Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
How do I get that scene in visual novel mode?
If it's integrated in the story, then by click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
If it's integrated in the story, then by click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click-click
You missed out the 22nd and 37th click. :)

Emma [LA]

Aug 30, 2024
Season 3 is very boring and kind of sluggish, it is played with additions of new characters and in the incentive season 3 has become more expensive, I hope it is the last season, I can not imagine what will happen if there is a season 4
Could you please give more details what you would like to see on S4? What exactly didn't enjoy in S3?

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
"I'm in a cool VR world, can you imagin, there is magic in it" duh girl you are in a magic school if you like magic so much drop you video games maybe? (Hogwarts not allowing muggle tech to work is a blessing :ROFLMAO: )
1725015344292.png

Another girl just wants to make music and don't care much about magic.

the news girls are borring and don't care about magic, why are they students at Cordale in the first place?

Please delete June, all those muggle gaming is useless to the plot and just makes no sens at all in this story...

Cheems59

Mar 21, 2024
Asked this before, but I like the way this game has no time limit in sandbox mode. Any other games you guys could recommend similar to this?

Cheems59

Mar 21, 2024
go to the latest updates page and use the tags filter for the tags you want
I dont believe there are tags for this specific feature of sandbox games that dont have a time limit. So instead of downloading random games and trying over and over I thought I would just ask, but no apparently asking anything isnt allowed.

zandervon

Apr 1, 2021
Is this update is about only prologue for season 4 or am I missing something?
The prologue was version 4.1.1. The current version is 4.2.1, which moves forward after the prologue : a new semester begins with tournaments, a few things for some characters and the first parts of the main story for this season.

Adamxero

Feb 21, 2023
What issue are you experiencing exactly? I've tested this on the latest version that's available on F95 and I don't have any issues... And I guess that if it would break the game, that I would have received a lot more messages...
Do you know what the issue is when trying to talk to the girl at the fountain in season 3 but you can't progress the dialogue all 3 options just loop

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
Do you know what the issue is when trying to talk to the girl at the fountain in season 3 but you can't progress the dialogue all 3 options just loop
I honestly haven't played S3 at all. I check the unlock script and if everything seems to run smooth, I quit te game :D

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Just a dumb question Victoria is she (sex) romancable ? and if so how to achieve that (sandbox) ?
else cool game I'm enjoying it a lot,

3.80 star(s) 169 Votes