jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
new update saves not working restart game again forget it delete don't want to start a new game every time there is a new update

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Things that just make me dislike this game:
1. The Sandbox. It's a horrible mechanic to introduce after you had a prologue and a first part that were straight VN with choices. It's a sign of... honestly, laziness. Why do I say that? Because now you're writing straight dialogue with now without diverging paths. Yes, there are choices in some scenes, but if you haven't noticed they're all Pass/Fail choices. Time of day, scheduled events, variable triggers it's all creates an environment of "I don't care to write a linear story". There are times when sand box works, like with Love of Magic or similar games. But it does not work here. And it's a complete bait and switch for the people who enjoyed the prologue and first version.

2. The Nighttime crap. You can sneak into every girl's room and molest them. Do you know why this bugs me? Because during the train ride, there was a CHOICE of whether to do stuff to Haley or not. There was even originally a point related to it in the code. Now, the character is a complete sleep rapist.

3. The Magic "Drawing symbols on the screen" crap mini game is annoying. Some magic games can actually create original combat systems. The drawing symbols makes me think of Netflix's "The Dragon Prince" and it bugs me a little because it's a bad mechanic for a Ren'Py game.

4. Related to the Nighttime crap: Your need to constantly do sex/lewd scenes with characters who are outside the main ones every update. It's like you feel there's some quota where you have to do so much perversion during an update in order to be popular, and that is somewhat true, but all the side character crap is getting old. But having him sleep rape a girl isn't any better. You're supposed to relate to the MC in this game the way you wrote the beginning of it, so why did you turn him into such a dickhead?

5. The Loading. No other Ren'Py game I have ever played has required Load Times. Do you understand how bad that is?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
There's no better feeling in the world when you grind the fuck outta the previous version, so that you can progress smoothly in the next one, only to find out that your old saves are fucked and you need to grind again. :rolleyes:

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Also the quest for Lily to find the books is locked out. I have found more than 50 books by now and at best I get the convo in the morning about finding the books, the convo during the day about finding 2 and her none, and the convo at the fountain about finish finding the books, but that is as far as it goes which prevents you from finishing the quest and getting your kiss.

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
Also the quest for Lily to find the books is locked out. I have found more than 50 books by now and at best I get the convo in the morning about finding the books, the convo during the day about finding 2 and her none, and the convo at the fountain about finish finding the books, but that is as far as it goes which prevents you from finishing the quest and getting your kiss.
Yours didn't bug?? I couldn't even get there

Sjohn99

Sep 23, 2019
Want to like this game but the dialog is kinda bad. The flurting is weird and creepy, the jokes are not really funny. Is it supposed to be that way? Im not a fan of sand box but this is actually ok so thats a +. The renders are nice. The errors though.... had to quit after the 3rd time the game crashed. I tried to win the house competition couldnt do it. I looked at the points in the save file and Addern was 3rd the night before the announcement but they won? Is it even possible to win right now?

Idk Im not going to add review of the game yet because it could be improved and be a great game.

Hope they fix the dialog and get someone(a native english speaker if dev is not) to rewrite some non creepy flurts and some jokes that are funny.

Also make the locations extend tab in the bottom left larger, Or keep it out between map locations unless I min it. Or do both.

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
Well, the crashes are a major let down right now, the game is amazing I love it, but I'm gonna wait a much needed Bugfix so I can actually play the whole game, as of right now I can't progress any further due to bugs.

Reactions: Neozz

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
I liked the last release (0.1.2 I think?), but this...mmm.. I don't know...
This is the first renpy game that crashes... constantly, if I skip or click a little to fast, and no, my PC is not a potato :ROFLMAO:
Until now.. I don't feel the need to be a sandbox, I kinda feel this is quite linear... if not for the (endless?) books to find (that keeps you clicking and clicking...) and the "immersion of the academy life", this is a bore to me... sorry:confused:
Others academy/high school games work fine with freeroam instead of sandbox, but this is just an opinion.

And now that I see the points of Roadwulf I find that are options to molest the girls at night... yeah.. no.. This should not surprise me, in the train already you were givin hints of this I supose...

I want to like this game, but I find myself a lot more doing tedious clicking and not so much interacting with the dames (the night molesting time doesn't count).

Really hope you'r making the game you want to make in the end though. This is just my opinion :)

Reactions: Cpt.SumTingWong

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
4. Related to the Nighttime crap: Your need to constantly do sex/lewd scenes with characters who are outside the main ones every update. It's like you feel there's some quota where you have to do so much perversion during an update in order to be popular, and that is somewhat true, but all the side character crap is getting old. But having him sleep rape a girl isn't any better. You're supposed to relate to the MC in this game the way you wrote the beginning of it, so why did you turn him into such a dickhead?

5. The Loading. No other Ren'Py game I have ever played has required Load Times. Do you understand how bad that is?
Man do i hate sleep sex. if you're going to make the mc a rapist id rather he just straight up assaulted someone and didn't sneak about like a pathetic coward

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
wtf happens to all the choices if u just skip?
the game doesnt say jack shit
also another restart game
no cookies 4 u

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 164 Votes