Pudding69

Dec 27, 2018
Can you guys explain please how seasons works? Game will tell me when im out of content of 1st season? Or how do i know where to stars season 2 then 3?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Can you guys explain please how seasons works? Game will tell me when im out of content of 1st season? Or how do i know where to stars season 2 then 3?
Season 1-3 are completely separated programs.
In sandbox mode you can transfer your savegame from one season to the next, so you keep your inventory and combat stats.
If you do that, in the next season you can start a new game using that transferred savegame.

In VN mode, also known as In click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-mode, there is no data to transfer. In that case just start the next season and be done with it.

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
Season 3 is very boring and kind of sluggish, it is played with additions of new characters and in the incentive season 3 has become more expensive, I hope it is the last season, I can not imagine what will happen if there is a season 4

Reactions: Molox and Nemo56
May 2, 2020
Season 3 is very boring and kind of sluggish, it is played with additions of new characters and in the incentive season 3 has become more expensive, I hope it is the last season, I can not imagine what will happen if there is a season 4
The 4th it's already out with the first build 4.1.1.b so hope to see more Amelie in future

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Once this game is finished, we'll have payed more for it than for a newly released Ubisoft AAA game including all extras and bonus items.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Season 1-3 are completely separated programs.
In sandbox mode you can transfer your savegame from one season to the next, so you keep your inventory and combat stats.
If you do that, in the next season you can start a new game using that transferred savegame.

In VN mode, also known as In click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-mode, there is no data to transfer. In that case just start the next season and be done with it.
I play in VN mode, because let's be honest I'm too lazy to think during my pr0n, and I'm pretty certain I transferred data at the start of seasons two and three.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Lust Academy season 4 version 4.1.1d!
New
8 hours ago
It's time for a new release!

With the small patch of Lust Academy, we get to version 4.1.1d and here's the list of changes we've made:
  • Improved dialogues & fixed some typos.
  • Fixed a few other minor bugs.
So, here's what you'll get in 4.1.1d, including content from alpha:
  • Introducing the prologue of the fourth season.
  • More than 450 new beautiful renders spread across 8 scenes.
  • 18 hot 60fps HD animations with Sabrina and Leona.
  • And the possibility to transfer your progress from Season 3.
  • Added atmospheric sound design for 4.1.1 scenes.
  • Reworked some renders and animations.
  • Added potions and catalysts for combat episodes.
  • Improved dialogues & fixed some typos.
  • Fixed some other minor bugs.
We're sure you'll find plenty of entertaining content in this version! Give it a try, and let us know what you think in the comments!
Thank you for your time and support,
Bear in the Night team

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
screenshot0002.png
For anyone who wants a Guide,
Here is my Gameplay for "[Season 4] v4.1.1d"
(NOTE: There are Two fights in the "Prologue"
Might be best to practice with some duels in Season_3 before starting Season_4)

All Gallery images have been unlocked,
(Start and End of Prologue Saves included)
NB.
These Gameplays is for the (PC) SANDBOX mode

Hope this helps, good luck and have fun.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
View attachment 3870298
For anyone who wants a Guide,
Here is my Gameplay for "[Season 4] v4.1.1d"
(NOTE: There are Two fights in the "Prologue"
Might be best to practice with some duels in Season_3 before starting Season_4)

All Gallery images have been unlocked,
(Start and End of Prologue Saves included)
NB.
These Gameplays is for the (PC) SANDBOX mode

Hope this helps, good luck and have fun.

Well, let us first get a download link.... After that I will thank you.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lust Academy [S4 v4.1.1d] [Bear in the Night]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Well, there are 4 in total. In the beginning we start with Winter, then it goes to Spring, then comes Summer and finally it wraps up with Fall. Then it starts all over again the next year. :)

Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
unfortunately i have to agree with you the season 3 was kind disappoints since even sex scenes was to simple for example the MC pass 2 and 1/2 try to seduce Victoria for to simple sex scene, no wonder the at end she said i need to think about give me a break, the same apply to Dakota, if you compare it to the scenes Audrey in the season 1, Lily in the forest , Olivia in her room and many others characters the first scenes the quality,variation was infinitely superior.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LustAcademy-S4v4.1.1d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes