MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
These "flirty" options in dialogue and in instagram posts. Cringiest shit ever. It's like a 13-year-old that thinks he's cool trying to flirt. Dev, I really hope this isn't the kind of shit you say when you're flirting and that they are just meant to tell the player how much of a cringy virgin MC is.

Dear lord this is awful.
Agree lol, this game has such a great potential and is definitely going into the wrong direction.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
"Sandbox" ( god I hate that word) kind of grinds things to a halt. Imo, it's just pointless for some kind of shallow "life-simulation" ( click click, go to work, click click, repeat conversation...)
Just make a good VN with a decent story, MC banging witches, smiting evil bastards along the way. It doesn't even have to be anything all that original.

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
third girl looks quite authentic..

so how much xxx content?
There is two sex scene with the spirit of your house/team and some voyeur in the prologe, but I think te mayor part is in the night molesting... That is what I remember at least.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Man the term sandbox seems to have become as toxic as NTR :KEK:. I haven't tried the new update yet but as long as there aren't stats to grind I don't think it's an issue.
Sandbox games just serve no purpose other than to water down the plot and stretch out less content over more playtime than a VN. Sure, you can focus on a character you like, but at the end of the day, almost all sandbox creators only do 1 event or 2 per character each update(if that) and most of them like to constantly introduce new characters without progressing the current cast first. Who cares if you can focus on the characters you want if it's going to take 2 years for you to get anywhere with that character?

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes