phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Yeah.... I can already feel the grind with this one. Why is it that all of these witch trainer type thingies end up turning to the dark side like this? I find 3 stray books (folios? wtf?) and go to the library to turn them in to the resident Thelma. Then I painstakingly have to turn them in one at a time while being subjected to the same scripting passage which ironically mentions to me that I can just stockpile them and turn them in all at once. WTF? Methinks Ima just going to go on a little grepping expedition to see what sort of counters and trigger checks are involved with this so-called quest instead of having MC run down to the local Sonny's super Vietnam War surplus for a few chopper loads of delicious Agent Orange defoliant.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Hmmm, can you elaborate on LGBTQ + hardcore toggle at the start? I want hardcore shit, but I don't want gay stuff. Wat to do?
Dev. Please explain this choice. Why did you link these 2 things together as one choice? What hardcore things are there in the game? What LGBTQ things are in game? If you disable, does it replace with another scene or just skip the scene/character?

Reactions: Skyangel007

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Oh the game has a futa/trans tag now. I wasn't really expecting that, but it's nice to have options. I've seen some people saying that the update has a lot of bugs right now so I guess I will have to wait for a bug fix.

Reactions: Vyktym76

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
Has anyone solved the issue with not being able to give out multiple books to the Librarian? Its quite annoying. Also I noticed there is not much of a new content compared to 0.2.1ab is that correct? or is my game bugged?

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
I just finished the game and i really like it, Haley is my favorite.
So im wondering if theres and consequences for doing other girl's paths, would there be any penalty for cheating or something.
Because this game gives me impression that you can do whatever you want, whichever path and just enjoy the ride.

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
I fell in love with the game when I first played it, but unfortunately it was really bad that it turned the game into a sandbox
Yeah i also didnt think at first it would be a sandbox, i was really enjoying it up until that moment, but it is what it is.
Thats why im curious how does the game work, do we actually have to build a relationship and not cheat or its just go everywhere do whatever you want, no consequences.

Reactions: Cpt.SumTingWong

sotorojo

Jul 18, 2018
As previously posted, my old saves didn't work, so I started from the beginning. It does allow you to skip the "prelude" which puts you pretty far into the story, so starting over wasn't too bad. I played the whole game until the phone hints said nobody had any more story left, and I had no crashes or problems of any kind.

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Yeah i also didnt think at first it would be a sandbox, i was really enjoying it up until that moment, but it is what it is.
Thats why im curious how does the game work, do we actually have to build a relationship and not cheat or its just go everywhere do whatever you want, no consequences.
That's the problem with sandboxes. Most of the time, there is no interconnectivity between the storylines. Everyone is an individual timeline and it doesn't matter what you do. I mean, look at this update. It doesn't matter what order you do anything in, nothing matters, no consequences. You can flat out sit in class, Flirt the hell out of Haley, and turn around and make innuendos to girls sitting next to her in hearing distance.

Lazy Writing.

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
Has anyone solved the issue with not being able to give out multiple books to the Librarian? Its quite annoying. Also I noticed there is not much of a new content compared to 0.2.1ab is that correct? or is my game bugged?
You had the same bug as me, the Misson Log doesn't update and you can't advance in the game, wait for a Bugfix my friend

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
That's the problem with sandboxes. Most of the time, there is no interconnectivity between the storylines. Everyone is an individual timeline and it doesn't matter what you do. I mean, look at this update. It doesn't matter what order you do anything in, nothing matters, no consequences. You can flat out sit in class, Flirt the hell out of Haley, and turn around and make innuendos to girls sitting next to her in hearing distance.

Lazy Writing.
The redhead goth, shes's amazing

Jul 13, 2018
forced into starting new game .... check lost all that grind progress thank you
quests menus doesnt show because of bugs...... check
cant go to quest menus dont know where to go for quests.... check

Cant play at all , best update ever it really screwed up the game, i hope next update wont force me to restart again oh wait it deleted my save , this update its not playable which means yay grind time again in next update. This is why i hate sandbox games

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
so i can't trigger lily's event. already found a lots of book and already gave some of them to librarian but lily still asking to find at least 3.

Reactions: SPARDA2408

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Guys, I'll be the first one to point out if sandbox is implemented terribly. This isn't the case though. It's done quite well actually. The main problem with sandboxes is the problem with story flow and immersion. Usually there is too much repeating dialogues and repeated events that makes it seem like the characters are not really part of a living world. This game is doing a great job of keeping the character arcs moving forward without repeating dialogues and making it seem like the characters live in a time bubble or have amnesia. Would I prefer a VN? Probably, but I can appreciate a well implemented sandbox.

The writing is not the best, but it gets the job done. I'm curious what the intended persona for the MC is though. To me, he is basically a horn dog who is pretending to be good and caring while molesting all the chicks in their sleep and fantasizing all day about giving them the D. He probably genuinely care about Samantha because of their history, but his main goal is still to fuck her lol. I actually don't mind this type of MC as long as he is honest with himself, which I think this MC is to a certain extent.

edit: But yea, the mini games and book finding can fuck off lol. I am glad the story isn't negatively impacted by the sandbox, which is the most important part, but the cafe work is boring and annoying at the same time. Hidden item finding is always a chore and not fun at all. Drawing the circle thing during entrance exam wasn't that bad though.

Last edited:

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
Old-saves-don't-work thing ends it for me. And this game is grindy, i mean i want to spend my time progressing, not getting to the point where i was.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes