X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
game started off great, but now there's too much other bullshittery going on idgaf abt no minigames n sandbox grind man get back to what makes the game good

Reactions: Cpt.SumTingWong

syazsyaz

Dec 4, 2020
can i ask in this game have creampie in new update?? because i just get one... i hope creampie will tag in this game... and hint for lily.. she say find the at least 3 books.. i found 6 books.. but why i cant give to her?? i just give the lost book to the librarian.. hurm... please help me... at least create the walkthrough.. hurm.. sandbox so much messy for me.. sorry.. it just my opinion... and i hope creampie scenes in this game.. tq.. nice game and beautiful characters..

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So I got the end of first week and same thing happening. Lionheart is first place the night before, but Crowle, who was 4th place wins the thing. After a reload, Adderin keeps winning now. Why even track the points if you can't win?

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
seems like just more and more game released without beta tester. or ever the patrons really play it?
oh welp, ill just scan the images & vids inside game folder ( for research of course :sneaky: )

althworld

May 12, 2018
I hate minigames. If you must put it in, then at least make them skippable. Also, if which path you take doesn't matter, then make it a straight up harem game. Personally, I prefer harems over cheating games. You either get all or get one. Two timing is the worst.

Ekimus83

Jul 22, 2017
not sure if this has been reported before, it keeps restarting my phone after a few scenes when i use joiplay on android. have to keep saving and reloading just to get through the intro.
so my phone is still freezing after a few scenes in the new version on joiplay. Worst thing now is that the saves are not working. I started a new game, managed to save just after the entrance exam. When I went into the grand hall scene, my phone froze. When I restarted my phone and tried to load, it told me the save file is from an older version of the game and asked if I wanted to delete it. So I guess all I can do is wait for the official android release.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Wow,what a pair of douchebag,they belong to each other:rolleyes:i don't feel shit when she deepthroat her husband,more like I hope I can take this house and kick them out of the house.This dirtbag shouldn't take MC if they hate him so much.

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Did we also have an option to choose what house we want to be part of, i think it was forced, i got leonheart.
Which is fine cuz i wanted to be in it anyways xD

althworld

May 12, 2018
Did we also have an option to choose what house we want to be part of, i think it was forced, i got leonheart.
Which is fine cuz i wanted to be in it anyways xD
Yeah. Being able to choose your own house would've been fun. Well, I like the game though. The renders are quite good. Would've liked it more if it wasn't kinda grindy and didn't have all those minigames and stuff.

+1 for Haley though. Love her.

• Love
Reactions: Bruno3

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Is this a route story?or you can get harem in this?Because I'm not interested with lovey dovey bs one girl route story.

Reactions: verzauberung

seifun

Jul 4, 2019
The last update seems buggy... In the middle of the game the game restarts by the scene with Elijah's call (after playing some days) and resets all points gathered to 0...

Last edited:

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
I am also getting the "Out of memory" error. Using renpy 7.4 should fix this because it adds win64 support. But when I try to use 7.4.5 I get a new error that prevents the game from working.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/logic/message.rpy", line 108, in execute
File "game/logic/message.rpy", line 108, in execute
File "game/logic/message.rpy", line 111, in execute
File "game/logic/message.rpy", line 112, in execute
File "game/logic/message.rpy", line 113, in execute
File "game/logic/message.rpy", line 118, in execute
File "game/logic/message.rpy", line 119, in execute
File "game/logic/message.rpy", line 119, in <module>
KeyError: u"u'images/notes_mini"

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
These "flirty" options in dialogue and in instagram posts. Cringiest shit ever. It's like a 13-year-old that thinks he's cool trying to flirt. Dev, I really hope this isn't the kind of shit you say when you're flirting and that they are just meant to tell the player how much of a cringy virgin MC is.

Dear lord this is awful.

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
the red head chick. you will be given a chance if you want her to be a futa or woman
I'm glad there is a choice between the character being Futa or a Woman. So many games would just waste the character by making her Futa or skipping her completely. Not everyone gets to enjoy interactions with her no matter the sexual preference!

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes