, if anyone's concerned about that) is still unavoidable and unskippable. Please insert an option to at least not make us see it, if you feel the event itself is absolutely necessary for the plot. (Side note: You could make HER a virgin for the orc, but not Yasuko for the MC?)
Overall, I do appreciate all of the changes made to the Prologue, though the question remains about whether anything that happens in the Prologue matters after its end, and if not, why so much was left unresolved.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes