filochard

Feb 1, 2018
I just had a CDT after finishing the third glyph of the test.
I don't use mods and it was a fresh install.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
I Tried again and I CDT at the same spot...
Here a save a few clicks before the CDT

Damn It... I tried again and this time I pass the CDT point... No idea of what happens the first 2 tries...

Reactions: Hammel312

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Oh dear... minigames and other screens where the devs have mapped the rollback key to a null action or used the dreaded renpy.block_rollback() call. This is why I always use rpatool and unrpyc when they try to obfuscate and hide away their attempts to limit my enjoyment. At least I had a good laugh when grepping around and found out that they had the script for what Americans call a "living room" in logic/locations/restroom.rpy.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
It is interesting that the night before who wins the house competition shows that Leonhart is in the lead and when the announcement is made Adderin is clearly the winner. Something in that game logic is flawed.
Clear error.png

Snusen

May 27, 2018
Whats with the strange... shadow effect in some images? Seem like its not supposed to be there?
1623272727892.png

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
It’s pretty simple with no grind, don’t worry
Actually, it's a pretty stupid and boring sandbox, not to mention even more idiotic minigames.

Now, I suppose as game creators you guys studied some trends, checked what kind of games are the most successful in attracting supporters and a wider audience.
I would be interested to find out how did you come to the conclusion that making your game a sandbox with stupid minigames is going to be a winner?

And peeping on sleeping girls? What are you guys, 12-year-old horndogs?
That moronic night peeping on sleeping girls shtick has been used in 13757894 games and frankly, it's one of the most obnoxious and boring things you could put in any game.

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes