Nov 1, 2018
Just started S4 and cn't seem to launch any spell!
How I'm supposed to do in combat ?

I click the spell I wanna use, there is a window showing how to cast but nothing seems to work ...
Help please :D

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Hello,
I'm playing the second episode of the game I discovered recently, and I'm unable to find Penny at the cafe in Dale. (I rescued her in the first episode and it's indicated that the requirement is ok.)
I'm stuck at 34% of the main quest (15/43) and I've already finished most of the side quests.
What is wrong ?

Radnos Salazar

Formerly 'jingyuchua'
Dec 4, 2023
A season 4? How long is this game? Been waiting since forever thinking season 3 would be final and I'll finally start the game but damn. Do we have any idea how many seasons are planned for this game?:unsure:

RobLocksley

Oct 7, 2023
A season 4? How long is this game? Been waiting since forever thinking season 3 would be final and I'll finally start the game but damn. Do we have any idea how many seasons are planned for this game?:unsure:
I'd guess anything from four (BA) to seven (PhD) years ('seasons') total until he finishes, unless he becomes a professor at the school, then maybe more.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I think at least s1-3 were poste on the forum. If you use the search function (and don't forgt to sort by date), then you should be able to find them.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Did anyone get a trojan alert from there antvirus for the execute file?
You should not download a executable, but a zip file. If you downloaded a executable, then the warning is right, you downloaded some third party adware or even malware.

Don't just click "yes" on every dialog option you see, always read what you are about to download.
Alternatively: Use a download manager like JDownloader to avoid the download of adware or malware from the hosting sites.
JDownloader will ignore third party downloads.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes