RobLocksley

Oct 7, 2023
Great game; looking forward to part four!
I like that character like comic book character Sabrina Spellman is in there, and heard other fantasy ones are... similar to a Harry Potter character, though I haven't viewed/read that yet... any others? It's interesting even if I haven't viewed/read the particular story.
        Since I'm okay seeing some lesbian content, originally I opted-into LGBTQ* content, but wondering if I opt-out (if you can in each part?) will I still see any that but not come-ons by gay guy/leader who lives in same dormitory? I just feel bad turning him down even though I'm not into that, so I'd rather skip if possible--is LGBTQ* content to either enable all or nothing? No big deal if it is, since you can still choose.
        Wondering if programmer/developer made other games (or will); I guess Lust Academy part four might be final unless main character stays past college bachelor level to master (six years total) or doctor (seven years total) if academy has those... often they teach as part of earning those, which could be interesting.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Well, hello there!

Looks like you've stumbled across our weekly DevUpdate, and we'd like to share a fun old dad joke we've remembered with you:
What do you call a dog that knows magic??
A Lab-ra-ka-da-bra-dore!!

1721077855885.png

Still makes us chuckle every time... But, as always, we tend to share jokes alongside some useful information, for example, the list of what we've done in the previous week:
Finished 68 renders with Ashley, Audrey and Sabrina for version 4.2.1
Retouched 69 renders to maximize their magical atmosphere
Finished 4 amazing 60fps animations for version 4.2.1
Finished dialogues for two more storylines for version 4.2.1
Finished beta for version 4.1.1

That's it for today! Stay tuned for more information and releases, and have a great week!

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night team.

RobLocksley

Oct 7, 2023
Please update the game to S4 v4.1.1b sir
You missed the announcement it is updated? You were already told that only d-versions are posted here, so if you want the b version, monetarily support the programmer/developer on patreon, and stop begging, or wait.

Visick

Sep 27, 2021
Just started this avn. Usually how I play open world is do all side things available before progressing main story, and then if side stuff opens up do that and back to main story. I do this to help make sure I don't miss anything. So far it seems like it's hard to miss things. If I keep up that pattern will I be good with getting all the scenes and stuff?

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
heeeloooo

a little help please

any way to improve character for duels / duel league ?

i am getting my ass handed to me everytime

qte 's and magic mousing isn't for me .....

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
heeeloooo

a little help please

any way to improve character for duels / duel league ?

i am getting my ass handed to me everytime

qte 's and magic mousing isn't for me .....
You level up your spells by practicing them with the teacher.

Visick

Sep 27, 2021
I'm not familiar enough with how things work on this site in terms of who gets control over uploading things to the front page. But the mac version of season 2 that's linked is 1.11.1d instead of the most updated 1.12.1d that is on the pc link. By searching through this thread I found that SonsOfLiberty did a compressed version for mac that is the latest update so shoutout to them, that's a big help. But it would be nice if the powers that be would put it on the front page in case one of those rare mac users runs into the same issue I did

Last edited:

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Damn fuck this game for being a fucking copy cat of Harry Potter! Let be just as fucking evil and kill off his only family after just finding his father and starting to come to terms with it!

I hated fucking Harry Potter and this is nothing but a damn Harry Potter clone with the same damn premise! Let's kill his only family!

Game went into my trash list as another Harry Potter clone because that is basically what it is a perverted Harry Potter! Harry Potter was trash and this one is trash also. When the battle happened with her I could see this was an exact damn Harry Potter clone.. it is a parody of Harry Potter not an original story at all!

• Haha
Reactions: Juidas

sinkind

Oct 29, 2019
Hey guys, is it a bug or feature: Does Aubrey completely out in season 2? I'm already through most of it and she's nowhere to be found. Did I accidentally skipped some lore justification for that or what? She still posts pictures tho, but not a single scene in whole season?

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Damn fuck this game for being a fucking copy cat of Harry Potter! Let be just as fucking evil and kill off his only family after just finding his father and starting to come to terms with it!

I hated fucking Harry Potter and this is nothing but a damn Harry Potter clone with the same damn premise! Let's kill his only family!

Game went into my trash list as another Harry Potter clone because that is basically what it is a perverted Harry Potter! Harry Potter was trash and this one is trash also. When the battle happened with her I could see this was an exact damn Harry Potter clone.. it is a parody of Harry Potter not an original story at all!
dr-teeth-muppets (Oh my - expression).gif

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021

U mad bro?

1721618846808.gif

• Haha
Reactions: MarsUltor

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Well, hello there!

Looks like you've stumbled across our weekly DevUpdate, and we'd like to share a silly little dad joke with you:
Who was the most famous wizard detective?
Warlock Holmes!

1721678243878.png

But, as always, we tend to combine jokes with useful information, like the news about the latest release! Read more about Lust Academy season 4 v4.1.1 beta here:

Oh, and don't forget to check out the list of what we've done in the previous week:
Finished 64 renders with Samantha, Lily and Victoria for version 4.2.1
Retouched 72 renders to maximize their magical atmosphere
Finished 3 amazing 60fps animations for version 4.2.1
Finished dialogues for three more storylines for version 4.2.1
Almost finished proofreading v.4.1.1 for delta.

That's it for today! Stay tuned for more information and releases, and have a great week!

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night team.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes